Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 15406 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #350 on: May 07, 2024, 04:06:59 PM »
This is some kind of blood sugar thing?

Looks like someone is behind him in the shower curtains

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2024, 04:18:37 PM »
Brian, it was good meeting you yesterday. Had a great conversation about training, guns, etc that I hoped helped. That being said, the shirt was a gift, a gesture and I appreciate you wearing it and repping my brand but please don’t mistake this as a sponsorship. We actually have a legal contracts for that and certain criteria for actual sponsorships.
m
 That was quick.   Lmfao 🤣

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2024, 04:21:17 PM »
Ok but after I win Nationals you are going to have to throw in a Hoodie and Hat. Tried to get you in on the ground level but I realize with my fame comes a lot of hatred and animosity. Harassment from trolls a small business might not be ready. I will still rep you at Nationals though the trolls will not silence me. I am going to get that win for everyone  that helped along the way including Joe Local

After that we will be too big for the trolls to take down
oh no Joe may have inadvertently stepped in a big pile of doo doo

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2024, 04:29:31 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2024, 04:30:46 PM »
Ok but after I win Nationals you are going to have to throw in a Hoodie and Hat. Tried to get you in on the ground level but I realize with my fame comes a lot of hatred and animosity. Harassment from trolls a small business might not be ready. I will still rep you at Nationals though the trolls will not silence me. I am going to get that win for everyone  that helped along the way including Joe Local

Ok you are beyond insane and delusional and nuts.    You would not win a local show looking like you did !    WTF wrong w you?   You look like garbage w no legs or back.   Poor coach to have gotten drawn into your drama. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2024, 04:36:00 PM »

Ok you are beyond insane and delusional and nuts.    You would not win a local show looking like you did !    WTF wrong w you?   You look like garbage w no legs or back.   Poor coach to have gotten drawn into your drama.

Would not? I already won a pro am. Funny how it went from I have a massive gut at lunch and rolls of fat to no back after showing my midsection and legs. And again I think the legs looked alright no legs is a little much and my back won the show

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2024, 04:39:50 PM »
Would not? I already won a pro am. Funny how it went from I have a massive gut at lunch and rolls of fat to no back after showing my midsection and legs. And again I think the legs looked alright no legs is a little much and my back won the show
you won a pro am… so who were the pros up there with you? Arnold?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #357 on: May 07, 2024, 04:44:47 PM »
oh no Joe may have inadvertently stepped in a big pile of doo doo

Coach has a stalker now.

Watch out, Coach.

Lock your doors.

Put a stick in your sliding door so he can't force it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #358 on: May 07, 2024, 04:49:24 PM »

Your legs are terrible that's not open for debate. It may be due to the fact you can't train them properly for whatever reason but stop insisting they're good. just stop

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #359 on: May 07, 2024, 05:21:33 PM »
Brian, it was good meeting you yesterday. Had a great conversation about training, guns, etc that I hoped helped. That being said, the shirt was a gift, a gesture and I appreciate you wearing it and repping my brand but please don’t mistake this as a sponsorship. We actually have a legal contracts for that and certain criteria for actual sponsorships.

Shut down by the Coach!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #360 on: May 07, 2024, 05:29:31 PM »
Shut down by the Coach!

Brian "Hey, any tips for getting in better shape for my next show?"

Coach "Well yeah, it involves dieting and..."

Brian cuts off Coach "I'm all set"
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #361 on: May 07, 2024, 05:33:21 PM »
So I just went through the TSA scanner in shorts and both of my calves set off the machine. TSA guy tells me it’s hitting on the veins on the outside of my calves.

I took a video this morning at the hotel. Condition is not bad. Of course I need more size but they are coming back.

Can't believe how everyone skipped over this gem. Imagine your calves stick out farther than your shoulders? Talk about A taper.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2024, 05:36:00 PM »
Shut down by the Coach!

Coach was very helpful and even texted me a contest prep plan his exact one he used to win Cali so yeah he is feeling the pressure not to be a known associate I get it . Trump has to distance himself from the Nationalist movements but those are still his people. Coach has given me all the help he can give me it’s up to me now. Someday they will say I remember when his supporters were underground I will remember those who supported me during these times. Thanks coach

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #363 on: May 07, 2024, 05:37:01 PM »
Brian "Hey, any tips for getting in better shape for my next show?"

Coach "Well yeah, it involves dieting and..."

Brian cuts off Coach "I'm all set"

Bhank would never be that humble and ask for advice. He repeatedly rejected good-faith feedback here and just tooted his own horn.

However, I doubt this is even bhank writing this:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 07, 2024, 05:44:40 PM »
I am the militia you don’t want to admit you support

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #365 on: May 07, 2024, 05:45:37 PM »
I am the militia you don’t want to admit you support
You are the shart during a PR squat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: May 07, 2024, 05:46:14 PM »
I have not touched Clen since college. I do not use T3 or any kind of amphetamine or stimulant not even preworkout just coffee. I have no idea why I get the shakes. I am not on any medications that would cause it. But have never mentioned it to a Dr. it could be some kind of blood sugar thing is my best guess.

Interesting, when you were high on amphetamines. You said you had the shakes since childhood. I will have to dig up the post. All of a sudden, it’s the medicine that is giving you the shakes. Which one is it?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #367 on: May 07, 2024, 06:17:28 PM »
He looked okay until he flexed, right arm looks nonexistent 15" and gut spilling out.  Looks worse flexing is a new Class that will be added at the Cup next year?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: May 07, 2024, 06:18:44 PM »
Interesting, when you were high on amphetamines. You said you had the shakes since childhood. I will have to dig up the post. All of a sudden, it’s the medicine that is giving you the shakes. Which one is it?

Fuck you are stupid I literally said I had no idea and wasn’t taking any medicine that could cause it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: May 07, 2024, 06:20:47 PM »
He looked okay until he flexed, right arm looks nonexistent 15" and gut spilling out.  Looks worse flexing is a new Class that will be added at the Cup next year?

I am a month post show on vacation traveling through airports . I am happy with my condition and size. I see abs. And arms are great 15 lol ok

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: May 07, 2024, 06:42:24 PM »
Fuck you are stupid I literally said I had no idea and wasn’t taking any medicine that could cause it

So you didn't have the shakes since childhood?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #371 on: May 07, 2024, 07:17:09 PM »
bhanky has CSRS.  Can't Remember Shit Syndrome.    It is of course, a highly selective condition.  *Wink*  *Wink* *Nudge*  *Nudge*.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #372 on: May 07, 2024, 07:33:44 PM »

Will you have a booth at The Cup next year?  Hanky may be able to talk to Johnny and get you a cut rate.  Vince Goodrum can man it for you.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #373 on: May 07, 2024, 07:36:36 PM »

It was at this point that Coach realized what he had done.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: May 07, 2024, 07:41:18 PM »
Coach has a stalker now.

Watch out, Coach.

Lock your doors.

Put a stick in your sliding door so he can't force it.

I think that was Hankins' plan at lunch yesterday