Author Topic: Trannies gone too far  (Read 1277 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Trannies gone too far
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 08:02:59 AM »
Never!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 09:08:09 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 12:25:53 PM »
Imagine my disappointment that this turned out not to be a wyhi thread.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 02:44:47 PM »
Imagine my disappointment that this turned out not to be a wyhi thread.

We can do that too (don't look at the hands)

T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2022, 02:45:46 PM »
who cares

not my problem

why is it  your problem?

Are you a tranny?

Are you sure it’s not your problem?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2022, 02:47:55 PM »
https://nypost.com/2022/04/15/transitions-have-gone-too-far-trans-psychologist/

Those who are confused about their gender identity also need to wait until they are absolutely sure before acting, she said.

I have a dictum: When in doubt, doubt,” she told the LA paper. “Questioning is a good thing. How are you going to find out if you are lockstep with whatever conclusion you come to first?”

She had her actual dictum removed years ago, so she knows what she's talking about
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2022, 02:53:51 PM »
And I get that people don't give a shit about this stuff if it doesn't directly affect their children/family/relatives.  But that doesn't make it right.  Yes, there are bigger problems in the world, but it still feels wrong to be letting kids drastically (and often irreversibly) alter their bodies before their minds have settled...

There's also a lot of room to really try to understand what's driving this - all the factors (even COVID, apparently  ;D)

She believes that the dramatic rise in teens seeking treatment is likely driven by peer pressure as much as wider acceptance of trans issues.

“A fair number of kids are getting into it because it’s trendy,” she previously told the Washington Post. “I think in our haste to be supportive, we’re missing that element.”

In her latest interview, she told the LA Times, “To flatly say there couldn’t be any social influence in formation of gender identity flies in the face of reality. Teenagers influence each other.”

That appears to have been exacerbated by the pandemic, with children becoming more isolated and also leaning more on networks on social media.

“What happens when the perfect storm — of social isolation, exponentially increased consumption of social media, the popularity of alternative identities — affects the actual development of individual kids?” Anderson asked the LA paper.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 04:16:30 PM »
We can do that too (don't look at the hands)

He's got a beautiful face.  Shame about the mitts.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2022, 06:29:59 PM »
who cares

not my problem

why is it  your problem?

Are you a tranny?
You're a fucking Trump obsessed idiot, your opinions mean nothing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2022, 02:24:53 AM »
The same happens with sexual orientation. Making homosexuality normalized brought many straights to that path. Like its a trend. Fortunately doesnt leave irreversible damage (except Tay tay).

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2022, 02:44:10 AM »
The same happens with sexual orientation. Making homosexuality normalized brought many straights to that path. Like its a trend. Fortunately doesnt leave irreversible damage (except Tay tay).

Fucking ridiculous.  But I'll play along.  If that is indeed the case tell us about some of the times you've been tempted since "normalization" to suck on some old fashioned cock.  If you like, start a new thread. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2022, 07:21:20 AM »
Fucking ridiculous.  But I'll play along.  If that is indeed the case tell us about some of the times you've been tempted since "normalization" to suck on some old fashioned cock.  If you like, start a new thread.

Oh dear.... he can't answer that without acknowledging he is wrong,....   or outing himself.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2022, 09:45:00 AM »

While I’ve never had the desire to, or even watch movies centered on queer issues, I wonder if there is some sort of uptick with younger people/kids being exposed to it and it somehow shifting their way of thinking? I don’t think anybody should be made fun of or persecuted for it, but I also don’t think it’s “normal” from a strictly biological standpoint.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2022, 10:22:03 AM »

While I’ve never had the desire to, or even watch movies centered on queer issues, I wonder if there is some sort of uptick with younger people/kids being exposed to it and it somehow shifting their way of thinking? I don’t think anybody should be made fun of or persecuted for it, but I also don’t think it’s “normal” from a strictly biological standpoint.

I know it's bad form to quote oneself, but we touched on this elsewhere earlier - exposure to this has got to be significant, surely..?

And I get that people don't give a shit about this stuff if it doesn't directly affect their children/family/relatives.  But that doesn't make it right.  Yes, there are bigger problems in the world, but it still feels wrong to be letting kids drastically (and often irreversibly) alter their bodies before their minds have settled...

There's also a lot of room to really try to understand what's driving this - all the factors (even COVID, apparently  ;D)

She believes that the dramatic rise in teens seeking treatment is likely driven by peer pressure as much as wider acceptance of trans issues.

“A fair number of kids are getting into it because it’s trendy,” she previously told the Washington Post. “I think in our haste to be supportive, we’re missing that element.”

In her latest interview, she told the LA Times, “To flatly say there couldn’t be any social influence in formation of gender identity flies in the face of reality. Teenagers influence each other.”

That appears to have been exacerbated by the pandemic, with children becoming more isolated and also leaning more on networks on social media.

“What happens when the perfect storm — of social isolation, exponentially increased consumption of social media, the popularity of alternative identities — affects the actual development of individual kids?” Anderson asked the LA paper.

Quoted from the words of a bona-fide tranny (minus boner, I mean)

https://nypost.com/2022/04/15/transitions-have-gone-too-far-trans-psychologist/
T

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2022, 10:28:03 AM »
You're a fucking Trump obsessed idiot, your opinions mean nothing.

so exactly the same as your opinion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2022, 03:51:33 PM »

There has been a massive increase in trans/gay youth, some psychologists attribute this to social media and the social acceptance that comes within the online community.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2022, 12:33:26 PM »
There has been a massive increase in trans/gay youth, some psychologists attribute this to social media and the social acceptance that comes within the online community.

Yep.  Abigail Shrier has written and talked a lot about this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2022, 12:44:06 PM »
Are you sure it’s not your problem?

yep, totally sure

how has this been a problem in your life

are you considering transitioning

you already look like lesbian high school field hockey coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors