Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 30192 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2024, 12:54:48 PM »
Trump will make him look like the bumbling demented old man that he is during a debate. Yet, the dems will totally look the other way and come out in droves to reelect him. The only hope I have at this point, is that he dumps Harris for a real presidential candidate. He won’t live through the second term.

I actually don't think he will.

Trump showed me in the first debate (where he was expected to wipe him out) that his style can cause him to miss on even the easiest of softball questions, and that he panders to his base instead of trying to win over independents.

They'll shoot up the current pres full of every drug and stimulant he can handle, and let Trump act like a fool.

If Trump figures out that he needs to come in measured and professional, to win over those who liked his policy, but not all the shit that comes with it, then it will be different.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2024, 01:41:09 PM »
I actually don't think he will.

Trump showed me in the first debate (where he was expected to wipe him out) that his style can cause him to miss on even the easiest of softball questions, and that he panders to his base instead of trying to win over independents.

They'll shoot up the current pres full of every drug and stimulant he can handle, and let Trump act like a fool.

If Trump figures out that he needs to come in measured and professional, to win over those who liked his policy, but not all the shit that comes with it, then it will be different.

I agree with your observations regarding a debate between Trump and Biden. You know that Trump is unable to present himself in a measured and professional manner and speak to policies. Does Trump even have legitimate policies, or does he only have sarcastic quips and ridicule in his toolbox? He plays to his base because this is what feeding his ego dictates. If he stated policies, he might open himself up to criticism and Trump does not take criticism well… if at all.

Will there be any debates between those two contestants? Both stand to lose more than they gain by publicly debating. There are no scripts for debates. And if there were, one of the two men would not follow it anyway. Lucky for Trump that his base enjoys and expects exactly what he provides them which completely lacks substance. It is, however, filled with sarcasm, fear-baiting and ridicule.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2024, 01:46:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #453 on: February 12, 2024, 01:56:51 PM »
I agree with your observations regarding a debate between Trump and Biden. You know that Trump is unable to present himself in a measured and professional manner and speak to policies. Does Trump even have legitimate policies, or does he only have sarcastic quips and ridicule in his toolbox? He plays to his base because this is what feeding his ego dictates. If he stated policies, he might open himself up to criticism and Trump does not take criticism well… if at all.

Will there be any debates between those two contestants? Both stand to lose more than they gain by publicly debating. There are no scripts for debates. And if there were, one of the two men would not follow it anyway. Lucky for Trump that his base enjoys and expects exactly what he provides them which completely lacks substance. It is, however, filled with sarcasm, fear-baiting and ridicule.

Hmmm you still avoiding answering the 3 questions ??
Strange,  yet you have so much to say on everything else yet can't answer them 3  ::)

Why what are you afraid of ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2024, 02:00:10 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes or perhaps all the time, you come off as possessing a juvenile mind.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #455 on: February 12, 2024, 02:04:21 PM »
Sometimes or perhaps all the time, you come off as possessing a juvenile mind.
Soon you'll be able to crawl back into you LIB hole and let the rest of us move on in prosperity.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2024, 02:11:31 PM »
Soon you'll be able to crawl back into you LIB hole and let the rest of us move on in prosperity.

This is an excellent example of what I said before about your mental capacity. Tell me, what exactly is a 'LIB hole' supposed to mean. Also, my life is prosperous as it has been for a long time. I do not see this changing regardless of who we elect President in 2024.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: February 12, 2024, 02:15:30 PM »
This is an excellent example of what I said before about your mental capacity. Tell me, what exactly is a 'LIB hole' supposed to mean. Also, my life is prosperous as it has been for a long time. I do not see this changing regardless of who we elect President in 2024.

Still Running away

Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.
You're answers are ??

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?
2, Can men become women ?
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: February 12, 2024, 03:00:23 PM »
Still Running away

Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.
You're answers are ??

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?
2, Can men become women ?
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?

-Looks like I am repeatedly ‘owning you.’ Let us just see the number of times I can get you to post the same nonsense. Has your ability to post new thoughts dried up?   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: February 12, 2024, 03:48:21 PM »
-Looks like I am repeatedly ‘owning you.’ Let us just see the number of times I can get you to post the same nonsense. Has your ability to post new thoughts dried up?   ;D

You owning Me 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Is you who is running away from answering

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: February 12, 2024, 04:21:51 PM »
You owning Me 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Is you who is running away from answering

Oh right.  ::) ::) ::)

It is you who is obsessed with a photo of a couple of trans folks who you have never met and do not know and never will. What a life... not!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: February 12, 2024, 04:32:00 PM »
Oh right.  ::) ::) ::)

It is you who is obsessed with a photo of a couple of trans folks who you have never met and do not know and never will. What a life... not!

Wrong yet again - no such thing as Trans folk - They are 2 men.
Try getting something correct .

And No I definitely do not want to meet those deeply disturbed mentally impaired men.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: February 12, 2024, 06:58:17 PM »

Says the man who cannot answer   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2024, 05:20:56 AM »
Biden needs to go. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/02/08/special-counsel-report-biden-memory-classified-documents-election/72527429007

Funny how all the liberal major media outlets turned on him in lockstep.

Apparently, the word came down that he can’t win. So, they’re tossing him under the bus.

The question is whether there’s an alternative plan.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: February 13, 2024, 07:50:26 PM »
Why is Biden refusing to take a mental exam? 

White House rules out cognitive test for Biden’s upcoming physical, saying he’s ‘sharp’
JOHN LUCIEW
pennlive.com
FEB 13, 2024
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-nation/2024/02/13/biden-cognitive-test-physical-exam/stories/202402130082

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: February 13, 2024, 07:57:35 PM »
“Look, I’m a Biden supporter. And I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours and wet the bed. This is terrible for Democrats. And anybody with a functioning brain knows that,” said Begala, who was a chief strategist to the 1992 Clinton-Gore campaign and later served as an adviser to President Bill Clinton in the White House, in an appearance Friday on CNN.

Clinton adviser Begala on Hur report: ‘This is terrible for Democrats’
“I think Biden made it worse, no question about it,” Begala said of the president’s press conference.
Clinton adviser says Hur report is 'terrible for Democrats’
By OLIVIA ALAFRIZ
02/09/2024
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/09/biden-hur-report-democrats-00140715#:~:text=I%20woke%20up%20every%20two,an%20appearance%20Friday%20on%20CNN.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: February 15, 2024, 05:21:59 PM »
Angry and confused is no way to go through life, let alone be on TV acting like you are POTUS. Elder abuse.

Biden 'Mis-Remembered' Again: Hur Never Brought Up Beau's Death, The President Did

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-slammed-hur-asking-about-beaus-death-sources-say-biden-brought-it

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #469 on: February 16, 2024, 12:55:37 PM »
“Do whatever the hell they want … … <huhay>… way … … I guess I should <tsfs> clear my mind here a little bit and not say what I’m really thinking.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1758552088404210073

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: February 20, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »
Nate Silver Drops Truth Bomb on White House for Trying to Hide Biden's Cognitive Decline
By Mike Miller | February 19, 2024
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/19/nate-silver-drops-truth-bomb-on-white-house-for-trying-to-hide-bidens-cognitive-decline-n2170340

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: February 20, 2024, 02:20:51 PM »
So they no longer let him walk up the long stairs and he cannot walk up the short stairs without tripping. 

WATCH: Joe Biden Trips Up The Short Stairs While Boarding Air Force One
by: Sterling Mosley 02.20.2024
https://dcenquirer.com/watch-joe-biden-trips-up-the-short-stairs-while-boarding-air-force-one

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #472 on: February 20, 2024, 04:47:27 PM »
So they no longer let him walk up the long stairs and he cannot walk up the short stairs without tripping. 

WATCH: Joe Biden Trips Up The Short Stairs While Boarding Air Force One
by: Sterling Mosley 02.20.2024
https://dcenquirer.com/watch-joe-biden-trips-up-the-short-stairs-while-boarding-air-force-one

If he can't safely navigate in and out of the baggage compartment, time for a lift.  I'd rather see that than see him fall.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: February 20, 2024, 05:44:47 PM »
If he can't safely navigate in and out of the baggage compartment, time for a lift.  I'd rather see that than see him fall.

That's probably next.  lol 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2024, 10:26:51 AM »