Author Topic: alpha pharma = very painful  (Read 25594 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
alpha pharma = very painful
« on: May 16, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »
I did an inject in my right quad on thursday of last week, and it is still killing me.  Also both sides of my ass hurt very bad from the glute injections this week.  This is the most painful stuff I have ever used, I am seriously considering giving it away.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: alpha pharma = very painful
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 06:04:15 PM »
I did an inject in my right quad on thursday of last week, and it is still killing me.  Also both sides of my ass hurt very bad from the glute injections this week.  This is the most painful stuff I have ever used, I am seriously considering giving it away.

Hey what are using by them?

I had a painful shot or 2 of thier test E at first start of it.  I was injecting 2 ml when it got painful, now I have been doing just 1 ml shots of it and have not had much pain at all with it now.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
using their cypobolin.  it is very easy to draw and shoot which i like, but this pain is just rediculous.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »
not worth it, there is no reason why that shit has to hurt, give it away, take the loss and gte something that youll enjoy, there is noting like having the dread every time you're about to shoot
muscle

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
not worth it, there is no reason why that shit has to hurt, give it away, take the loss and gte something that youll enjoy, there is noting like having the dread every time you're about to shoot

Probably has more BA in it than Head Lice solution...
G.M.W: King23's Army

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »
High B.A content, GARBAGE...

dustin

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 12:12:47 AM »
I'm getting more and more suspicious of AP. I wouldn't use that shit if someone shipped me a thousand dollars worth. It's sad to see so much wasted gear. They seem like their treating their shitty product with too much BA. That's sketchy!!

Hope you didn't buy too much, bro. I'd honestly pack it up and throw it out.. poor out a lil oil homie.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 01:02:40 AM »
Why do you guys even use UG shit?  Especially test?  I mean you don't need tren or EQ to get huge.  Dieting with prop, winstrol, deca, halo, etc. you can still get lean as hell.  I'll use UG EQ once in a while from a brand I know is legit but other than that it's brands like ICN, Omna, Zafa, Tamin Caspian, etc.  HG all the way.  And I know HG is still counterfeited but you gotta know your gear and your source.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 04:33:39 AM »
your right, i say hg for sure, but i think for some, money may be a issue and there are some good ug labs out there, unfort some happen to fall on some that this, where the BA is probably too high and the shit hurts everytime its injected, NOT FUN! good thing is, you can find some fairly priced hg test! i will only use hg test but the other stuff can be ug/
muscle

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
I dont feel any pain at all.  ???

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »
i thought alpha was HG just a lower quality........ i have their test e and their NPP the test e feels great the NPP scares the shit out of you cause it hurts so much

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
alpha pharma test didnt hurt. it is indian human grade unless you show me otherwise.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »
alpha pharma test didnt hurt. it is indian human grade unless you show me otherwise.
thats what i thought cause all the gear i get is india manufactured i use the ORGANON (infar) alpha pharma and all my AI's and dbols and a50 are india.... man i need to take a trip there

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »
wierd, but everyone seems to think their E is painless.  I have the C, although I dont know why that would make a difference.  Im def. not training legs this week, the pain is too bad.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 12:35:48 PM »
wierd, but everyone seems to think their E is painless.  I have the C, although I dont know why that would make a difference.  Im def. not training legs this week, the pain is too bad.
actually it does make a difference each ester is very different as in terms of its chemical make up,,,, you can have one that doesnt get sore from prop but gets sore from something in sust could be the acetate or decanate that is in it ......your body might not like the way that the test cyp is made....... or it could just be a bad batch or you need to inject smaller amounts into the muscle until it adapts to that chemical

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »
wierd, but everyone seems to think their E is painless.  I have the C, although I don't know why that would make a difference.  Im def. not training legs this week, the pain is too bad.

I have had bad leg shots too, but I don't think the gear had anything to do with it, not saying yours does not.  But sometimes shots just go bad and end up painful.  I have had that same type leg pain post shot before a few times.

Like I said my shoulder got a bad knot from 2ml test E from them which i did not like, so I tried just a single ml and its been OK.  I hit my bicep with some and I knew was gonna hurt later cause when i pushed the needle in my muscle jumped like I hit a nerve.  Sure enough it is the sorest biceps shot I have had.  Speaking about the bi shots I was scared at first but they are not bad at all.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »
I have had bad leg shots too, but I don't think the gear had anything to do with it, not saying yours does not.  But sometimes shots just go bad and end up painful.  I have had that same type leg pain post shot before a few times.

true, ive been there as well.  i only used 3 amps of this stuff though, and all 3 have been probably the worst pain afterwards ive ever had.  more than a coincidence imo.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 02:42:43 AM »

Like I said my shoulder got a bad knot from 2ml test E from them which i did not like, so I tried just a single ml and its been OK.  I hit my bicep with some and I knew was gonna hurt later cause when i pushed the needle in my muscle jumped like I hit a nerve.  Sure enough it is the sorest biceps shot I have had.  Speaking about the bi shots I was scared at first but they are not bad at all.

Do you hit the inner or outer portion of your bicep when you inject?  What's the max you inject?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 04:13:07 AM »
Do you hit the inner or outer portion of your bicep when you inject?  What's the max you inject?

I have only hit the inner head so far, only have done 4 shots in bis so far, Im a bi shot newbie  :)  But yes you could also hit the outer head too, the guys who use site enhancement oils are instructed to hit both heads.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 06:57:48 AM »
I also inject in my Bi's it's the best spot with shoulder for me. I was scared first time but now it's so easy. I inject only 0.5cc  but I think you can go to 1cc. I inject in the inner part. I never feel sore with bi's injection and I must say I love it.

Friday I try to inject 2cc in my left quads, Oh fuck that's hurt, I cant barely walk, my quads is on fire I dont think I'll be able to train legs tomorrow.

J

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »
  Lots of variables. Seems also to be relative to the individual.

Quads are one of my favorite in the rotation, pump 2.5ml in with no sweat. Sometimes it feels a little like a charlie-horse the next day, but nothing debilitating.

I was using a 21g pin, that was causing some pain in any location. Switched to 23g and inject real slow, no problems.

Jay inspired me to try the pecs last week, scary but went well.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 07:32:40 AM »
Nice to help bro ^^Pec is awesome spot to inject.
J

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 08:42:06 AM »
Prop is really the only thing that hurts no matter where I inject.  It doesn't hurt while injecting, but the next day it's sore for a couple of days.

Generally, these are my max amounts:

- 4cc's per hip
 - 3cc's per glute
 - 3cc x 4 spots per quad
 - 3cc's per lat
 - 2cc x 2 spots per pec
 - 2cc per delts
 - 1.5cc per outer tricep
 - 1cc per inner or outer calve
 - 1cc per inner bicep

- 1.5cc in my traps

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »
Prop is really the only thing that hurts no matter where I inject.  It doesn't hurt while injecting, but the next day it's sore for a couple of days.

Generally, these are my max amounts:

- 4cc's per hip
 - 3cc's per glute
 - 3cc x 4 spots per quad
 - 3cc's per lat
 - 2cc x 2 spots per pec
 - 2cc per delts
 - 1.5cc per outer tricep
 - 1cc per inner or outer calve
 - 1cc per inner bicep

- 1.5cc in my traps

That's what I call a lot of spot nice !
J

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »
I think I have an abscess coming, no joke.  There is a small lump about the size of a nickel at the spot on my glute where I injected, and the area is a bit pink and feels warm when I touch it.  Going wait a day or two, then see a doc if its still there.