Author Topic: Gas shortages intensify in Southeast, with 28 percent of North Carolina stations  (Read 3702 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
It never amazes me how stupid many people are  all over the world ;D

Fixed

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
I live in FL,I also drive a diesel truck. So I laugh at the peasants screaming over the gas being gone with plastic bags on the handle as I fill up my 100 gallon auxiliary tank.

Dave D

• Getbig V
I live in FL,I also drive a diesel truck. So I laugh at the peasants screaming over the gas being gone with plastic bags on the handle as I fill up my 100 gallon auxiliary tank.

Wait until everyone switches to electric  cars, gas stations will be relics of the past and so will fuel shortages (but we will have nationwide blackouts).

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Fixed

True.

But considering that American's are considered "educated" and "civilized" people, it always makes me laugh to see something this stupid.

In Botswana, Africa i probably wouldn't find it so silly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Glad I drive a Porsche Taycan

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Yes, like a proper working man should. I’ve got a 2,000 gallon on road and a 1,000 gallon off road tank at my shop. I just had them, all equipment and all truck mounted fuel cells topped off. Imma ride this bitch out for a few weeks until it gets back to normal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
This kind of situation is where Biden is going to get exposed. The hiding in the basement shit isn’t going to cut it during a crisis.

Dave D

• Getbig V
This kind of situation is where Biden is going to get exposed. The hiding in the basement shit isn’t going to cut it during a crisis.

Lol exposed? As if people care.

The media isnt going to confront his leadership on this and as such most will believe the president has done a good job handling this.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Biden wanted this !   He is a failure and a disaster. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Only Russians can hack. Chinese never hack....bad at maths, no computers, etc.

Again, even though we are in a global trade and currency war with China and they have spies all over our elected officials laptops - ONLY RUSSIA can hack.

;D ;D ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I went to buy rec gas(non-ethanol) for my zero turn and somebody had come with a huge tank and bought all of it. Gas without ethanol lasts many times longer than regular blended gas. The prepping is on.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Isnt that typical for Costco in San Diego?

Not if you go mornings

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Biggest U.S. Gasoline Pipeline Restarts After Cyberattack

Gas pipeline is back in business. Maybe the shit the Southeast is going through might be resolved in a day or two.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-12/america-s-largest-gasoline-pipeline-restarting-after-cyberattack

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Just fueled up today...I live out in the country so no problems for me...town only has a population of 5200🤣
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Just fueled up today...I live out in the country so no problems for me...town only has a population of 5200🤣

How many plastic bags did you fill up with gas?  LOL!   :D ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Biggest U.S. Gasoline Pipeline Restarts After Cyberattack

Gas pipeline is back in business. Maybe the shit the Southeast is going through might be resolved in a day or two.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-12/america-s-largest-gasoline-pipeline-restarting-after-cyberattack

"1"

On the news they said the flow rate in the pipeline is at the rate of 5 miles per hour- so this will take a week or so to resolve, at the fastest.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Can't believe we paid to get out of this mess. We suck.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/13/colonial-pipeline-paid-hackers-5m-ransom-last-week-report/

If this is cyber warfare shouldn’t these people be taken out?  Just eliminate them... others will get the message.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The costco near me is empty, the exxon near me has taped off the gas pumps and the BP down the road is also shut down.  So fucked up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Lol exposed? As if people care.

The media isnt going to confront his leadership on this and as such most will believe the president has done a good job handling this.

It's a sad state of affairs.

You’re right but I’d like to think at least a few people notice things like the Middle East being relatively quiet for Trump’s  presidency and when Biden takes over things immediately go down the toilet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
If this is cyber warfare shouldn’t these people be taken out?  Just eliminate them... others will get the message.

AMEN to that my brother!

America should flex its weapons of mass destruction. Somehow, as crazy as this sounds I think that under Trump, we would have seen a hanging on these digital terrorists.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Didn’t Biden say he’d be tough on Russia? I know, maybe he’s a Putin Puppet...oh no, wait..he has a to be Russian spy, no that can’t be it...oh I know, he’s just a plain ole Russian asset 🙄

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

On the news they said the flow rate in the pipeline is at the rate of 5 miles per hour- so this will take a week or so to resolve, at the fastest.

Yea. I figure it would take a week or so at best. Maybe by next week Friday the Southeast will be back to normal. I wonder how Vince Goodrum is holding up.

"1"