Author Topic: Nolvadex  (Read 872 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Nolvadex
« on: October 24, 2007, 10:39:25 AM »
Can Nolva be used in PCT to help natural tes recovery?
S

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Nolvadex
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »
IMO Yes it seems help me.
I do 20mg ed for a couple weeks, even after clomid.
ANd I allways use it w/ HCG.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »
K i was running 50mg stanz ed and 40 nolva (for tightness) and i got sensitive nips. What is up with that? this just happened since then i dropped everything and still holding conditioning rather well. But out of nolva, winny, and clen, what would cause that?
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »
K i was running 50mg stanz ed and 40 nolva (for tightness) and i got sensitive nips. What is up with that? this just happened since then i dropped everything and still holding conditioning rather well. But out of nolva, winny, and clen, what would cause that?

Could be a little bit of a rebound. You basically blocked all the estrogen & now the body is trying to find a balance.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 05:45:55 PM »

Stan Tabs or injections?
So much tabs and caps are not what sold as. much cheap Dbol & Methyl out there posing as more spendy anabolics.
I'd think you'd notice that though. Pretty darn androgenic stuff 4 experienced user not to notice, but could be VERY LOW DOSED.
Trick is it does SOMTHING  ;) (Besides a 100x profit margin for the bastard that pulled a fast one)

I'd simply assume there was low Testo level in relation to female hormones...

I notice  that (Nips Biz) the most about 2 1/2 week into a heavy androgen run. Right when muscles are swelling nicely, great strength run up, and horny as hell. I assume its about when Nat test is downregulating.
I push it as far as I can without Nolva, cause nolva seems to blunt the swell for me. (I dont even hold water easy)