Author Topic: is eco oils a scam?  (Read 990 times)

irondave

• Getbig II
is eco oils a scam?
« on: December 08, 2007, 06:22:13 PM »
i read a list of scammers eruro bolics and eco oils were in there is this true

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: is eco oils a scam?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 04:33:42 PM »
Don't know, i sure hope it's not because they/it sounds pretty good, easy access, cheap and what i've heard good quality. I have been thinking about them myself, maybe it was their competition who said/wrote that...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 07:00:25 AM »
i ordered come suston from them before 6 mon ago it was good . strenth gains and helped get me more cut but i didnt gain a lot of weight.but i got my bench over 300.i didnt know if they started getting weak since then

just1972

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »
ordered test prop with them about 6 months ago, have tried (testolic) and( BD prop) and both on thier own, own every cycle prop on it own!!and an safety say its the best of the 3.

just1972

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »
sorry guys just read my reply didnt make much sense!what i meant to say was: used eco oils test prop found it to be much more potent than BD PROP and TESTOLIC :)only do test prop cycles on thier own,so nothing else to influence results and dont diet eat the same year round hope this helps

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »
THANKS 4 THE REPLY I KNEW IT WAST FAKE THE LAST TIME I TRIED IT.THIS  TIME I AM GOING TO TRY THIER TEST E,ITS VERY CHEAP