Author Topic: Making gains with test only cycle?  (Read 55020 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Making gains with test only cycle?
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »
Fuck i really hope it doesnt take 8 months to recover

dustin

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
Fuck i really hope it doesnt take 8 months to recover

Don't sweat it, man. People often confuse the ability to get a hard dick with "recovery". I mean true homeostasis when I talk about recovery. You'll be fine.

I become melancholical a couple of times during "PCT" and sex has never been a challenge other than some bad anxiety at first. I've cried out of the blue and after it's out of my system I feel really good and normal again. Fuckin' PCT lol

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2010, 07:57:38 PM »
Well, it's a couple of things really, on sust i feel better and seem to get better results than with the other esters  :o. Of course one reason might be the fact the sust i get is hg for sure, but with many other products out there you never know. And yeah i know that sust gets counterfeited a lot too, but at least i have a good connections for it...

PS. The worst test i ever tried was test e from aburaihan...

And this man knows how to knock back some food and drink :)  Food = growth.  Test is about all i buy also.  Currently running aprox 250mg wk of old QV EQ a friend had stashed for ever and gave me and 500mg AP test E  seems to working pretty effectivly. more would be a little more fun but will stay leaner, $$s is tight too!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »
Luv do you stay on all year around or do youcome off?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2010, 04:39:53 AM »
Luv do you stay on all year around or do youcome off?

me = old, TRT age for sure at 47.  So yes i will use like 250mg EW at a min pretty much year round.  And when I want to do a cycle I will just up the doasge a bit.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2010, 07:13:35 AM »
How is your lipid profile with staying on all year around?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2010, 07:15:31 AM »
me = old, TRT age for sure at 47.  So yes i will use like 250mg EW at a min pretty much year round.  And when I want to do a cycle I will just up the dosage a bit.

Yeah, that's smart, no need to yo-yo and loose all the gains for nothing...

And this man knows how to knock back some food and drink :)  Food = growth.  Test is about all i buy also.  Currently running aprox 250mg wk of old QV EQ a friend had stashed for ever and gave me and 500mg AP test E  seems to working pretty effectively. more would be a little more fun but will stay leaner, $$s is tight too!!
HAHAHAHA THANKS MAN.
But I've eased on the drink a lot in the last year, so much that friends think theres something wrong with me...
I have been smoking a lot more herb with a "female friend" and that just adds on the insane appetite even more... :D

PS. I've been thinking about upping the dose just to see how it goes and after awhile going back down to 1 amp ew.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2010, 10:02:42 AM »
what is the reason for not taking 500mgs a week? because you had heart palpatations?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 05:57:10 AM »
Test is the best for everything.

1g is enough.

Test is cheap and effective, most other drugs are a waste of money and could just be replaced with more test.

8)

Agreed and I will add that 1 gram of real human grade testosterone is more than enough to grow on...more than enough !!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 09:02:16 AM »
I grow like a beast off of 600mgs of test...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 09:35:17 AM »
what is the reason for not taking 500Mg's a week? because you had heart palpitations?

Yeah those were like "regular heart palpitations x 10 + irregular beats too"  so now i decided to start off slow and see how it goes. It's been going great so now I'm upping the dosage to 500 mg, but even with just 250 mg of real sust i make awesome gains so i could just keep this up or add someting else. Highest test dosage I've ever taken was 750 mg that made feel like a beast with mental issues... :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:31 AM »
I honestly think those palpatations are more due to anxiety and stress...steroids can definitely enhance those feelings as well...i got those this time around and they are finally starting to go away...i think it was a combination of bad underground eq and stress

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »
I honestly think those palpatations are more due to anxiety and stress...steroids can definitely enhance those feelings as well...i got those this time around and they are finally starting to go away...i think it was a combination of bad underground eq and stress

Yeah, i think your right. Stress is the biggest issue and if your on gear and under a ton of stress they will exacerbate each other... Funny that i never got those while on any other steroid just on test.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »
Ive never gotten them on any other steroid except for some shitty equipoise...but it did stay with me long after i stopped the EQ...how long did it take for the irregular heart beat to go away?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2010, 11:44:44 AM »
About two weeks after i stopped, they went away. What ever the reason for those "heart feelings" were, i sure as hell don't want to ever get them again and at the time they did scare the shit out of me...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »
Ive never gotten them on any other steroid except for some shitty equipoise...but it did stay with me long after i stopped the EQ...how long did it take for the irregular heart beat to go away?

EQ is know for inducing anxiety i.e heart palpitations

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »
But it continued way after i stopped it wen i was just running test...i think it was bad shit because when i used other brands i didnt hav that problem...shit made me freak out a little bit because they were violent palpatations...went to a cardiologist and did a EKG,ultrasound, and strss test and everything was perfect...i still have them a little bit but it subsided a lot

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »
EQ is know for inducing anxiety i.e heart palpitations

how long has eq been used by athletes and bbers for?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2010, 04:06:56 PM »
 I agree with tbombz theory on stacking. I dont think it is needed. Right now I am on test and deca at the same time. I am bloated as fucken hell and am pinnig 5 days a week because my deca is 100mg/ml and I am on 500 with 750mg test as of this week.   really think similar results and the same strength gains can be made if I were on a good dosage of testosterone alone.. Or hell even the deca by itself at a good dose.
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
Sure tren,eq,masteron make you look amazing(if legit of course)... but is the anxiety, high bp etc etc really worth it?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
High blood pressure and anxiety from masteron? I dont think so

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2010, 12:00:52 AM »
I meant only for EQ on that one.. possibly tren depending on the person

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2010, 07:23:28 AM »
Ohh ok gotchaa

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2010, 11:11:27 AM »
Sure tren,eq,masteron make you look amazing(if legit of course)... but is the anxiety, high bp etc etc really worth it?

FUCK YES..

Well worth the price of admission.

The panic attacks I experienced on Tren were INTENSE, but totally recompled my body..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »
Pakishiti Schering should never cost you more than $2.50 an amp.  You're paying almost twice as much. 

Yeah we're in the states...it's pay heavily for HG or pay for UG BS.