Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Blood work knowledge & HCG's effect on HPTA

<< < (8/8)

Primemuscle:
I'm having complete blood work done on March 18. Yesterday was my last test cyp shot before I have the blood draw. I'm also going to stay off HCG until then. Hopefully, I've allowed enough time for test levels to get back to normal. I'm not worried about the other blood work because my primary care doctor reviews this each year and it has been in the normal range. There was one time my urologist expressed some alarm because my test levels were around 1000. I'm hoping they will come in around 4 to 5 hundred this time. Don't want the doctor cutting me off.

If an 18 year old can have test levels at 1000, why is this viewed as a problem when one is 70 or so years old?

kretchmer:
HCG and clomid do not work. After coming off steroids, it will take a year or more for test levels to return to the normal range. Or more important here, in my case that was over 4 years. I saw an endocrinologist and asked him about hcg and clomid, which I had been using for a number of years at the time. useless really.

If you don't want low test levels then don't take steroids in the first place. you will lose all gains and 'HRT' is not something to take lightly as test is correlated with colon cancer. Being 50 and on 'hrt', ie legal low dose roids, so you can have a bit of muscle is patheti
I took anabolics for about 6 years. Test, oxymetholone, nandrolone, various esters of test, clomid, hcg, anavar... couple others I forget.... if I could go back I would not have touched a single steroid, nor wasted money on supplements (those dont work all a scam)
steroids work. scientific fact. they increase protein synthesis. and supplements are garbage. best supplement is food, check out the meat aisle and then pick up a bag of rice and some carrots (or some other vegetable) and eat a lot and lift heavy weights 3 times a week. beyond that don't bother it is all lies, a waste of money, and harmful. wish I knew all this back in 1985 would have saved thousands and been a lot happier. 

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: kretchmer on July 07, 2017, 12:19:29 PM ---HCG and clomid do not work. After coming off steroids, it will take a year or more for test levels to return to the normal range. Or more important here, in my case that was over 4 years. I saw an endocrinologist and asked him about hcg and clomid, which I had been using for a number of years at the time. useless really.

If you don't want low test levels then don't take steroids in the first place. you will lose all gains and 'HRT' is not something to take lightly as test is correlated with colon cancer. Being 50 and on 'hrt', ie legal low dose roids, so you can have a bit of muscle is patheti
I took anabolics for about 6 years. Test, oxymetholone, nandrolone, various esters of test, clomid, hcg, anavar... couple others I forget.... if I could go back I would not have touched a single steroid, nor wasted money on supplements (those dont work all a scam)
steroids work. scientific fact. they increase protein synthesis. and supplements are garbage. best supplement is food, check out the meat aisle and then pick up a bag of rice and some carrots (or some other vegetable) and eat a lot and lift heavy weights 3 times a week. beyond that don't bother it is all lies, a waste of money, and harmful. wish I knew all this back in 1985 would have saved thousands and been a lot happier. 

--- End quote ---

My urologist prescribes testosterone because I have hypogonadism. This problem began when I was in puberty and got the mumps. When I wrote normal, I meant within the normal range for me while on TRT and not the normal range in a broader sense.  Without TRT, my "norm" is very low. Testosterone levels vary for day to day and from hour to hour. Since being on TRT mine have ranged from 300 to 1,000.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: kretchmer on July 07, 2017, 12:19:29 PM ---HCG and clomid do not work. After coming off steroids, it will take a year or more for test levels to return to the normal range. Or more important here, in my case that was over 4 years. I saw an endocrinologist and asked him about hcg and clomid, which I had been using for a number of years at the time. useless really.

--- End quote ---

Hit the road, fuckface.

illuminati:

--- End quote ---

It’s 2020 & you’re still unhappy ??  🙄  FFS 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version