Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 69223 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2019, 05:35:31 PM »
The Left lost their minds on the night of November 8, 2016.  They can't hate Trump any more now than then. 
Pussy hats and a million women march?  College kids allowed to delay tests and classes, and be given play
dough and finger paint?

They will continually resist, object to, criticize, condemn, and complain about anything Trump.  House Democrats
have called for Trump's impeachment 98 different times starting in Feb 2017, so, if this current attempt fails, they'll
just get back at it.  There's no limit to their perfidy.

Just watch.

Let's see how you act when the tables are turned, as they inevitably will be.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:53 PM »
Democrat Leaders:

Jerrold Nadler
Adam Schiff

Think about that for a minute.

Embarrassing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »
Democrat Leaders:

Jerrold Nadler
Adam Schiff

Think about that for a minute.

Embarrassing.

You forgot AOC.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #178 on: December 05, 2019, 05:55:05 PM »
You forgot AOC.

Name a committee that she leads

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #179 on: December 05, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »

I don't follow, please clarify.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2019, 08:47:47 PM »

98 Times !! They’ve Cried Impeachment  ::)
And You’re really thinking they can win the Next Election

I very much Doubt Republican’s Will be Continually Crying & Unable to cope
Without quiet rooms / therapists etc.
How on Earth as a grown man you just cannot see that type of sad behaviour as
Mental illness/ weak minded I just don’t Know.

Truly Feeble & Pathetic all should’ve been eliminated- Genetically Feeble
Of no use to strengthening the human gene pool.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2019, 09:13:23 PM »

SHE LIKES HER WILLIES BROWN !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2020, 09:36:13 AM »

SHE LIKES HER WILLIES BROWN !
They don't call her Horizontal Harris for nothing.  I'll bet she was hot 20 years ago, though.  She made Willie's willy happy too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2020, 11:26:38 AM »
They don't call her Horizontal Harris for nothing.  I'll bet she was hot 20 years ago, though.  She made Willie's willy happy too.

Let the smear campaign commence.  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2020, 02:38:07 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2020, 04:30:44 PM »
Glad to see getbig was ahead of the curve on featuring the next VP.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2020, 04:39:08 PM »

Yes, I’m sure she’ll do better this time around😂😂😂

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/03/kamala-harris-drops-out-of-2020-presidential-race.html

POLITICS
Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race after plummeting from top tier of Democratic candidates
PUBLISHED TUE, DEC 3 2019 1:09 PM EST

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2020, 04:42:02 PM »

GB is always ahead of the curve.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2020, 09:17:28 AM »
‘I Trust the Scientists’ — Kamala Harris Injected with Coronavirus Vaccine
Breitbart ^ | 12/29/2020 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on 12/29/2020

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris took to live television Tuesday to be injected with the coronavirus vaccine.

“Literally, this is about saving lives, it’s literally about saving lives,” she said about the importance of getting the vaccine. “I trust the scientists. And it is the scientists that created and approved this vaccine.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

________________________ _______

She is a darker shade of AOC wo the great tits

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2020, 10:10:33 AM »
‘I Trust the Scientists’ — Kamala Harris Injected with Coronavirus Vaccine
Breitbart ^ | 12/29/2020 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on 12/29/2020

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris took to live television Tuesday to be injected with the coronavirus vaccine.

“Literally, this is about saving lives, it’s literally about saving lives,” she said about the importance of getting the vaccine. “I trust the scientists. And it is the scientists that created and approved this vaccine.”

________________________ _______

She is a darker shade of AOC wo the great tits
Wait, we don't really know if AOC has great tits, she might have wonky nipples.
Did she get the fake vaccine shot like that one guy did? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2020, 10:11:50 AM »
Wait, we don't really know if AOC has great tits, she might have wonky nipples.
Did she get the fake vaccine shot like that one guy did? :D

:D

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/celebrity-boobs-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-11711753

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2021, 01:51:03 PM »
Kamala Harris: ‘No Reason Why We Have Assault Weapons on the Streets of a Civil Society’
breitbart.com ^ | 3/24/2021 | Pam Key
Posted on 3/24/2021, 2:54:01 PM by rktman

Vice President Kamala Harris said Wednesday on “CBS This Morning” that Congress needs to act in the wake of the Atlanta and Boulder mass shootings.

Harris said, “It is time for Congress to act and stop with the false choices. This is not about getting rid of the Second Amendment. It’s simply about saying we need reasonable gun safety laws. There is no reason why we have assault weapons on the streets of a civil society. They are weapons of war. They are designed to kill a lot of people quickly.”

She continued, “Let us all agree that we need background checks. But the point here is Congress needs to act. And on the House side, they did. There are two bills which the president is prepared to sign, and so we need the Senate to act. And this is going to be about your viewers and all of us pleading to the reason, pleading to the hearts and minds of the people in the United States Senate to say enough with the partisanship, enough with the ideological perspective on this. Let’s just be practical and agree. People who will have been found to be a danger to themselves and others should not be able to purchase a gun.”

When asked about possible executive action, Harris said, “We should first expect the United States Congress to act. I’m not willing to give up on what we must do to appeal to the hearts and minds and the reason of the members of the United States Senate. I served in that body. I believe it has to be possible that people agree these slaughters have to stop. Again, reject the false choices,

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2021, 03:45:35 PM »
wooooooooooshhhh

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2021, 03:54:44 PM »
Kamala Harris: ‘No Reason Why We Have Assault Weapons on the Streets of a Civil Society’
breitbart.com ^ | 3/24/2021 | Pam Key
Posted on 3/24/2021, 2:54:01 PM by rktman

Vice President Kamala Harris said Wednesday on “CBS This Morning” that Congress needs to act in the wake of the Atlanta and Boulder mass shootings.

Harris said, “It is time for Congress to act and stop with the false choices. This is not about getting rid of the Second Amendment. It’s simply about saying we need reasonable gun safety laws. There is no reason why we have assault weapons on the streets of a civil society. They are weapons of war. They are designed to kill a lot of people quickly.”

She continued, “Let us all agree that we need background checks. But the point here is Congress needs to act. And on the House side, they did. There are two bills which the president is prepared to sign, and so we need the Senate to act. And this is going to be about your viewers and all of us pleading to the reason, pleading to the hearts and minds of the people in the United States Senate to say enough with the partisanship, enough with the ideological perspective on this. Let’s just be practical and agree. People who will have been found to be a danger to themselves and others should not be able to purchase a gun.”

When asked about possible executive action, Harris said, “We should first expect the United States Congress to act. I’m not willing to give up on what we must do to appeal to the hearts and minds and the reason of the members of the United States Senate. I served in that body. I believe it has to be possible that people agree these slaughters have to stop. Again, reject the false choices,

I don’t see 60 Senators (to stop any filibuster) voting for these bills.  But imagine if they did: the additional gun legislation they’d try to pass over the next 1 ½ years would be head-spinning. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2021, 10:14:07 PM »
Now that she is in charge of the border crisis, maybe she can make good on her campaign promise.

Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris

United States government official
As president, I will immediately put in place a meaningful process to review asylum cases. I will release children from cages. I will get rid of the private detention centers. It’s time we had a president whose actions reflected the values of our country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2021, 11:32:05 AM »
Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis as protesters tell Kamala Harris ‘Trump won’
NY Post ^ | 6/7/2021 | Steve Nelson
Posted on 6/7/2021, 1:46:51

Vice President Kamala Harris was greeted Monday by protesters in Guatemala telling her “Trump won” and “go home” — as the country’s president blamed President Biden for this year’s migrant crisis.

The rally was visible to Harris’ motorcade as she arrived to meet with Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei one day after he blamed the US for luring his constituents north.

“Kamala, Trump won,” read a large sign near the Central American country’s presidential palace.

“Kamala, Mind Your own Business,” another sign said, according to a pool report.

Images posted to Twitter show other signs, including one that says to President Biden’s migration czar: “Kamala, Go Home.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

;) :D :D :D :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2021, 12:30:54 PM »
Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis as protesters tell Kamala Harris ‘Trump won’

Vice President Kamala Harris was greeted Monday by protesters in Guatemala telling her “Trump won” and “go home” — as the country’s president blamed President Biden for this year’s migrant crisis.

The rally was visible to Harris’ motorcade as she arrived to meet with Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei one day after he blamed the US for luring his constituents north.

“Kamala, Trump won,” read a large sign near the Central American country’s presidential palace.

“Kamala, Mind Your own Business,” another sign said, according to a pool report.

Images posted to Twitter show other signs, including one that says to President Biden’s migration czar: “Kamala, Go Home.”

lol  ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2021, 08:37:43 PM »

lol that's awesome.