Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

The Natural Profiles

<< < (2/10) > >>

AVBG:
The Robert Kennedy books of the late 80's/early 90's were great.

candidate2025:
2 years and 6 months ago while on vacation in northern california by lassen park; i stopped at a safeway out in the middle of nowhere with my parents. this was my first trip with my parents where i was the only kid...up untill then i had my brothr and sister with me as well; both of whom have now moved out.  so i walk into the store looking for something to keep my entertained because i had already watched all of my dvds i brought for the car....i picked up an md....and ever since then i have been hooked.   when i first started workming out; i was 15 years old..and about 40% bf.   now im 17, 11% bf...about 200 lbs.

ill fill in the blanks later..as i have to go to work now. but stay tuned!!

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: AVBG on February 04, 2007, 02:42:50 PM ---The Robert Kennedy books of the late 80's/early 90's were great.

--- End quote ---

Hell yeah!!!

And your 270 pounds  :o  :o

Cool story, so juicing in your early 20's didnt screw you up too much and your still making good gains as a nattie from the sounds of things.

AVBG:

--- Quote from: nzmusclemonster on February 04, 2007, 03:02:32 PM ---Hell yeah!!!

And your 270 pounds  :o  :o

Cool story, so juicing in your early 20's didnt screw you up too much and your still making good gains as a nattie from the sounds of things.

--- End quote ---

Thanks NZMM,
Honestly besides a bit of gyno, (thankfully) the sides were minimal, I spent a decent time off the gear..

The gains as a nattie are not huge & I don't rely on the scale to look for improvements.. I am finding that my condition progressively gets better whilst my weight is the same & I am quite happy with that.

As you get older you learn to train smarter particularly when drug free. Natural training for me has never been something seen as a short term fix rather a lifestyle meaning I don't go overboard with the weights and the same applies to dieting.

candidate2025:

--- Quote from: candidate2025 on February 04, 2007, 02:48:42 PM ---2 years and 6 months ago while on vacation in northern california by lassen park; i stopped at a safeway out in the middle of nowhere with my parents. this was my first trip with my parents where i was the only kid...up untill then i had my brothr and sister with me as well; both of whom have now moved out.  so i walk into the store looking for something to keep my entertained because i had already watched all of my dvds i brought for the car....i picked up an md....and ever since then i have been hooked.   when i first started workming out; i was 15 years old..and about 40% bf.   now im 17, 11% bf...about 200 lbs.

ill fill in the blanks later..as i have to go to work now. but stay tuned!!

--- End quote ---
that first MD was the issue with melvin anthony on the cover, and had branch warrens first feature article inside. it was called "new leg freak" or somethng like that....the title doesnt matter, what matters is i had never seen anyone look like branch did in those pictures.  he loked like an nfl football player in pads and cowboy collar and leg pads ..but they were his muscles..     fucking savage .    in the issue, i read many referances to ronnie coleman; but i had no idea who he was. all i knew was that everyone said he was a fucking beast, i wanted to see someone bigger than branch.  that night in the trailer, i went and actually surveyed my body composition for the first time...and wondered to myself why a kid soo smart could not shape his body into something lean, mean and attractive through will power, when these big dumb meat heads could do it.     i went for a run voluntarily(first tme i had ever did that) and did an old arnold circuit training method i had read about after wards.   i got a slight pump...and it was fantastic. for about the ext two months, i continued doing body weight exercises, but did little to no cardio...but the hwole time i was buying every magazine i coud find and reading all the material and research on the human body and how it reacted with food and training.   then i got a gym membership; my brothers actually.  i went every day, even weekends, but my routine was a little bit off. then i switched gyms to train with oneof my moms clients who was a competitive bodybuilder.  he gave me two old weider tapes, and taught me what he knew...he moved to oregon about tw  eeks later, but i got a membership at this more hardcore gym...and cine then; its been non stop lifting 45 mins to  an hour every day even weekends. i do a five day  repeating split.  after a year and a half, i was a 260lb  five foot 10 fucking ogre of a kid. i had been lifting right, been trainaing all my muscles, and been taking in all the right mass bulidng suuplements(protein, creatine, l glutamine), but i ate everything i saw ( i read an article from jonie jackson early in my lifting days where he said "i strongly believe in carbs as a bodybuilder. i dont see how you can recover without them"..and i used that quote as my mental excuse to eat every thing i wanted), and i nevr once did cardio.   so this last july, after doing some rigorous research on the best way to drop fat and maintain muscle mass, i started cutting.        in july i weighed 260 and im guesing i was between 30 and 40 percent body fat, now; february, i weigh 190 and am at 10 percent body fat, while gaining a few pounds oon some lifts, and keeping strength on all the rest.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version