Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 30253 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2023, 12:50:25 PM »
That's all you're worth, Dolt!

If you say so. But remember this, it is you who is doing all the stooping, not me.  :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2023, 12:51:45 PM »
If you say so. But remember this, it is you who is doing all the stooping, not me.  :)
I say so, Dolt! Now go bother your family I'm sure they are due for another round. Fuckers must be extremely desperate to shack up with you!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2023, 01:27:18 PM »
Rep. Jackson: Biden's Decline 'Happening Quickly'

Rep. Ronny Jackson, the White House doctor under former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama, said Sunday that President Joe Biden's cognitive decline is "happening quickly."

"I was also there during the [George W.] Bush administration, so I know firsthand what it takes to be the commander in chief and the head of state," the Texas Republican said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures." "It's a grueling job both mentally and physically. This man can't do the job. He's proven every single day that he can't do the job. But this is going to get worse. I've been saying this since he was candidate Joe Biden."

Biden, who recently celebrated his 81st birthday, has "cognitive issues related to his age," said Jackson, adding that he wasn't making a diagnosis but was comparing the president's actions to those that were going on two to three years ago.

I went back and looked at stuff from two or three years ago, over three years ago when he was running for office, and compared it to right now, and it's unbelievable how much he's degenerated just during his time in office," said Jackson to show guest host Sean Duffy, a former U.S. representative. "We cannot afford to have this man in office for the remainder of this term and another four years after that. He's already put us at a great risk."

The United States is also facing problems with its southern border and overseas while getting drawn into wars, and those are "things that wouldn't happen if Donald Trump were there because our enemies don't fear us anymore. They don't respect us anymore and our adversaries don't trust us anymore," said Jackson.

"It's because we don't have the leadership in the White House that we need," he added. "This man, even if he wanted to, he cannot provide that leadership. He is not physically and cognitively fit for office anymore. Somebody in his inner circle needs to step up to the plate and make him aware of this, and he needs to move on for the safety and security of this country."

Jackson also discussed the push to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, saying he hopes that happens because Americans want "accountability."

"That's why people are disgusted with Congress," he said. "It seems like we don't get anything done sometimes, and people want accountability. We control a very slim majority in the House of Representatives. We don't control the Senate or the White House, but we should be doing everything we can to hold this man accountable, to hold the Biden administration accountable. He has been completely derelict in his duty."

In addition to the issues that happen with record numbers of migrants crossing the border, known terrorists are also coming in, Jackson added.

"This man has been given every opportunity to do something about this," he said. "He has continued to bury his head in the sand and act like there's not a problem. He's a puppet of the Biden administration … he is not acting in this country's best interest."

Meanwhile, if reelected, Trump will "send people back and remove all of the incentives that the Biden administration's put in place to bring these people here," said Jackson. "That's a big part of what's going on here. The Biden administration not only opened the border up but they got rid of some of the great policies we had, like remain in Mexico that President Trump put in place."

Biden, meanwhile, could stop what is happening "overnight if he wanted to," said Jackson.

"He could get tough with the Mexican president and with the Mexican government," he said. "He is absolutely ignoring the southern border and acting like it doesn't exist. And where's Kamala Harris? She's supposed to be the border czar. She never even mentions the border, much less goes to the border, and actually tries to figure out what's going on here.

"So this is a horrible situation that I'm afraid will not be rectified until we get Donald Trump back as our president."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ronny-jackson-biden-decline/2023/11/26/id/1143667/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2023, 02:04:52 PM »
One thing I learned since Trump came on the scene is that you can't believe everything you see in the media, including or particularly on Twitter. Guess who I learned this from?  Answer: MAGA nut jobs and other far right idiots who discounted whatever the media reveals Trump doing and saying, especially when it was/is not flattering.

Yet again you are in denile & not wanting to see or admit the Truth.

You have clearly seen all the videos etc of Him & now you wish to Blame MSM 🙄
🤣😂🤣😂🤣  Lord how brainwashed you are appearing to be.

Yeah all them clips , video's Gaffes apologies & corrections by the stupid Black Lesbian
Yep they're all set up.  FFS Wake & stop the Buffoonery. It does suit you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2023, 01:11:50 PM »
-Or so Trump says. It is not unheard of for folks to utilize doctors who will support what the person wishes to convey regardless of if it is truthful. Folks use doctors’ excuses all the time to convince their employer they were legitimately 'out sick'. Is it that difficult to conceive where someone might hire/pay doctors to provide them with glowing mental and physical health reports?
Just for laughs, what does Biden’s physician report about his cognitive health?
Rather than take a doctor’s word about a public person’s cognitive abilities, why not observe how that person conducts themself and draw your own conclusions as a non-expert. No one is going to hold you to what you conclude.

Actually his doctor says:  "I am pleased to report that President Trump's overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional.

Trump medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, health
Trump's physician said the former president's performance on cognitive exams was 'exceptional'
By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published November 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-medical-report-released-biden-faces-concerns-age-health

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2023, 01:47:54 PM »
Actually his doctor says:  "I am pleased to report that President Trump's overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional.

Trump medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, health
Trump's physician said the former president's performance on cognitive exams was 'exceptional'
By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published November 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-medical-report-released-biden-faces-concerns-age-health

Trump's longtime physician, Dr Harold Nelson Bornstein (March 26, 1947 – January 8, 2021) was an American gastroenterologist, best known as Donald Trump's personal physician says said, or rather he wrote:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3036016/pages/Trump-Health-Letter-p1-normal.gif?ts=1601670960254

You are correct, Trump’s most recent medical report looks great. His doctor is a D.O. as is my primary care doctor.
'A medical report saying that Donald Trump is in excellent health has sparked speculation, with commentators questioning how legitimate it is.' Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-doctor-medical-report-health-physician-1845459

On November 20, 2023, Trump published his doctor's letter/report on his social-media platform Truth Social. It said that the 77-year-old's physical health was normal and that his cognitive health was exceptional.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2023, 02:03:49 PM »
Trump's longtime physician, Dr Harold Nelson Bornstein (March 26, 1947 – January 8, 2021) was an American gastroenterologist, best known as Donald Trump's personal physician says said, or rather he wrote:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/3036016/pages/Trump-Health-Letter-p1-normal.gif?ts=1601670960254

You are correct, Trump’s most recent medical report looks great. His doctor is a D.O. as is my primary care doctor.
'A medical report saying that Donald Trump is in excellent health has sparked speculation, with commentators questioning how legitimate it is.' Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-doctor-medical-report-health-physician-1845459

On November 20, 2023, Trump published his doctor's letter/report on his social-media platform Truth Social. It said that the 77-year-old's physical health was normal and that his cognitive health was exceptional.

Where is Demented Joe's medical report, he doesn't have one because if he did he'd be fucked.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2023, 02:37:16 PM »
Where is Demented Joe's medical report, he doesn't have one because if he did he'd be fucked.

Here you go. This is what a real medical report for a President looks like. This is just a summary and yet it is a lot more comprehensive than Trump's little letters from his personal physicians.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Health-Summary-2.16.pdf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »
Here you go. This is what a real medical report for a President looks like. This is just a summary and yet it is a lot more comprehensive than Trump's little letters from his personal physicians.

Which part contains the mental exam?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2023, 05:03:35 PM »
Which part contains the mental exam?

So noted. I noticed this omission when I read the report. It does seem odd.

I have been on Medicare since I was 66 years old. I can attest to the fact that a cognitive impairment check is a required element of Medicare's annual wellness visit. I will also say the test my doctor gives me doesn't seem very thorough. The medical assistant gives me three words to remember early in the exam and later asks me to repeat them. Usually, I only remember two of the three which the doctor does not seem concerned about.  Remembering names and dates has always been an issue. Ask me the address of everywhere I have lived since I was a kid and I remember. Must be some weird mental quirk. Not that I much care.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2023, 06:12:49 PM »

Oh yes a Real Medical report- Completely missing the Mental Exam  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  Massive post Fail

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2023, 06:47:50 PM »
So noted. I noticed this omission when I read the report. It does seem odd.

I have been on Medicare since I was 66 years old. I can attest to the fact that a cognitive impairment check is a required element of Medicare's annual wellness visit. I will also say the test my doctor gives me doesn't seem very thorough. The medical assistant gives me three words to remember early in the exam and later asks me to repeat them. Usually, I only remember two of the three which the doctor does not seem concerned about.  Remembering names and dates has always been an issue. Ask me the address of everywhere I have lived since I was a kid and I remember. Must be some weird mental quirk. Not that I much care.

If you noticed the omission of a mental exam when you read the report, and the entire issue being raised in this discussion is Biden's mental deficiencies, then why did you say this?  Don't you think your post is just a little misleading?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2023, 10:49:11 PM »
Joe Biden Suffers Severe Confusion Over Donald Trump, and That Was Just the Beginning
By Bonchie | November 29, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/29/joe-biden-suffers-severe-confusion-over-donald-trump-and-that-was-just-the-beginning-n2166980

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2023, 02:18:07 PM »
If you noticed the omission of a mental exam when you read the report, and the entire issue being raised in this discussion is Biden's mental deficiencies, then why did you say this?  Don't you think your post is just a little misleading?

Perhaps a little, but very little.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2023, 02:53:44 PM »
Joe Biden Suffers Severe Confusion Over Donald Trump, and That Was Just the Beginning
By Bonchie | November 29, 2023
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/29/joe-biden-suffers-severe-confusion-over-donald-trump-and-that-was-just-the-beginning-n2166980

Congressman Trump and Bopurt.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2023, 08:10:14 PM »
Congressman Trump and Bopurt.  ::)

That's pretty much how Biden walks. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2024, 08:03:09 PM »

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

Joe Biden’s Top 5 Trips, Tumbles, and Stumbles of 2023

US President Joe Biden is helped up after falling during the graduation ceremony at the United States Air Force Academy, just north of Colorado Springs in El Paso County, Colorado, on June 1, 2023. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images
WENDELL HUSEBØ  1 Jan 2024
President Joe Biden, 81, found it difficult to stay upright in 2023.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/01/joe-bidens-top-5-trips-tumbles-stumbles-2023/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2024, 11:02:26 AM »
Confused Biden Can't Figure Out Where He Is After Anti-Trump Speech
Sarah Arnold
January 07, 2024
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/01/07/biden-gets-lost-again-after-anti-trump-speech-n2633280

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »
When he has to use toe pads to stay upright, then you can talk.

Meanwhile, how is that resignation prediction coming along?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2024, 05:15:20 PM »
When he has to use toe pads to stay upright, then you can talk.

Meanwhile, how is that resignation prediction coming along?

Toe pads? Go on…

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 11, 2024, 12:26:59 AM »
Oh yes a Real Medical report- Completely missing the Mental Exam  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  Massive post Fail
Prime's delusion is real.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 11, 2024, 12:36:52 PM »
Prime's delusion is real.  ;D

Bumping my posts from last November, are we now?  :)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2024, 12:22:17 AM »
Bumping my posts from last November, are we now?  :)
Sure. Has Biden gotten better since then?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2024, 05:46:24 AM »
Sure. Has Biden gotten better since then?
:D :D :D :D :D :D