Author Topic: Women's BB Board  (Read 1838 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Women's BB Board
« on: August 02, 2007, 12:08:00 PM »
Please check out the Women's BB Board if you have a chance.  It's not JUST an FBB Board anymore.

It's changed to Women's Training/FBB, so I have added a bunch of training threads, etc.  Glute training, Arm training, Ab training, track workouts, and more to come.
I'm sure that alot of the ladies who read GB would appreciate some training advice and support from some of the fitness and figure competitors here!  Oh, and pics are welcome too...the more, the better!   :)
:)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Women's BB Board
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 12:32:15 PM »
Please check out the Women's BB Board if you have a chance.  It's not JUST an FBB Board anymore.

It's changed to Women's Training/FBB, so I have added a bunch of training threads, etc.  Glute training, Arm training, Ab training, track workouts, and more to come.
I'm sure that alot of the ladies who read GB would appreciate some training advice and support from some of the fitness and figure competitors here!  Oh, and pics are welcome too...the more, the better!   :)

How does training for women differ from "regular training"?

As empty as paradise

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
How does training for women differ from "regular training"?

Well, it's not ALL different, but the ladies have different interests and concerns, and alot of ladies train differently than the guys do. 
How many guys are concerned with acheiving an apple ass? 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 02:38:56 PM »

Well, it's not ALL different, but the ladies have different interests and concerns, and alot of ladies train differently than the guys do. 

I overheard Ron and Hedge talking about how they could dial their watermelon asses down to apples.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »

Don't tell me you are stuck in the belief that it is possible to "shape" muscles?

BTW, I hope you will do the New England Benchpress again? ;D
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 07:04:30 PM »
Do women bodybuilders train more, less, or the same amount of time as their male counterparts?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:03:41 PM »
Do women bodybuilders train more, less, or the same amount of time as their male counterparts?

I would assume the same amount, except for maybe more cardio. 

Don't tell me you are stuck in the belief that it is possible to "shape" muscles?

BTW, I hope you will do the New England Benchpress again? ;D

Most asses have a round shape, like apples.  Some may be flatter, some may be longer, and some saggier than others.  They all look better toned up and built up, and that's an area where alot of women are looking for specific training suggestions.   :)

I don't know if I will be ready for the Nov. 3 meet, as my bench suffered quite a bit from my contest prep.
I also want to train with a shirt and practice the right technique, neither of which I have done. 
I plan to do the February meet for sure, so I will take some more pictures with my friends.   ;)

jaybray1

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 10:02:45 PM »
ok will do