Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 30224 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2023, 12:08:50 AM »
I did.  By pointing out how that Trumpy is even worse and you ignored that, therefore rendering your Biden whining invalid. 

By attempting to paint Biden in a way that Trumpy is clearly worse than you proven your biased viewpoint. 

After all this thread of yours quotes the same doctor that claimed Trumpy is 6’3” and 239 lbs.    just six pages of hog wash.

No.  That's juvenile logic. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2023, 12:10:41 AM »
It would be refreshing if everyone on this forum could sign off on this statement.

Both Trump and Biden should not seek a second term due to questions about their mental capabilities.

But if it's gonna be the old "Biden is showing signs of mental issues" while ignoring Trumps age, mental capacity of a spoiled rich 12 year old, we've gotten nowhere.

I'd sign off on it. Neither should serve a 2nd term

This has nothing to do with Trump.  Your "statement" is what liberals/progressives do when faced with something "bad" about another liberal/progressive.  The "both sides do it," "look at Trump," etc. response.  Weak sauce.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2023, 03:52:10 AM »
No.  That's juvenile logic.

No. It’s simple facts.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2023, 06:25:48 AM »
No. It’s simple facts.

StrawBitch / GroomingForBoys / TheOak / Abraham / WayneTracker you are all the same loser who talks to himself about sick perverse things.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2023, 03:42:00 PM »
My "hypocrisy" has nothing to do with whether or not Biden is mentally deteriorating.  But I know you cannot stop talking about Trump.  Addressing the person, rather than the point they are making, is a clear indication that you are unable to talk about the actual subject (Biden's competency).

Physical health can impact someone's mental health. With respect to this even-though Biden is about 4 years older than Trump, he appears to be in better physical health. Also, folks often mistake someone's stuttering as a sign of declining mental health or lack of intelligence.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2023, 11:55:17 PM »
Physical health can impact someone's mental health. With respect to this even-though Biden is about 4 years older than Trump, he appears to be in better physical health. Also, folks often mistake someone's stuttering as a sign of declining mental health or lack of intelligence.

Holy smokes.  You cannot be serious. 

And spare me the "stuttering" phony excuse.  He's just incoherent. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2023, 02:14:33 AM »

Gotta Info that DEMENTED Joe will not meet Aussie/Indian/Japanese Prime Ministers on the 24th May 2023

@ The Studio (underground hall) in The Sydney Opera House  :'( :'( :'(

Australia la Terra Incognita is still Terra Incognita for THE Demented 1 !.

;D

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2023, 07:28:21 AM »
Gotta Info that DEMENTED Joe will not meet Aussie/Indian/Japanese Prime Ministers on the 24th May 2023

@ The Studio (underground hall) in The Sydney Opera House  :'( :'( :'(

Australia la Terra Incognita is still Terra Incognita for THE Demented 1 !.

;D

FJB will defecate in his pants again, Libertards will praise him for that successful feat.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2023, 01:49:25 PM »
Holy smokes.  You cannot be serious. 

And spare me the "stuttering" phony excuse.  He's just incoherent. 

(bunch of misleading stupid videos removed)

Biden may of may not be mentally and physically compromised. Despite what you may think your post does little to prove this.

Believe what you will because I know you will because it suits your agenda... but posting these videos to prove Biden is incompetent is a stretch. Falling is more serious and common among seniors over the age of 64, but falling is not limited to older folks. Almost everyone falls occasionally.

The first video (which as been played to death), happened more than two years ago. These are steep stairs. Perhaps it would be better to forego the photo op for a safer boarding method like most of use. Air Force One has built-in boarding stairs. Boarding stairs as opposed to safe methods are used because they present a good photo op.

Pro cyclists frequently fall off bicycles. Bicycling falls are not age related.  Common causes of cycling-related injuries include incorrect riding postures and demanding too much of your body. You are much more likely to hurt yourself by falling off your bike or hitting a stationary object. When I was in my 20's through my mid 40's I often commuted to work on my bicycle. Although I didn't have a lot of falls, I had a few and I was a damn good cyclist.
'I will never, ever ride a bicycle': Donald Trump takes dig at Joe Biden. This explains why there are no videos (thank goodness) of Donald Trump riding a bicycle. The is at least one especially funny photoshop though. Trump once sponsored Tour dePont. This does not mean he ever rode a bicycle much like sponsoring beauty pageants didn't make him beautiful.

One of the most common falls for people of all ages is on stairs. (One of the most common types of falls leading to severe injuries is step-and-fall accidents. Such accidents typically occur when you're climbing and descending stairs or walking down slopes.) https://www.blgwins.com/the-four-most-common-types-of-falls-and-their-causes/#:~:text=Step%20and%20Fall%20–%20Caused%20by,stairs%20or%20walking%20down%20slopes.

You may not like Obama, but he continues to be extremely popular. Biden keeps his ego in check by letting his guest shine as any good host would do. Just a thought, I cannot envision Trump ever letting someone else have the spotlight even for a couple of minutes. Momentary lapses of memory are not at all uncommon among people of all ages including folks in their 20's, although they can increase as we age.

I have trouble remembering people's names and other proper nouns. This has been a problem for me for as long as I can remember. Maybe I have mild ADHD. LOL!  This problem has improved rather than gotten worse with age. It could be that I have fewer distractions today than I once did. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2023, 09:31:16 AM »
Full blown TDS and mental illness on display in your post. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2023, 11:19:55 AM »

Right? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2023, 01:26:05 PM »

Come on Prime - let's be serious here , party politics aside.

He's gone well beyond just stuttering,  He makes up mumbo-jumbo words
Can't recall what he was saying
& just drifts off or stops talking - standing there looking clueless & gormless

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2023, 02:01:43 PM »

For those of you who take some stuff too seriously, the photo of Trump on a bicycle was meant to be humorous.

I may indeed have a mental illness. So far this hasn't been confirmed by either a psychologist or psychiatrist, both of which I occasionally saw for minor stress and anxiety related concerns. Oh, you mean as defined by you. Sorry, your assessment is an unprofessional opinion which has no value to me.

TDS? Not really. The definition of TDS: (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational and presumed to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration. The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of his actions, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world. Politico co-founder John Harris wrote that TDS is related to gaslighting, "another psychological concept in vogue in the Trump era.

What policy decisions? Did he make any worth commenting on (assuming you mean positive comments)?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2023, 12:50:01 PM »
 :-\

Biden tumbles during Air Force commencement ceremony
The White House said Biden tripped over a sandbag
By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News
Published June 1, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tumbles-during-air-force-commencement-ceremony

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2023, 02:35:26 PM »

Published June 1, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tumbles-during-air-force-commencement-ceremony

How much longer are they going to keep humiliating this man with dementia,
FFS let him out of the worlds eyes.

I can't stand the Khvnt - only its very clear he's not with it , hell he should be in the
Care home with my dad. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2023, 02:47:19 PM »
How much longer are they going to keep humiliating this man with dementia,
FFS let him out of the worlds eyes.

I can't stand the Khvnt - only its very clear he's not with it , hell he should be in the
Care home with my dad.

He's not going anywhere.  Just look at what they did with Fetterman.  If this was Trump they would have invoked the 25th Amendment already. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2023, 02:51:28 PM »

Published June 1, 2023

Once again.
He has no leg strength.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2023, 02:54:59 PM »
He's not going anywhere.  Just look at what they did with Fetterman.  If this was Trump they would have invoked the 25th Amendment already.

How many times was the 25th Amendment mentioned during Trump's term? Remember that time Trump went down that ramp cautiously at West Point and the media were running stories about how his health is compromised, he is too old, he had a stroke etc?

Biden has several health issues and he seems lost and disoriented most of the time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2023, 02:58:35 PM »
Once again.
He has no leg strength.

Definitely been skipping leg day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2023, 03:00:54 PM »
How many times was the 25th Amendment mentioned during Trump's term? Remember that time Trump went down that ramp cautiously at West Point and the media were running stories about how his health is compromised, he is too old, he had a stroke etc?

Biden has several health issues and he seems lost and disoriented most of them time.

Constantly.  There were all kinds of reports about people in the Trump Administration talking about the 25th Amendment.  The media was all over it.  But about Biden:  radio silence.  That is the upside world we live in.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2023, 03:27:01 PM »
FLASHBACK: Biden, who just fell on stage, once mocked Trump for carefully walking down ramp at commencement
Biden once said: 'Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps'
By Adam Shaw | Fox News
Published June 1, 2023

President Biden was seen falling to the ground Thursday during the U.S. Air Force graduation ceremony. The president was then assisted getting back up to his feet.

President Biden, in 2020, took aim at then-President Donald Trump for awkwardly walking down a ramp at a commencement speech — remarks that came back to haunt him on Thursday when he took a tumble over a sandbag at a commencement ceremony at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

Trump took heat from critics, including Biden, when he walked gingerly down the ramp at a West Point commencement ceremony in September 2020. Then-candidate Biden, in the midst of a presidential campaign, took a swipe at the Republican incumbent.

"Look at how he steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and he stumbles down ramps," Biden joked. "Come on."

President Biden is helped up after falling during the graduation ceremony at the United States Air Force Academy, just north of Colorado Springs in El Paso County, Colorado, on Thursday. (BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)

The New York Times ran the headline, "Trump’s Halting Walk Down Ramp Raises New Health Questions."

But Biden hit the deck on Thursday after having delivered the Air Force Academy’s commencement address earlier in the day.

The White House said the president tripped over a sandbag and that he was not injured by the fall.

It isn’t the first time the octogenarian president has stumbled. In 2021, he fell on the steps while boarding Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews.

Former President Donald Trump arrives to meet with local Republican leaders at the Machine Shed restaurant in Urbandale, Iowa, on Thursday. (Al Drago/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

The latest tumble will likely fuel ongoing concerns about Biden’s health and age, given he is running for re-election, which would keep him in office until early 2029 when he would be 86.

Trump, who is also running for another term in the White House, was told about Biden’s fall on Thursday — and immediately referenced the ramp controversy in 2020.

"Well, I hope he wasn’t hurt, but the whole thing, look — the whole thing is crazy. You gotta be careful about that… because you don’t want that — even if you have to tiptoe down a ramp," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-biden-who-fell-stage-once-mocked-trump-carefully-walking-down-ramp-commencement

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2023, 07:10:42 PM »
Up until recently, I was incredibly sure footed. A year or so ago, I had what might have been a life ending fall from the top of my rock garden to the sidewalk about 8 or 10 feet below, slamming against large boulders as I tumbled down. The momentum was so great that my eyeglasses and one hearing aid ended up in the middle of the street. Now I am in constant fear of falling. I am a little more than a year younger than Biden.

Yesterday I attended the burial of one of my best friends, who was 82 years old. Sitting beside his widow, watching a casket containing my very good friend’s body lowered into the ground was very emotional and a first for me. I am not one to cry, but I did yesterday. 

I have made it clear on Getbig that I believe we need a younger candidate for President. Both Biden and Trump are too old for the job IMO.  My hope is that we don’t have to choose between the two of them in November 2024.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2023, 09:08:59 PM »
Up until recently, I was incredibly sure footed. A year or so ago, I had what might have been a life ending fall from the top of my rock garden to the sidewalk about 8 or 10 feet below, slamming against large boulders as I tumbled down. The momentum was so great that my eyeglasses and one hearing aid ended up in the middle of the street. Now I am in constant fear of falling. I am a little more than a year younger than Biden.

Yesterday I attended the burial of one of my best friends, who was 82 years old. Sitting beside his widow, watching a casket containing my very good friend’s body lowered into the ground was very emotional and a first for me. I am not one to cry, but I did yesterday. 

I have made it clear on Getbig that I believe we need a younger candidate for President. Both Biden and Trump are too old for the job IMO.  My hope is that we don’t have to choose between the two of them in November 2024.

You survived a fall that would have killed or put another octogenarian in a wheelchair.  Good for you.

Learn to skip rope or take up ballroom dancing - use it or lose it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2023, 05:22:18 AM »
Biden fell.  Then walked all over the "predictions" of Ronny Jackson and the Trumpturds.

If the meltdowns are this bad now, one can only imagine how bad they will be if he walks away the a reelection victory.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2023, 05:39:57 AM »
Biden fell.  Then walked all over the "predictions" of Ronny Jackson and the Trumpturds.

If the meltdowns are this bad now, one can only imagine how bad they will be if he walks away the a reelection victory.

are you now looking for old homeless men that are crippled to service ?
c