Author Topic: Arimistane  (Read 5591 times)

joeygym65

• Getbig II
Arimistane
« on: April 17, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
Thoughts on Arimistane for a PCT? Or it it better for an on cycle support.

https://www.samedaysupplements.com/arimistane-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-60-tabs.html

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Arimistane
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:46:45 PM »
If you don't get any replies here in a day or so, I'll move this thread to the Gear board.

You may have better luck there.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 02:42:13 AM »
Better than nothing...
Took it after my very first test cycle. Did 12 weeks of test E, followed by 2 weeks of HCG then 4 or 6 weeks of nolva and clomid. Still had zero libido after the PCT lol, hormones were definitly out of whack especially estrogen judging by the acne i got.
Took Arimistane supplement from Blackstone Labs, my libido increased and was able to have sex. When i ran out my libido dropped again and i got painfull nipples. So definitly worked to some degree.
PCT to me is about controlling estrogen while you wait for your hormones to bounce back. If i had to do it again i would run HCG while the gear tapers off then nolva, aromasin and OTC test booster.

OldSchoolLifter

• Getbig II
  • Hobbyist historian of strength/physique training
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 09:53:40 AM »
I have used it a few times as PCT for current-generation OTC DHEA-based PHs (which may or may not be utterly worthless anyway), and been able to rebound okay. E.Cottonii is another OTC supp to look into, such as Rebirth by Black Lion Research; it's been touted as "the natural SERM."