Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

How Gay is the Squad?

(1/2) > >>

avesher:
I am trying to find a measure that is big enough to describe how gay the Squad is.  This may take a while.

kiwiol:

--- Quote from: avesher on January 29, 2007, 05:03:53 PM ---I am trying to find a measure that is big enough to describe how gay the Squad is.  This may take a while.

--- End quote ---

I can tell you right now and here that the answer is zero, if not negative infinity. And I don't think you're gay, Avesher - you just look, sound and act like a raging homo that's all.

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: avesher on January 29, 2007, 05:03:53 PM ---I am trying to find a measure that is big enough to describe how gay the Squad is.  This may take a while.

--- End quote ---

How does it feel to be middle aged?  After all, you did just turn 41, didn't you?

epic not having a life after the age of 40  ::)

avesher:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on January 29, 2007, 10:49:21 PM ---How does it feel to be middle aged?  After all, you did just turn 41, didn't you?

--- End quote ---

its fine--can't control aging--I'm pretty happy with my life.   keep trying tho, one day you might say something that matters

kiwiol:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on January 29, 2007, 10:49:21 PM ---How does it feel to be middle aged?  After all, you did just turn 41, didn't you?

--- End quote ---

Avesher does have a life online - he gets kicked around like a deadbeat and gets laughed at. It's only outside of Getbig that he doesn't have a life, eh Avesher?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version