Author Topic: Casey White Alabama prison manhunt: Marshals track down getaway SUV  (Read 962 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Not really a political story, but I think it's pretty funny.  Dude is 6'9" and three bills.  How the heck is he going to blend, whenever he goes?  lol

Will be interesting to see how smart (or dumb) they are. 

Casey White Alabama prison manhunt: Marshals track down getaway SUV
Tennessee's Williamson County Sheriff's Office said in a Friday tweet that the fugitive vehicle had been reported abandoned "a week ago" in Bethesda
By Stephanie Pagones , Adam Sabes | Fox News
Published May 6, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/us/casey-white-alabama-prison-manhunt-marshals

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I read about this when it unfolded, and they danced around the issue of her possibly being in on it. Now they reveal she was in a relationship with the dude. Love is blind. She’ll end up in jail when they find them, and dude won’t care. Sucks for her because by all accounts, she was an exemplary employee.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Hopefully they find her dead and mutilated.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Check out a movie called, "The Night Porter" 1974...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Welp.  That didn't last long.  lol

Two dummies.  You would think they would have had an actual escape plan with a destination and a way to get there undetected. 

Casey White Reveals What He and Jail Guard Lover Did During 11 Days on the Run
Rachel Olding
Tue, May 10, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/casey-white-reveals-jail-guard-172853875.html

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I hope he went ass to mouth on that downsy looking bitch.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
If she was a 5-time award winning jailer, can you imagine all the others who never won anything?

Disgraced jail boss Vicky White voted ‘employee of the year’ five times, was set to receive award again

The Alabama corrections boss who helped a capital murder suspect break out of a county jail had been voted “employee of the year” five times – including as recently as this year, The Post has learned.

“That speaks volumes in terms of what her peers and subordinates thought of her,” sheriff Singleton said.  “I think it just shows the kind of person that we thought she was. No one that worked with her and knows her ever saw anything like this coming. But obviously there was a side we didn’t know that we weren’t aware of,” 

The awards are conducted annually for the county’s police week activities and a ceremony honoring the winners was scheduled for this week but given the circumstances, it’s been postponed, Singleton said.

Vicky’s previous awards were on full display at her mother Pat Davis’ house earlier this month. One award — seen in an interview with Davis that aired on WAAY 31 News — commemorated the jail guard as “Deputy of the Year” in 2015, while another noted her honors as “Corrections Employee of the Year” in 2020.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/11/vicky-white-was-set-to-accept-employee-of-the-year-award/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
If she was a 5-time award winning jailer, can you imagine all the others who never won anything?

Disgraced jail boss Vicky White voted ‘employee of the year’ five times, was set to receive award again

The Alabama corrections boss who helped a capital murder suspect break out of a county jail had been voted “employee of the year” five times – including as recently as this year, The Post has learned.

“That speaks volumes in terms of what her peers and subordinates thought of her,” sheriff Singleton said.  “I think it just shows the kind of person that we thought she was. No one that worked with her and knows her ever saw anything like this coming. But obviously there was a side we didn’t know that we weren’t aware of,” 

The awards are conducted annually for the county’s police week activities and a ceremony honoring the winners was scheduled for this week but given the circumstances, it’s been postponed, Singleton said.

Vicky’s previous awards were on full display at her mother Pat Davis’ house earlier this month. One award — seen in an interview with Davis that aired on WAAY 31 News — commemorated the jail guard as “Deputy of the Year” in 2015, while another noted her honors as “Corrections Employee of the Year” in 2020.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/11/vicky-white-was-set-to-accept-employee-of-the-year-award/

:o :-[

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The good ones never get caught after escaping.  Like the Alcatraz men, assuming they survived.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/alcatraz-escape

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
I hope he went ass to mouth on that downsy looking bitch.

I’m a few years behind you, so I’m hopeful. But, she was damn near 60, do you think she’s really still horny doing ATM after menopause?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Casey White Alabama prison manhunt: Marshals track down getaway SUV
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2022, 05:43:30 PM »
I’m a few years behind you, so I’m hopeful. But, she was damn near 60, do you think she’s really still horny doing ATM after menopause?

I would think so.  She was probably really yearning to be stretched and defiled.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2022, 02:47:11 PM »
I would think so.  She was probably really yearning to be stretched and defiled.

Shriveled raisin parsh.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2022, 03:11:43 PM »

Depends on whether or not she was on hormones