Author Topic: MOS, what do you think?  (Read 5616 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
MOS, what do you think?
« on: August 30, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »
About this analogy.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: MOS, what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 08:47:01 AM »
Honest opinion....it's very strategically designed yet wildy ignorant.

"Abrahamic faiths resemble domestic abuse so well because they're both rooted in power and control and through degradation, dependency and fear.   This is antithetical to benevolence."

If the above statement were correct there would be reason to draw a comparison, but it isn't correct....at all.

Degradation, dependency and fear....those are tools of the enemies of God.

God provides elevation, relationship and loving hope.

It's the reason scripture clearly indicates that enemies of God trade darkness for light and light for darkness, bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter, evil for good and good for evil.

This an example of orchestrating the verbiage in the animation in such a way as to conform to worldly standards of good and evil.  

Only by force fitting God into those categories does the example resemble something relevant, but to truly know God is  to recognize the opposite of this portrayal.

I could break down the video line by line if I wanted to, but that's a bit of overkill LOL.

I could see how that video could easily persuade someone to turn completely from God, but good liars often have very persuasive abilities.  

They can twist words, ideas, themes into something sinister thereby conforming them to their worldly ideology which stands in direct opposition to God....it's antithetical.  

(Screwtape)

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »
About this analogy.

They should make another video. About how Jesus was a male. And Hitler also was a male.

With their logic it means that Jesus is no better than Hitler.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »