Author Topic: Human Grade  (Read 874 times)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
Human Grade
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:17:34 AM »
Ive always gone for deals on gear as im a young guy and started using it 3 years ago when I couldn’t afford it but I knew it made me grow so I stuck to the basics and ate lots of food. Ive made decent gains and now earn more so I can afford better quality.  GH15 is always saying  human grade , other pro’s ive spoken to as well as some big guys at an amature level I know ( Basically the guys I with physiques I aspire to have) so go HUMAN pharmaceutical grade.

So im busy constructing a mass cyle of slin , sust , gh , deca , and im looking for some human grade oral.

This is all fair and well but what happens come competition  time for products like TREN , Masterone , and those exotic drugs?

Id like to hear some opinions on  this and what you guys would recommend or suggest. Any brands to look out for?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Human Grade
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:28:40 AM »
On the exotic stuff you have to go UG...no other choice. For the tren, a lot of guys like making there own...I do not, there are still some UG out there that do a good job and stay sterile...not many though....prob less then 10%. But they're out there. Another option is getting your own fina pellets and sending it to a trusted person to batch it up for you.

Jinan Pharma makes a decent anadrol

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »
I wouldn't exactly classify some these foreign labs UG.

Axio and Global have good rep from guys in the know. Karachi is every bit as good as
genuine Dutch Organon at a fraction of price.

Bathroom labs should be avoided. Euro and India Asia etc all have top notch chemists and facilities available. Ive no fear of that stuff.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »
PowerLine  8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:37:14 PM »
I wouldn't exactly classify some these foreign labs UG.

Axio and Global have good rep from guys in the know. Karachi is every bit as good as
genuine Dutch Organon at a fraction of price.

Bathroom labs should be avoided. Euro and India Asia etc all have top notch chemists and facilities available. Ive no fear of that stuff.

I'm with the axio lab comment, all I use since BD went down...
Just spot me BITCH!!!