Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

Banned substances by the INBA

<< < (3/5) > >>

CQ:

--- Quote from: Baby_Hercules on April 22, 2006, 06:27:23 AM ---How often do they disqualify people at the IFBB world championships? I'm sure a lot of the winners are slipping through the cracks.

--- End quote ---

People get DQ all the time within the IFBB international circuit.

Tier:
This may be a really dumb question but who cares , is marijuanna a banned substance? like if thats detected in your system or even can be detected.....like anyone have an idea?

Swedish Viking:
the INBA doesn't allow pro hormones or ephedra or anything like that....do you know how long you have to be clean from them.  They say they are a 5 yr drug free organization, but I don't think these things have been banned for 5 yrs.  Anyway, I'm only asking because I don't honestly know when the last time I took them was.  I'm pretty sure it was like 6 yrs ago, but I suppose it could have been 5.

Natty_by_Nature:

--- Quote from: Swedish Viking on May 19, 2006, 06:31:50 AM ---the INBA doesn't allow pro hormones or ephedra or anything like that....do you know how long you have to be clean from them.  They say they are a 5 yr drug free organization, but I don't think these things have been banned for 5 yrs.  Anyway, I'm only asking because I don't honestly know when the last time I took them was.  I'm pretty sure it was like 6 yrs ago, but I suppose it could have been 5.

--- End quote ---

At my last show (2004 INBF Northeast America) I believe their urine testing was only good for 1 year back  :-[

That's another thing that discredits natural bodybuilding contests.  Guys stick needles in their asses for years, go off for a year and compete as a natty?  It's the way things are in our world I guess.  Our morals and values basically suck.

legbreaker:
first, the ratio of 6-1 is too high.  A normal male has 1-1 ratio, the olympics recognized this and changed to 4-1 as did the wwe and pro sports and athletic commisions.  You can use test suspension the day of test at 50 mgs and pass the test.  that and the fact that your not testing throughout the legnth of time needed to be natural and drugs metabolites can leave system in days.  No such thing as legit natural....always be speculation and rightfully so because you can not legit test some one....take a look at the olympic athletes and talk to some pro athletes that get tested and then tell me differently.  facts, which really suck but are a reality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version