Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 30219 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #425 on: February 09, 2024, 08:53:54 AM »
Biden Calls For The President To Step Down
The Babylon Bee ^ | Feb. 6 2024 | The Babylon Bee
Posted on 2/9/2024, 11:31:10 AM

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After the shock of a Special Counsel report that characterized the President as mentally incompetent to stand trial, Biden has joined the growing chorus of voices in calling for the President to step down. "President Hoover needs to do the right thing. He's in over his head. Can't even do his job right," said Biden to the nurse administering him his daily medications. "Eisenhower is an honorable man, and he needs to do the honorable thing. I was speaking with Emperor Hirohito about it just last Saturwednesday. Blamflibbernuzzit!" At publishing time, Republicans had drafted a resolution in support of the President's call for the President to step down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: February 09, 2024, 08:57:04 AM »
Jill Biden Should Be Charged With Elder Abuse
Todd Starnes ^ | February 9, 2024 | Todd Starnes
Posted on 2/9/2024, 8:58:04 AM by Red Badger

First Lady Jill Biden should be charged with elder abuse.

I came to that conclusion after watching President Biden’s hastily arranged late-night press conference that was meant to allay fears the Leader of the Free World was a senile invalid.

Instead, the presser only confirmed our worst fears. President Biden does not have the cognitive skills necessary to be president of a nursing home community much less president of the United States.

Click here to read Todd’s book on how to fight back against the godless heathen atheists.

I blame the First Lady and the president’s family. They know that the president’s mind has faded. They know he doesn’t have the mental ability to run the White House. Yet, they turned a blind eye for power and money.

Special counsel Robert Hur concluded that his investigation “uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he “had a real difference” of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Justice Dept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notably, Hur believed that at trial Biden could come across not only as “sympathetic,” but forgetful and not capable of the willfulness required to convict.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the report said. “It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

By the weekend, the Cabinet should be convened and the 25th amendment should be invoked. President Biden can no longer be the Commander-in-Chief. And as horrifying as it may be to imagine Vice President Kamala Harris in the Oval Office, at least she hasn’t been seen drooling in the porridge while wandering aimlessly on stage.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #427 on: February 09, 2024, 09:18:12 AM »
Biden’s handlers won’t even let him do a Super Bowl interview

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #428 on: February 09, 2024, 09:59:16 AM »
Aside from not remembering when he was VP, when son died and talking to dead French Presidents that have been gone for almost 30 years and a dead German Chancellor….he’s fine.

M Night Shyamalan should make a new film titled "The 46th Sense."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: February 09, 2024, 10:01:10 AM »
M Night Shyamalan should make a new film titled "The 46th Sense."
:D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #430 on: February 09, 2024, 10:17:02 AM »
Biden’s handlers won’t even let him do a Super Bowl interview

Pretty telling.  And Trump is missing a golden opportunity by reportedly turning down the interview.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: February 09, 2024, 10:19:24 AM »
Pretty telling.  And Trump is missing a golden opportunity by reportedly turning down the interview.

Trump should do another interview w Tucker.   Let that POS Biden and Hillary and Obama sit out there with nothing whatsoever to say because all three disgusting slugs would have nothing to say other than "LGTB, Trans rights, etc" - nonsense)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 09, 2024, 10:24:15 AM »
Trump should do another interview w Tucker.   Let that POS Biden and Hillary and Obama sit out there with nothing whatsoever to say because all three disgusting slugs would have nothing to say other than "LGTB, Trans rights, etc" - nonsense)

Doing an interview with Tucker would be good, but the Super Bowl audience is huge. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: February 09, 2024, 10:25:32 AM »
JUST IN: Biden says he will 'be president for everybody whether you live in a red state or green state'
Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Feb 8, 2024
https://thepostmillennial.com/just-in-biden-says-he-will-be-president-for-everybody-whether-you-live-in-a-red-state-or-green-state?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: February 09, 2024, 10:26:15 AM »
GOP Rep. Tenney calls to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Biden from office after 'alarming' Hur report
Hur described Biden as an 'elderly man with a poor memory' who didn't remember when he was vice president
By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published February 8, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-rep-tenney-calls-invoke-25th-amendment-remove-biden-office-after-alarming-hur-report

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: February 09, 2024, 10:26:48 AM »
Doing an interview with Tucker would be good, but the Super Bowl audience is huge.

Hillary and Biden and O-FAG could never even keep all their lies together for five minutes let alone 2 hours.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: February 09, 2024, 10:28:44 AM »
Hillary and Biden and O-FAG could never even keep all their lies together for five minutes let alone 2 hours.   

And Biden can barely put two coherent sentences together.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: February 09, 2024, 10:31:47 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: February 09, 2024, 03:42:55 PM »
Good commentary.  Spot on.

Whither Joe Biden?
I know some of you think yesterday's devastating report is part of a canny Democratic plot to make him step down before the 2024 election. I don't. I think he's in trouble. And so are the Democrats.
ALEX BERENSON
FEB 9

We’ve all seen it. Maybe with a parent. Or grandparent. Even a spouse, for the unluckiest of us.

The slips are minor at first. The name of a friend forgotten, a birthday missed. An unsteady step. Then the problems become bigger and harder to miss. Memory gaps turn into sinkholes, missed steps into falls.

Eventually, the painful reality must be faced: Alzheimer’s, dementia, senility. By whatever name, the affliction is the wastage of time, progressive and devastating.

But if we - the onlookers, the outsiders - can hardly accept the slow erasure of memory and self, freedom and personhood, how difficult must it be for the sufferer?

Especially if that sufferer has spent his life in a race to become the world’s most powerful person - and has finally reached his goal. Only to have a federal prosecutor label him, in words that will haunt him and the country for as long as he is president, a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

The harder Joe Biden and his allies deny Robert Hur’s words, the harder they stick.

I’m not a doctor (though I am sometimes accused to pretending to be one). I wouldn’t presume to diagnose Biden. But I know this. We all know this. He is not well. He is 81, and not a young 81, whatever that means. In 2022, he fell off a bike; do you remember more casual Biden bike rides since? I don’t. Try to imagine him skiing. Or golfing.

Try to imagine him walking more than a few hundred feet.

Biden wanders as often as he walks. He shakes hands with the air. His voice is reedy and slow. He has trouble finding words. On Sunday, he reminisced about a meeting he’d had recently with Francois Mitterrand, the French president. Mitterrand has been dead since 1996.

Yesterday, I posted a picture of Biden from the summer of 2010. He looms over Michael Bloomberg. Like him or not, he looks vigorous.

That man is gone.

I posted on X this morning that even when he’s mad, Biden now seems to be auditioning for one of those “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” ads. Maybe it was an unnecessarily cruel joke.

Then again, his minions forced Twitter to ban me and made me the butt of worldwide scorn by claiming I discouraged people from taking safe and effective vaccines for my own profit.

A few days later, he tried to strip 100 million American adults of the right to choose whether to be dosed with mRNA, and warned the unjabbed, “Our patience is wearing thin.”

So maybe it wasn’t.

The oldest person I’ve known was Gisa Dollinger, who escaped Austria in December 1938, just before the Nazis closed the borders to Jews forever. She was born in 1902, and already over 100 when we met. She lived down the hall in my East Village apartment building. (Rent stabilization is occasionally charming.)

She was going deaf but had all her faculties. She held on to them until she died in 2014, at the ripe age of 111. I went over to her apartment a couple of times a year to say hello and give her my novels (which, I swear, she read using a magnifying glass).

And she always said the same thing about getting old: Age is no bargain. Better to be alive, for sure, but to lose a little bit more of yourself every day was no fun. Especially since she couldn’t knew each piece was gone for good, once it vanished.

But Gisa Dollinger held on to her mind; she could see what was happening to her, even if she didn’t like it. She knew the bargain she’d made.

Does Joe Biden? Much less that he is making it not only for himself but 330 million Americans.

(In case you forgot.)

Some of you believe the special counsel’s report is part of a Democratic plot to force Biden out before the election, so the Democrats can nominate a stronger candidate in his place.

I don’t think so. Maybe Biden will have to go. But the Democratic Party would rather he didn’t. Perhaps replacing him would have been viable a year ago. But the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade, and the Democrats did much better than either side expected in the midterms. Whatever pressure Biden faced to make way evaporated.

As a result, the Democrats do not have an obvious heir lined up.

Kamala Harris has the strongest institutional claim to the job, but she is barely able to function as vice-president. Yet if the Democrats dump a black woman who should be next in line, they will face enormous howls from their base. (Especially if they replace her with Gavin Newsom, the whitest man alive.)

If Biden goes, the knife fight that follows will be vicious - both among the people looking to replace him and with between the party’s progressive and moderate wings.

His team presumably figured that they could hide him, just as they’d hidden him in 2020. And that the election would turn into a referendum on Donald Trump, just as the 2020 election had been.

But even before the special counsel’s report, the cracks in that strategy were showing. Biden could barely appear in public without making an obvious gaffe.

Now Hur’s report has torn that plan to shreds.

Diminished faculties in advancing age. Unable to remember when his son died, or when he served as vice-president.

Biden can’t hide anymore. If he wants a second term, he will have to prove to his country and the world that those devastating words are not true and that he is fit to serve.

If in fact he is.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #439 on: February 11, 2024, 11:09:58 AM »
Trump will make him look like the bumbling demented old man that he is during a debate. Yet, the dems will totally look the other way and come out in droves to reelect him. The only hope I have at this point, is that he dumps Harris for a real presidential candidate. He won’t live through the second term.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: February 12, 2024, 01:14:29 AM »
Trump will make him look like the bumbling demented old man that he is during a debate. Yet, the dems will totally look the other way and come out in droves to reelect him. The only hope I have at this point, is that he dumps Harris for a real presidential candidate. He won’t live through the second term.
TDS is incurable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 12, 2024, 05:46:57 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: February 12, 2024, 06:49:15 AM »
Was Ronnie Jackson drunk or high when he made this idiotic claim

Is this the same Ronnie Jackson and who drank booze and popped pills WHILE ON DUTY and also harassed a female subordinate

That Ronnie Jackson ?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/02/politics/ronny-jackson-dod-inspector-general-report/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/03/politics/dod-ig-report-jackson/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: February 12, 2024, 07:05:31 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: February 12, 2024, 07:14:47 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: February 12, 2024, 07:40:50 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 12, 2024, 09:39:15 AM »
New York Times Publishes Op-Ed Calling for Biden to Step Aside and Allow Another Democrat to Run
Gateway Pundit ^ | Feb. 12, 2024 8:45 am | By Cassandra MacDonald
Posted on 2/12/2024, 12:28:36 PM by Red Badger

The New York Times has published an opinion piece calling for Joe Biden to step aside and allow another Democrat to run in 2024. The article by Ross Douthat was titled “The Question Is Not If Biden Should Step Aside. It’s How.”

Douthat began by pointing to the special counsel report released Thursday that found Biden had mishandled classified documents, but should not be charged, at least in part, because of his failing memory.

The report referred to him as an “elderly man with a poor memory” and “significant limitations.”

“Joe Biden should not be running for re-election,” Douthat’s article began. “That much was obvious well before the special prosecutor’s comments on the president’s memory lapses inspired a burst of age-related angst. And Democrats who are furious at the prosecutor have to sense that it will become only more obvious as we move deeper into an actual campaign.”

The writer explained that he does not necessarily believe that Biden is currently unfit for the presidency, but that he may not be during a second term.

“Saying that things have worked OK throughout this stage of Biden’s decline, though, is very different from betting that they can continue working out OK for almost five long further years,” the article continued. “And saying that Biden is capable of occupying the presidency for the next 11 months is quite different from saying that he’s capable of spending those months effectively campaigning for the right to occupy it again.”

The article suggested that Biden should continue to campaign “until August and the convention, when he would shock the world by announcing his withdrawal from the race, decline to issue any endorsement, and invite the convention delegates to choose his replacement.”

Biden is currently 81 years old. He would be 82 by the time that he took the oath for a second term.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: February 12, 2024, 11:06:01 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 12, 2024, 12:38:26 PM »