Author Topic: Female bodybuilders from the 1990s  (Read 16122 times)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Female bodybuilders from the 1990s
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:50:59 AM »
Does any one know what has happened to Sue Price, Susan Kaminga, Sharon Brunea, Ericca Kern......?
I was a great fan of these ladies and since they have retired they have just vanished.
Any news on what any of them is doing now, and how they are going would be apreciated.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Re: Female bodybuilders from the 1990s
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:24 AM »
Does any one know what has happened to Sue Price, Susan Kaminga, Sharon Brunea, Ericca Kern......?
I was a great fan of these ladies and since they have retired they have just vanished.
Any news on what any of them is doing now, and how they are going would be apreciated.

Well, for one, Susan Kaminga was/is(?) hard at work making $$$ off of the schmoe market, around the country, in the dominant BDSM role; and ALSO had a great vid. on You Tube for a while (before it was "yanked") showing her "performing" during a client's session.

Here are some old pics. of Susan in the prime of her FBB womanhood...

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 01:19:07 AM »
As of a few years ago, Kern was a marketing exec with Champion Nutrition.   Not sure where she is now.

The best there ever was........... 1993 Denise Rutkowski.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »
I liked Denise Rutkowski as well.
She had that "big sister" program going for disadvantaged kids.
She stopped competing one year to go look after her sick mom and then we also never heard from her again.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:47 PM »
Susan Kaminga...had a great vid. on You Tube for a while (before it was "yanked") showing her "performing" during a client's session.

aomw

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 11:41:17 AM »
Greta FBB's of the 90"s (the best decade in the sports history):Vangie Huey-You Bev Francis, Giselle Sass, Karoline Krakower, Jan Harrell, Yvonne Vasquez (92), Danielle Leroy (92-3), Nikki Fuller (93-95), Jolynn Arvin, Chris Bongiovanni (94-97), Ursula Teply (94)TINA LOCKWOOD (93-5), Nancy Lewis (96-8), Michelle Ivers (96- )Christine Envall, Nursel Gurler, Annie Rivieccio, Tazzie Colomb, Collette Guimond, Fanny Barrios (99) had the aesthetics to go with the fullest muscular development)