Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 3451 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2024, 11:09:28 AM »
I’m about to fire it up today so I doubt it will do anything to help at this point. We will see.

I think after this latest vacation panic we need to formulate a plan.

I will follow it as well.
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »
I’m about to fire it up today so I doubt it will do anything to help at this point. We will see.

If you had a glucometer you might be able to check if it's working.

Or take 10iu at once, day or two.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2024, 12:12:53 PM »
Im starting to think they all pinned arms even arnie. Flex arms looked like they had 2-4ml each bicep lower and upper to fill them out and tri's same so thats 16ml of oil just in the arms. Nasser JP flux , Ruhl, Ronnie imo all did the same. Im saying steroids oil not synthol even though some admitted to synthol use, the tiny cycle doses I think are bullshit. Remember this is a  drug sport.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2024, 12:14:00 PM »
Im starting to think they all pinned arms even arnie. Flex arms looked like they had 2-4ml each bicep lower and upper to fill them out and tri's same so thats 16ml of oil just in the arms. Nasser JP flux , Ruhl, Ronnie imo all did the same. Im saying steroids oil not synthol even though some admitted to synthol use, the tiny cycle doses I think are bullshit. Remember this is a  drug sport.

Ernie Taylor always claimed it was prop in his arms

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2024, 12:18:27 PM »
It also attracts mentally ill "extreme" "crazy" people. Look at how many deluded people are at local shows that get on stage. It just doesnt make sense the top guys are pinning a few ml and calling it a day. If we talk "hyper responders" does that mean the males that are hyper responders are more "feminine" men naturally and have the same AR sensivity as females? As females have more sensitive ARs than males.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2024, 12:20:38 PM »
Any steroid, primo anything oil based will give the look they have. It fills out the muscle for a day or two after injecting it . If done correctly you get arnie ronnie rhul looking arms and muscles that "move" like theirs when flexing etc.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2024, 12:21:41 PM »
Obviously you have to lift heavy and get the muscle big im not saying its only oil but to me it looks like they all pinned arms.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2024, 12:29:12 PM »
And if you go by pharma grade doses per ml 100 to 250mg max 16ml ranges from 1.6grams to 4 grams of gear just in the arms, plus other spots plus orals....

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2024, 12:45:57 PM »
Also those ml amounts I said are easily doable for 16-18inch arms, these guys have 20+inch arms, 21inch 22inch etc massive arms...you could even fit what I said per arm so 32ml easy which is 3.2grams to 8grams of gear just in arms....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2024, 02:12:04 PM »

Said it was 50ml a week !!
Also had used winny V.

Knew him quite well.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2024, 03:02:53 PM »
IMO Ernie was full of it. You can't pin that much gear to get that extreme effect. Otherwise every heavy juicer would have a disfigured ass. I got no glute gains from gear  ;D

And it appears as though "Synthol" gains are all scar tissue, the oil doesn't stay there for very long, something about it triggers scar tissue formation.

Look at the pros today, seems every single one has artificial shoulders. You almost need it to compete, rear delts in particular. Or they "think" it's essential.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2024, 04:04:03 PM »
IMO Ernie was full of it. You can't pin that much gear to get that extreme effect. Otherwise every heavy juicer would have a disfigured ass. I got no glute gains from gear  ;D

And it appears as though "Synthol" gains are all scar tissue, the oil doesn't stay there for very long, something about it triggers scar tissue formation.

Look at the pros today, seems every single one has artificial shoulders. You almost need it to compete, rear delts in particular. Or they "think" it's essential.

what about the huge delts coming from the use/abuse of test and tren? i've heard from some guru that test and tren being more "androgens" cause more delt growth

on a recent vid i watched where they ran a study comparing 100 and 300 mgs of deca and test that the deca caused more pec growth and the yest caused more delt growth

they really didn't start pounding test and tren til the 90s and if you look at the 70s and 80s guys they had much smaller delts than the 90s guys but thier chests were just as big

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2024, 05:02:41 PM »
Also those ml amounts I said are easily doable for 16-18inch arms, these guys have 20+inch arms, 21inch 22inch etc massive arms...you could even fit what I said per arm so 32ml easy which is 3.2grams to 8grams of gear just in arms....

You are just making up nonsense with no actual real world exp. You are going to shoot 16ml into your 16incu arm now meanwhiles glutes have issues if you shoot 3cc? Ronnie arms had a ton of detail he wouldn’t have that if there was oil in them.  How are you going to train if you are shooting 4 grams of gear into your arms a week just nonsense

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2024, 05:12:56 PM »
You are just making up nonsense with no actual real world exp. You are going to shoot 16ml into your 16incu arm now meanwhiles glutes have issues if you shoot 3cc? Ronnie arms had a ton of detail he wouldn’t have that if there was oil in them.  How are you going to train if you are shooting 4 grams of gear into your arms a week just nonsense

8ml each arm, 2 2ml shots in bicep, 2 2ml shots in tricep once a week, oil is absorbed within 2 days 3 days max. Or half twice a week.  That fits in small arms. Double the dose in bigger arms wouldnt be hard. I know a guy an actual monster his cruise is 1g test 1g mast thats 8ml, cruise. Actual monster not tiny tit wannabee actual pro mr o monster size. Ronnie had the same bicep peak as rhul and arnie, yet different "genetics".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2024, 05:15:02 PM »
big paul chimes in

he says the typical off-season dose is

1-1.5 grams of test

600-1000 mgs of an anabolic (deca, eq, primo)

50-100 mgs of an oral (dbol, drol, var)

i'd say the first 2 are right but they aren't taking 100 mgs of dbol or var maybe 100 mgs of drol

also he says dex never took more than 1 gram total

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2024, 05:16:55 PM »
Chase irons is talking 30ml a week hes 260 to 280 I think.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2024, 05:20:44 PM »
8ml each arm, 2 2ml shots in bicep, 2 2ml shots in tricep once a week, oil is absorbed within 2 days 3 days max. Or half twice a week.  That fits in small arms. Double the dose in bigger arms wouldnt be hard. I know a guy an actual monster his cruise is 1g test 1g mast thats 8ml, cruise. Actual monster not tiny tit wannabee actual pro mr o monster size. Ronnie had the same bicep peak as rhul and arnie, yet different "genetics".

Ruhls arms have always and still look fake. Ronnie and Arnold arms have always and still look real.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2024, 05:22:35 PM »
Why are we pretending it isnt all drugs? And huge amounts of food that makes the big fuckers big. Training is meaningless on big gear, some heavy some light doesnt really matter on boatload of drugs, same as quality of cals doesnt matter when on high dose gear and hgh, on real pharma hgh you can eat anything and look huge and ripped if youre a hyper responder, which  most are unless you have rare condition. Why are we pretending these guys are special? Its not them its the drugs . Hence why they all roughly look the same and its just the judges favorite guy most profitable sellable who wins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2024, 05:25:21 PM »

8mp a week is believable but in the glutes and quads large muscle groups not the biceps look how much smaller it is than your glute and it is all veins and muscle no fat. Additionally studies show site injections don’t work we also know this because we don’t get massive glutes. So why go through all those painful shots that will make training even more painful?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2024, 05:27:00 PM »
8mp a week is believable but in the glutes and quads large muscle groups not the biceps look how much smaller it is than your glute and it is all veins and muscle no fat. Additionally studies show site injections don’t work we also know this because we don’t get massive glutes. So why go through all those painful shots that will make training even more painful?
Try it, pin 1ml first, then 2ml, then do the same in the lower part of the muscle, then do both upper and lower once the muscle has got used to taking that amount, you havent tried it have you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2024, 05:28:01 PM »
Most people will try a small muscle group site Injection once. I did my calves once I think I actually did the biceps once in college before I knew better but you will then they will realize it is absolutely not worth it. Only a real physco could keep that up like you would need to inject Nubian with it the pain after a week would be unbearable. And it doesn’t even work!! Studies show site injections don’t work we also all know our glutes dont grow from injections.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2024, 05:29:42 PM »

All the modern guys have retarded balloon bubble butt glutes and ventra glutes. Look at ronnies ventraglute and glutes lmao. Even valentino said jay cutlers ass was huge from pinning gear there as you get slight inflammation where ever you inject. Then if done right it you it doesnt spill over, even milos talks about it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2024, 05:29:48 PM »
Try it, pin 1ml first, then 2ml, then do the same in the lower part of the muscle, then do both upper and lower once the muscle has got used to taking that amount, you havent tried it have you?

Fuck no do you have any idea how painful that is going to be? Hell no I will just stick with my glutes like a normal meat head. You are going to hit something eventually doing that as well.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2024, 05:31:02 PM »
Most people will try a small muscle group site Injection once. I did my calves once I think I actually did the biceps once in college before I knew better but you will then they will realize it is absolutely not worth it. Only a real physco could keep that up like you would need to inject Nubian with it the pain after a week would be unbearable. And it doesn’t even work!! Studies show site injections don’t work we also all know our glutes dont grow from injections.

Once area is used to it no pain, again you havent tried and backed out after the first painful shot, aka virgin muscle which every single muscle even the big ones can react to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2024, 05:32:24 PM »
All the modern guys have retarded balloon bubble butt glutes and ventra glutes. Look at ronnies ventraglute and glutes lmao. Even valentino said jay cutlers ass was huge from pinning gear there as you get slight inflammation where ever you inject. Then if done right it you it doesnt spill over, even milos talks about it.

Right and do you want deformed scar tissue in your ass where no one can see it or in your upper body? By all means have at it. I tried my biceps once in college. I tried my calves once in the army after college. I have not done anything other than glutes and quads since. Go ahead give it a try it is going to be painful as hell and you are going to hit something eventually and scar tissue is not muscle fuck that I do not want inflammation like that in my arms. I want good blood flow not inflamed scar tissue and a damaged vascular system