Author Topic: Kids smarter than Demturd leaders  (Read 655 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Kids smarter than Demturd leaders
« on: June 14, 2021, 03:49:42 PM »
I guess a gnat is too, but good to see.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/stop-listening-devil-listen-god-holy-father-little-children-melt-hearts-pinellas-county-school-board-meeting-video/

--
Young students from the school district provided the most powerful commentary of the meeting.  “I’m surprised masks aren’t gone in the trash yet. You know I am tired of what you are doing to my friends and other kids.  When I am going to school I always see kids on their phones not playing with the other kids. And they’re always six feet in masks and it’s your fault. You’re causing fear.  Please listen to me, okay? For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Stop listening to the devil listen to God, our Holy Father. Be baptized in the Holy Spirit. Unmask my friends. People are protesting for us.  Thank you for fighting for freedom,” said student Gracie. (at 46:30)

Her classmate Carly shared, “When I go to school I am forced to wear masks. It’s harder to focus and it also gives me a headache.  I also have to stay six feet away from my friends.  This year I changed schools.  When I was forced to wear a mask and distance, it was very hard to make new friends.  God did not create us to be guided by fear. It’s time people start using their intuition and stop being guided by fear.  When you are in fear, there is more chance you will get sick than when (sic) you use your intuition.  Immune systems on, masks off.” (at 47:55)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Kids smarter than Demturd leaders
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 03:51:56 PM »
Not bad except all the god nonsense.

Might as well quote the tooth fairy instead, i'm sure she isn't a fan of masks either.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 03:55:33 PM »

Might as well quote the tooth fairy instead, i'm sure she isn't a fan of masks either.

I know it, but since they (school boards and demturds) worship Muzzies and shit on Christians, let them go at them with anything.
Fake sky-wizards included.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 05:56:45 PM »

Better a foundation set on the Rock of the Nazarene than on hoMohammed, Biden & Harris or any number of Hollweirdo perverts.  I am an Atheist and I see no harm in the teachings of the Nazarene but rest assured there is a buttfuckload evile in the dems agenda.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 06:21:10 PM »
Better a foundation set on the Rock of the Nazarene than on hoMohammed, Biden & Harris or any number of Hollweirdo perverts.  I am an Atheist and I see no harm in the teachings of the Nazarene but rest assured there is a buttfuckload evile in the dems agenda.

As agnostic, i concur.

Personally i feel religion has no place in open society.

Keep your nonsense in your own home.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 07:00:06 PM »
As agnostic, i concur.

It is better to truly live one's faith in silence and in doing so let your life witness your beliefs far better than televangelists who cry out for money. 

Wisdom hasn't been on display much since the recent Presidential (s)election. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 07:08:03 PM »
As agnostic, i concur.

All people publicly share their various beliefs be it religion, politics, social views etc...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 10:11:02 PM »
It is better to truly live one's faith in silence and in doing so let your life witness your beliefs far better than televangelists who cry out for money. 

Wisdom hasn't been on display much since the recent Presidential (s)election.

Exactly.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 10:11:50 PM »
All people publicly share their various beliefs be it religion, politics, social views etc...

This world would be a better place if they wouldn't.

Your personal opinion on life means jack shit.

You will never change anyone's mind.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 10:19:53 PM »
This world would be a better place if they wouldn't.

Your personal opinion on life means jack shit.

You will never change anyone's mind.

Oh good well im glad you're sharing views on your beliefs on a bodybuilding board.

Whatever you believe, be it religious, science, political, moral/immoral, left, right, it shapes your world view and your life (style).

You think the world would be a better place if people dont share their views but by expressing that thought you're saying your views matter. Lol good work.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 10:30:52 PM »
Oh good well im glad you're sharing views on your beliefs on a bodybuilding board.

Whatever you believe, be it religious, science, political, moral/immoral, left, right, it shapes your world view and your life (style).

You think the world would be a better place if people dont share their views but by expressing that thought you're saying your views matter. Lol good work.

You're welcome.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2021, 11:05:01 PM »
You're welcome.

No I didnt say thank you.  I told you when your thoughts are part of the problem. It's never ending.

Please know God loves you. And you were created with a purpose. Think on this. Let it become the bedrock of your foundational identity.