Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 26630 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
"Insurrection"
« on: June 11, 2021, 05:37:50 PM »
So people who had no weapons, had no way of taking over and controlling the federal government, who may have been let in the Capitol by the police, were insurrectionists?  Based on what I have seen so far, there were rioters and trespassers who should be prosecuted (unless they were invited in), but not insurrectionists.  But as we saw with the Russian Manchurian Candidate nonsense, Spygate, impeachment, "assault weapons," "gun violence," etc. we don't let pesky things like actual definitions and facts get in the way of a political narrative. 

New Video Shows Capitol Police Letting Jan. 6 Rioters Inside — And Sen. Ron Johnson Is Demanding Answers
JUNE 11, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson is pressuring Capitol law enforcement officials to answer questions about Jan. 6 and why Capitol Police were not prepared to stop people from entering the building.

In a letter to Acting Chief of U.S. Capitol Police Yogananda Pittman, Johnson explained that his team’s review of the video footage from the Capitol riot raised some questions about how law enforcement chose to handle the situation.

First, Johnson explained that more than 300 people appeared to enter the building through the upper west terrace door after it was left ajar by a group exiting the building under the supervision of a Capitol Police officer. Just one minute later, Johnson said the footage shows that the officer, “who was in the vicinity of this door one minute earlier, walked into another hallway away from this door and out of the view of the security camera” while people poured in.

“At 2:35 p.m., five police officers who were not wearing riot gear or carrying any protective equipment, such as shields, arrived at this doorway,” Johnson said, noting that these officers were “blocking people from continuing to enter the building at this location.” “About a minute later, four unauthorized individuals, including two people wearing helmets, pushed past the officers’ line and a surge of people entered the building walking past the officers. These police officers did not appear to take any further action to stop or block people entering the building until a few minutes later.”

Minutes later, the officers formed another line and then engaged in discussion with the group near the door. This conversation was not recorded because the security system did not pick up audio, but Johnson said no one in the group appeared “aggressive or violent.” The officers, however, eventually began to “slowly retreat from the doorway, allowing a surge of people to, once again, enter the building.”

“Security footage then showed an increase of law enforcement officers outside of the building directly in front of this doorway. At 2:47 p.m., law enforcement closed these doors. Over the span of this 14-minute period, it appeared that approximately 309 unauthorized individuals entered the Capitol through the upper west terrace doors. USCP estimated at least 800 unauthorized individuals entered the Capitol on January 6. If that estimate is accurate, it appears this doorway was the entry point for as much as 38 percent of that total,” Johnson wrote.

Not only did Johnson ask if Pittman believes her office’s assessment of the events at those particular doors is correct, but he demanded that Capitol Police answer questions about their actions during the short time period.

“In order to fully understand what happened at the upper west terrace doorway, it is important to hear from the officers that were present at that location. Have these officers filed detailed reports of this incident? Has USCP conducted transcribed interviews with them? If so, I request copies of these reports and transcribed interviews. If not, I respectfully ask for the opportunity to interview these officers,” Johnson said.

He also asked if Capitol police know why the left door to the entrance didn’t appear to be working at first but eventually opened later. “Does USCP know why at approximately 2:26 p.m. an individual could not open the left door at the upper west terrace entrance, but seven minutes later, at 2:33 p.m., another individual could open that same door?” Johnson asked. “Does USCP have any indication that this door was locked at 2:26 p.m. and then unlocked by 2:33 p.m.?”

Lastly, Johnson requested the “security footage of the interior and exterior cameras located near the upper west terrace doors from 2:20 p.m. to 2:50 p.m.” to better assess the situation.

“The American people deserve an accurate and complete understanding of what happened on January 6. To provide that historical record, it is important that all aspects of that day — from the peaceful protests on the Ellipse to the acts of violence in and around the Capitol — are fully and fairly examined,” Johnson explained.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/11/new-video-shows-capitol-police-letting-jan-6-rioters-inside-and-sen-ron-johnson-is-demanding-answers/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 09:52:46 PM »
This thread is quiet...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 02:02:27 AM »
It was an Insurrection almost as much as the COVE is a worldwide deadly plaque. LOL.

Libturdz  ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 07:01:52 AM »
Joe Biden is a RAPIST, not a President.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 07:51:11 AM »
Where is Straw?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 09:43:40 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 03:07:17 PM »
With lurker

Both in your head it appears.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 03:16:20 PM »
Imagine if they were all jihadists.

Do you feel the outcome would have been different? ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 06:15:50 PM »
Both in your head it appears.
Not as deep as Trump is in yours.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 08:15:02 AM »
Not as deep as Trump is in yours.

Is that as deep as your head is in Trumpy's ass?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 08:26:30 AM »
Where is Straw?

it's the fucking weekend
don't you have anything better to do ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 08:40:00 AM »
So people who had no weapons, had no way of taking over and controlling the federal government, who may have been let in the Capitol by the police, were insurrectionists?  Based on what I have seen so far, there were rioters and trespassers who should be prosecuted (unless they were invited in), but not insurrectionists.  But as we saw with the Russian Manchurian Candidate nonsense, Spygate, impeachment, "assault weapons," "gun violence," etc. we don't let pesky things like actual definitions and facts get in the way of a political narrative. 

New Video Shows Capitol Police Letting Jan. 6 Rioters Inside — And Sen. Ron Johnson Is Demanding Answers
JUNE 11, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson is pressuring Capitol law enforcement officials to answer questions about Jan. 6 and why Capitol Police were not prepared to stop people from entering the building.

In a letter to Acting Chief of U.S. Capitol Police Yogananda Pittman, Johnson explained that his team’s review of the video footage from the Capitol riot raised some questions about how law enforcement chose to handle the situation.

First, Johnson explained that more than 300 people appeared to enter the building through the upper west terrace door after it was left ajar by a group exiting the building under the supervision of a Capitol Police officer. Just one minute later, Johnson said the footage shows that the officer, “who was in the vicinity of this door one minute earlier, walked into another hallway away from this door and out of the view of the security camera” while people poured in.

“At 2:35 p.m., five police officers who were not wearing riot gear or carrying any protective equipment, such as shields, arrived at this doorway,” Johnson said, noting that these officers were “blocking people from continuing to enter the building at this location.” “About a minute later, four unauthorized individuals, including two people wearing helmets, pushed past the officers’ line and a surge of people entered the building walking past the officers. These police officers did not appear to take any further action to stop or block people entering the building until a few minutes later.”

Minutes later, the officers formed another line and then engaged in discussion with the group near the door. This conversation was not recorded because the security system did not pick up audio, but Johnson said no one in the group appeared “aggressive or violent.” The officers, however, eventually began to “slowly retreat from the doorway, allowing a surge of people to, once again, enter the building.”

“Security footage then showed an increase of law enforcement officers outside of the building directly in front of this doorway. At 2:47 p.m., law enforcement closed these doors. Over the span of this 14-minute period, it appeared that approximately 309 unauthorized individuals entered the Capitol through the upper west terrace doors. USCP estimated at least 800 unauthorized individuals entered the Capitol on January 6. If that estimate is accurate, it appears this doorway was the entry point for as much as 38 percent of that total,” Johnson wrote.

Not only did Johnson ask if Pittman believes her office’s assessment of the events at those particular doors is correct, but he demanded that Capitol Police answer questions about their actions during the short time period.

“In order to fully understand what happened at the upper west terrace doorway, it is important to hear from the officers that were present at that location. Have these officers filed detailed reports of this incident? Has USCP conducted transcribed interviews with them? If so, I request copies of these reports and transcribed interviews. If not, I respectfully ask for the opportunity to interview these officers,” Johnson said.

He also asked if Capitol police know why the left door to the entrance didn’t appear to be working at first but eventually opened later. “Does USCP know why at approximately 2:26 p.m. an individual could not open the left door at the upper west terrace entrance, but seven minutes later, at 2:33 p.m., another individual could open that same door?” Johnson asked. “Does USCP have any indication that this door was locked at 2:26 p.m. and then unlocked by 2:33 p.m.?”

Lastly, Johnson requested the “security footage of the interior and exterior cameras located near the upper west terrace doors from 2:20 p.m. to 2:50 p.m.” to better assess the situation.

“The American people deserve an accurate and complete understanding of what happened on January 6. To provide that historical record, it is important that all aspects of that day — from the peaceful protests on the Ellipse to the acts of violence in and around the Capitol — are fully and fairly examined,” Johnson explained.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/11/new-video-shows-capitol-police-letting-jan-6-rioters-inside-and-sen-ron-johnson-is-demanding-answers/

more LIES and spinning in an attempt to downplay a VIOLENT MOB that attacked OUR CAPITOL in an attempt to subvert OUR DEMOCRACY

Here are some actual facts - you have no fucking clue how many members of the mob had firearms because no crowd member submitted to security screenings or weapons checks by Capitol Police or other authorized security officials. Most of the people who stormed the Capitol were not arrested during the riot itself.   We also know this is a crowd that loves firearms

We can also see WITH OUR OWN EYES that this crowd had many forms or "weapons" and/or used items like flag poles, bats, bear spray, stun guns, etc..

Let's not forget that someone also  planted pipe bombs near the DNC and RNC headquarter
Let's also not forget that one police officer died from a stroke after being sprayed with bear spray and engaging in hand to hand combat and two other officer committed suicide the next day.   

“I don’t know how you can watch my body-worn camera footage and deny that Jan. 6 was anything other than violent and brutal," Officer Michael Fanone said.

The Capitol assault resulted in one of the worst days of injuries for law enforcement in the United States since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. About 140 officers — 73 from the Capitol Police and 65 from the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington — were injured, the departments have said. They ranged from bruises and lacerations to more serious damage such as concussions, rib fractures, burns and even a mild heart attack.

To make the claim that this mob was unarmed is patently false.  It's a FUCKING LIE by people who want to downplay the amount of violence on this day. 

Attempting to downplay the violence of this day is PATHETIC and DISGUSTING  and ANTI-AMERICAN.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/11/us/politics/capitol-riot-police-officer-injuries.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-letter-january-6-commission-republicans/

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 12:59:32 PM »
Where is Straw?

In England @ the G7 Summit  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2021, 02:36:45 PM »
Is that as deep as your head is in Trumpy's ass?
Apparently deeper since Trump consumes your every thought.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 05:41:18 PM »
Apparently deeper since Trump consumes your every thought.

Apparently not since defending his bullshit is your top priority.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 10:33:53 PM »
more LIES and spinning in an attempt to downplay a VIOLENT MOB that attacked OUR CAPITOL in an attempt to subvert OUR DEMOCRACY

Here are some actual facts - you have no fucking clue how many members of the mob had firearms because no crowd member submitted to security screenings or weapons checks by Capitol Police or other authorized security officials. Most of the people who stormed the Capitol were not arrested during the riot itself.   We also know this is a crowd that loves firearms

We can also see WITH OUR OWN EYES that this crowd had many forms or "weapons" and/or used items like flag poles, bats, bear spray, stun guns, etc..

Let's not forget that someone also  planted pipe bombs near the DNC and RNC headquarter
Let's also not forget that one police officer died from a stroke after being sprayed with bear spray and engaging in hand to hand combat and two other officer committed suicide the next day.   

To make the claim that this mob was unarmed is patently false.  It's a FUCKING LIE by people who want to downplay the amount of violence on this day. 

Attempting to downplay the violence of this day is PATHETIC and DISGUSTING  and ANTI-AMERICAN.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/11/us/politics/capitol-riot-police-officer-injuries.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-letter-january-6-commission-republicans/

No you asshole. I told you months ago and as recently as this week this was what happened.

Fucking “NY Times, CBS, NPR” 😂

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 07:05:37 AM »
It was about as much of an insurrection as fans charging a football field after a game is a violent overthrow of the University. No one was setting up foxholes and digging in with machine guns to hold the capital.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 08:28:19 AM »
Where is Straw?
Hopefully, cleaning his yard.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 09:11:01 AM »
It was about as much of an insurrection as fans charging a football field after a game is a violent overthrow of the University. No one was setting up foxholes and digging in with machine guns to hold the capital.

swing and miss

this wasn't fans charging a football field (i.e. this weren't random unassociated people in a spontaneous act of violence in reaction to a sporting event)

This was a pre-planned attack by a group of individuals attempting to stop the legal and democratic process of counting electoral votes in an attempt to help THE TRAITOR STEAL AN ELECTION.

They planned ahead of time.  They built a fucking gallows and after they over ran the police and stormed the building they were chanting HANG MIKE PENCE. 

If this had been BLM every single one of them would be sitting in jail right now on charges of attempted assassination

~ 140 police officer were injured, 5 people died and two other officer committed suicide the next day

oh, yeah and someone planted two pipe bombs ...you know just like they do when people storm the field after a football game

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 09:24:27 AM »
No you asshole. I told you months ago and as recently as this week this was what happened.

Fucking “NY Times, CBS, NPR” 😂

LOL - why in the world would you think that I give a rats ass about anything you say

I've told you a thousand times and I'll tell you again.. ..YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

I wouldn't trust you to walk my dog much less consider your opinion on anything

BTW - you're also a TRAITOR and fucking liar

Since you were so desperate to get me banned why don't you just ignore my posts

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 09:31:21 AM »
LOL - why in the world would you think that I give a rats ass about anything you say

I've told you a thousand times and I'll tell you again.. ..YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

I wouldn't trust you to walk my dog much less consider your opinion on anything

BTW - you're also a TRAITOR and fucking liar

Since you were so desperate to get me banned why don't you just ignore my posts

Because I’m never wrong cupcake

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 09:44:44 AM »
Because I’m never wrong cupcake

you're ALWAYS WRONG and because you're a fucking moron you're too stupid to know it

you are the literal embodiment of the dunning-kruger effect

you're also a phony coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 10:41:37 AM »
you're ALWAYS WRONG and because you're a fucking moron you're too stupid to know it

you are the literal embodiment of the dunning-kruger effect

you're also a phony coach

lol....sure cupcake

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2021, 10:49:24 AM »
swing and miss

this wasn't fans charging a football field (i.e. this weren't random unassociated people in a spontaneous act of violence in reaction to a sporting event)

This was a pre-planned attack by a group of individuals attempting to stop the legal and democratic process of counting electoral votes in an attempt to help THE TRAITOR STEAL AN ELECTION.

They planned ahead of time.  They built a fucking gallows and after they over ran the police and stormed the building they were chanting HANG MIKE PENCE. 

If this had been BLM every single one of them would be sitting in jail right now on charges of attempted assassination

~ 140 police officer were injured, 5 people died and two other officer committed suicide the next day

oh, yeah and someone planted two pipe bombs ...you know just like they do when people storm the field after a football game

Most of them walked in carrying flags through open doors. Police were taking selfies with them. I mean seriously we are to believe a man in  buffalo helmet with a spear overran the government?? They didn't bring machine guns they didn't set up sandbags they didn't get into a long protracted fire fight with the government the capital was not under seige none of that happened they literally walked in took some selfies and left. Also fuck Mike Pence his religious right and his controlling mother wife

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2021, 11:00:06 AM »
Most of them walked in carrying flags through open doors. Police were taking selfies with them. I mean seriously we are to believe a man in  buffalo helmet with a spear overran the government?? They didn't bring machine guns they didn't set up sandbags they didn't get into a long protracted fire fight with the government the capital was not under seige none of that happened they literally walked in took some selfies and left. Also fuck Mike Pence his religious right and his controlling mother wife

Some Capitol police officer were stupid (most likely they were Trumptards)
You have no idea what weapons they had because almost none were searched or arrested on the day of the event

Anyone who entered the building is being arrested (if identified).  They didn't walk through an open door.  The doors were broken down as police retreated

Also, the bombs, the gallows, the 140 injured officer, the 5 dead people

And of course lets not forget why they were there. 

They were there to stop the legal and democratic process of counting electoral votes in the attempt to stop the election of Joe Biden

That's an insurrection

Luckily for the country most Trumptards are fucking morons but their ineptitude is not a defense or an excuse for their actions.