Author Topic: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.  (Read 29161 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Few men look good in beards and even fewer women.
Re: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2021, 01:56:20 PM »
What about eggs?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig IV
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
Wonders why he quickly lost 5lbs. 🤪

For an NPC show.🤷🏼

3:42

Clen, T3, T4, GH, injectable L-Carnitineetc. etc.

I've never used L-Carn, but i can tell you that some T3/4, GH and Clen will melt fat off you like nothing. You don't even have to do cardio, it's insane. However, Clen makes me feel like shit, so i haven't used it in a long time.

My favorite is 100mcg T3 and 4-5iu of GH per day, with a little cardio and low carb diet, you get ripped fast. I lost 15-20 pounds in 1 month last time i used it and i was eating plenty of food. I only use T3 for 6-8 weeks max.

I don't use GH anymore due to cost, but it is a game changer. 4 years ago i went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds in 3 months. Just using GH, T3 and low carb diet. I looked incredible. No cardio and was eating 2k calories a day, not all of it was clean food, i was eating a little of everything. That was the leanest i have been in 10 years.

All drugs. ;D

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2021, 03:37:08 PM »
I've never used L-Carn, but i can tell you that some T3/4, GH and Clen will melt fat off you like nothing. You don't even have to do cardio, it's insane. However, Clen makes me feel like shit, so i haven't used it in a long time.

My favorite is 100mcg T3 and 4-5iu of GH per day, with a little cardio and low carb diet, you get ripped fast. I lost 15-20 pounds in 1 month last time i used it and i was eating plenty of food. I only use T3 for 6-8 weeks max.

I don't use GH anymore due to cost, but it is a game changer. 4 years ago i went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds in 3 months. Just using GH, T3 and low carb diet. I looked incredible. No cardio and was eating 2k calories a day, not all of it was clean food, i was eating a little of everything. That was the leanest i have been in 10 years.

All drugs. ;D

I never competed in bodybuilding but back in the day no-one even had access to GH (pharm grade is like a miracle drug when over 50).

T4 alone can cause extreme weight loss never mind t3 and the rest. I would not be surprised if he is sweating through the mattress at night with that combo.😅  Thanks for sharing your experience. As I've aged my thyroid has become more and more hyper so I just keep getting leaner and leaner.

If I took clen or T3 I would become a skeleton.💀

bhank

• Getbig III
Re: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2021, 10:49:26 PM »
Because it would be 7cc of oil a day