Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - Diiuretics - the look hands on  (Read 24892 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15 Bible Index - Diiuretics - the look hands on
« on: August 19, 2011, 12:43:40 AM »
today we will shed light on the diuretic importance of to a finished look a bodybuild want,, we will talk about the importance of diuretic in actually looking like a bodybuilder,, and! we will show it in pictures! finaly you will understand it through pictures,,

i have many times asked how why what can you say abotu diuretic,, show us the diff between water and fat ,, explain to us what diuretic brings look wize to bodybuild...i always said it in words...now it wil be shown in pictures,,  i took girl pictures,, it is more enhanced due to higher estrogen levels and you can see what simple diuretic can do to a girl ,,,you can translate it then to a male physiqe and it comes more squary and more rugged like eventhough some of this women are men have no doubt about it ,, they are on enough hormones for long enough years to become males in many aspects,,

here we go ,,

first picture is of a female BEFORE diuretic introduced to body ,, she is READY for diureitc but not intorduced yet... i will post it here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: diuretics,, the look hands on,, bible index
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:47:18 AM »
the next picture is female at the same level! that introduced a diuretic called ALDACTONE and/or ALDACTAZIDE onto her physiqe ,, notice the tunnel that show,, the dry ruggedy look ,, the actual dry definition that come out and no matter how small female is she is considered highly muscular...ofcourse many on crustal meth and cocaine but im talking about direct diuretic impact!,, it give the illusion that she is in much better condition than female in picture one while in reality they are the same condition only one hold less water on her

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:49:33 AM »
today we will shed light on the diuretic importance of to a finished look a bodybuild want,, we will talk about the importance of diuretic in actually looking like a bodybuilder,, and! we will show it in pictures! finaly you will understand it through pictures,,

i have many times asked how why what can you say abotu diuretic,, show us the diff between water and fat ,, explain to us what diuretic brings look wize to bodybuild...i always said it in words...now it wil be shown in pictures,,  i took girl pictures,, it is more enhanced due to higher estrogen levels and you can see what simple diuretic can do to a girl ,,,you can translate it then to a male physiqe and it comes more squary and more rugged like eventhough some of this women are men have no doubt about it ,, they are on enough hormones for long enough years to become males in many aspects,,

here we go ,,

first picture is of a female BEFORE diuretic introduced to body ,, she is READY for diureitc but not intorduced yet... i will post it here

gh15 approved
Nice tits.

Great find, god.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »
now you start understanding why the diuretic is SO important in bodybuild, this is females,, in male its much more exteme when you nail diuretic right,, the diff between right and abuse is huge!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »
notice on the first female....notice where the veins located on the obliqe under it,, you see those few veins right? now from there up to the lower chest...it is allllllllllllllllll water... majority of it is water,, it is a layer that will go in a matter of hours by peeing it out after introduction of diuretic,, and THIS IS WHAT MAKE BODYBUILD SO IMPRESSIVE TO YOU !,, this is how we can abuse hormone and eat whatever and grow grow grow ,, and then ...if we have right compounds in blood...we dont gain much fat if at all ,, then boom diuretic along the way and especialy in prep...and we get in condition that you think is magic when in resality its nothing more than finished look!,, diuretics! is the 5% finishing touch!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:05 AM »
notice on the first female....notice where the veins located on the obliqe under it,, you see those few veins right? now from there up to the lower chest...it is allllllllllllllllll water... majority of it is water,, it is a layer that will go in a matter of hours by peeing it out after introduction of diuretic,, and THIS IS WHAT MAKE BODYBUILD SO IMPRESSIVE TO YOU !,, this is how we can abuse hormone and eat whatever and grow grow grow ,, and then ...if we have right compounds in blood...we dont gain much fat if at all ,, then boom diuretic along the way and especialy in prep...and we get in condition that you think is magic when in resality its nothing more than finished look!,, diuretics! is the 5% finishing touch!

gh15 approved
Yes.. yes the 1st thing i noticed where the veins.  :D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:39 AM »
i actualy put too lean of a girl in the first picture....this next picture is more suited my example ,, this girl is READY for diuretic!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 12:56:39 AM »
Yes.. yes the 1st thing i noticed where the veins.  :D ;D

good pupil,, : )

you can jack off at the end of class,, now im hungry we can take a break for jacking off ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 12:57:36 AM »
Now seriously..tell us how to use a mild one for example hctz thiazyde or how its called..

for example in my prep i used it 3 days before the show ramping up the dose to till the day of the show..1 tab, 2, 3.

Can i use it like this on a regular day if i think im holding water or its too dangerous.?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »
good pupil,, : )

you can jack off at the end of class,, now im hungry we can take a break for jacking off ,,

gh15 approved
lol

dustin

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 01:57:28 AM »
I can't imagine what it will be like to take a diuretic to pull the last film of water off. :o

I'm already as lean as a cock. After I get home from vacation and fill out from not training or taking hormonas I'll see what it's like to have truly cock like conditioning. 8)

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 02:01:47 AM »
the next picture is female at the same level! that introduced a diuretic called ALDACTONE and/or ALDACTAZIDE onto her physiqe ,, notice the tunnel that show,, the dry ruggedy look ,, the actual dry definition that come out and no matter how small female is she is considered highly muscular...ofcourse many on crustal meth and cocaine but im talking about direct diuretic impact!,, it give the illusion that she is in much better condition than female in picture one while in reality they are the same condition only one hold less water on her

gh15 approved

Damn, what did this chick look like before all the tanning and cutting up???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 02:10:34 AM »
WOW, diuretics really make a difference it seems  :o

Back in the day big guys suggested for me to eat loads of pineapple and drink coffee to pull the water out when I asked how to get more defined look  ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 02:13:08 AM »
Thought it was from the diet coca-colas...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »
Thought it was from the diet coca-colas...

dj181 da' man, where have you been hiding recently  ???

dustin

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 02:29:11 AM »
This is me twinked out to the max. What levels of cock hardness and rippedness will I attain if I take a diuretic?

Still on vacation and getting tons of looks from all the half bodybuilders too. They all want to be my friend or nod at me like I'm to give them some sort of approval... clearly none of them have read the bible so no nod of approval back to them.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 02:33:17 AM »
This is me twinked out to the max. What levels of cock hardness and rippedness will I attain if I take a diuretic?

Still on vacation and getting tons of looks from all the half bodybuilders too. They all want to be my friend or nod at me like I'm to give them some sort of approval... clearly none of them have read the bible so no nod of approval back to them.
shitttttttttttttt...........

Looking jacked&tanned lol.

Care to share with us your diet, drugs etc.

Some good biult guys comming out lately in here.  :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 02:51:16 AM »
dj181 da' man, where have you been hiding recently  ???

Just been layin' low lately ma man, but I've decided to train my legs and torso now and not just arms lol

How you doing man? Did you get sliced and diced yet ;D

Also, have you hooked yoself up wit any hot little honies lately :P

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 02:53:40 AM »

Don't think you will look any more shredded, you don't seem to be holding water.

Looking amazing btw.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 03:06:38 AM »
shitttttttttttttt...........

Looking jacked&tanned lol.

Care to share with us your diet, drugs etc.

Some good biult guys comming out lately in here.  :)

Thanks, eh. You're a studly and well put together muscle bear yourself though.

I repeat this to everyone that asks (everyone on Waikiki beach won't stop asking) - every morsel of knowledge and every ounce of physique is credited to the gh15 bible!!! Spent tens of thousands on supplements and listened to the magazines with the Liar Harris ghost articles and Liar Nortrom natural bullshit when I started out. :-X

I regret all the money and time wasted on brokoli and chikken bullshit and channel that anger towards my lazy bodybuilder workouts now. Diet is all in the bible too. Only difference is that I eat pounds of sour candies as it's my vice, I can't stop. Wife has me hooked on junk food day and night. We make fat people melt down when they check our fridge and pantry and see that we eat worse than what we say. These sins approved in the bible, so why not?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 03:07:50 AM »
obviously dustin gets more ass than a toilet seat in metrostation tokio

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 04:23:47 AM »
Thanks, eh. You're a studly and well put together muscle bear yourself though.

I repeat this to everyone that asks (everyone on Waikiki beach won't stop asking) - every morsel of knowledge and every ounce of physique is credited to the gh15 bible!!! Spent tens of thousands on supplements and listened to the magazines with the Liar Harris ghost articles and Liar Nortrom natural bullshit when I started out. :-X

I regret all the money and time wasted on brokoli and chikken bullshit and channel that anger towards my lazy bodybuilder workouts now. Diet is all in the bible too. Only difference is that I eat pounds of sour candies as it's my vice, I can't stop. Wife has me hooked on junk food day and night. We make fat people melt down when they check our fridge and pantry and see that we eat worse than what we say. These sins approved in the bible, so why not?
:)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 05:43:28 AM »
I thought the same thing when I saw the pic of the really ripped girl, she is maybe a little leaner than the other girls, not by much, but why are her middle and top abs so visible compared to lower abs, that;s fat on the lower, abs so she is what 7-9% body fat, she should be holding way more water.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 06:05:52 AM »
Safe to take low dose deuretics for an everday walk around look? Or bad idea?
Trans Milkshake.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 06:26:50 AM »
Diet Coke girl looks like she needs a cuddle... I could probably be persuaded.