Author Topic: YAAAAYYYYY!!! MY NEW SITE IS UP!!!  (Read 29754 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: YAAAAYYYYY!!! MY NEW SITE IS UP!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »
http://www.internetwines.com/wines-dessertwine-ice.html

i just discivered this one

Neige apple ice wine!  ohhhh my god...its delecious..and i'm this happy with a damn toothache..i'm eating fishstix with it!

http://www.appleicewine.com/
carpe` vaginum!

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.teamworksfigurebikini.com
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2006, 07:09:09 PM »
Thin Lizzy - you can be my boyfriend too.  Boy+Friend=BOYFRIEND  ;)

TA - I've only tried a couple of ice wines, and didn't like 'em too much... I'll have to give it another shot.  I think I want my next trip to be to Oregon to see the wineries there.  They have some really nice white wines.... an area that I need to learn more about.  I've gotten pretty good with reds, now it's time to learn more about the whites.

BTW - got your e-mails... I didn't know who it was from at first, but after sensing the silliness, I figured it out.  IT MUST BE MY LITTLE TOXIE  :-*

K - I'm gonna feel pretty stupid if they weren't from you....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2006, 08:36:07 PM »
Thin Lizzy - you can be my boyfriend too. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »

TA - I've only tried a couple of ice wines, and didn't like 'em too much... I'll have to give it another shot.  I think I want my next trip to be to Oregon to see the wineries there.  They have some really nice white wines.... an area that I need to learn more about.  I've gotten pretty good with reds, now it's time to learn more about the whites.

BTW - got your e-mails... I didn't know who it was from at first, but after sensing the silliness, I figured it out.  IT MUST BE MY LITTLE TOXIE  :-*

K - I'm gonna feel pretty stupid if they weren't from you....

i only talk to you on here jenny and my e-mail addy is  ccie_2_b@msn.com <-- the the ONLY one i have

its probably that loser jim doing  'i'm gonna get to toxic' routine  ::)  he's sunk this low..sigh..

anyhow i recommend you forward them e-mails to Ron  :)

i'm on an ice wine schtick of sorts and Jen  >:(  wash your mouth clean with soap..gasp you r gonna learn about whites...nooo

a true winesnob ONLY drinks/knows red

white is for folks that pretend to like wine at pretend snooty shindigs!  :D

<i'm actually teaching right now..better go before they figure out their prof is messing around online>
ta~

dont tell me you actually wrote the dood back..aww Jen you know i'd never e-mail you without your premission..otherwise it'd be crass..manners before anything else!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »
hi jennifer. havent seen you around in a bit. hows things going?

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2006, 08:10:46 AM »
Hey Blinkster.... Getting ready for NY Pro Fig in a couple weeks, so I've been kinda buried in myt training and cardio... I was actually JUST making dining reservations at one of my favorite Brunch places in the city for the Sunday after the show - I'm so excited right now, I'm shaking like a leaf. :D  How are you?

Tox - HI to you also!  I never did write the mystery e-mailman back... I thought it MIGHT be you, but I had my doubts, so I never responded.  I'm so glad I didn't LOL!  I just had to cut out my occasional glass of wine a couple weeks ago... I am still suffering withdrawals............. .................. :(

Anyhoo, hope you are all well!!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »
Man that picture of you in the gangsta t-shirt is hot!
pump'em dump'em

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2006, 07:00:59 AM »
i was wondering if your doing any shows this year.  if i remember correctly you did quite well in this show last year. go kick some butt girl.

isnt it funny how the last few weeks before the show your thoughts are consumed with what to eat after...lol

make sure to keep me/us informed as to how you do and how things go. GOOD LUCK!!   :-*

as for me.......i dont think the people who read this thread are interested in how im doin....lol. ill just say things are ok. you can PM me if your interested.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »
JS showing outstanding shoulder-to-waist ratio, wide lats and a nice rear-delt/trap tie-in.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »
JS showing outstanding shoulder-to-waist ratio, wide lats and a nice rear-delt/trap tie-in.

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2006, 07:56:15 AM »

Tox - HI to you also!  I never did write the mystery e-mailman back... I thought it MIGHT be you, but I had my doubts, so I never responded.  I'm so glad I didn't LOL!  I just had to cut out my occasional glass of wine a couple weeks ago... I am still suffering withdrawals............. .................. :(

Anyhoo, hope you are all well!!

nah..the mystry e-mailer wasn't me...i have balls..albiet teeny shrunken ones!  :D  i say what i want out here on the board hon :-)

although now i'm friggin curious as to what you were gonna say if you did think twas me...there my mind went back to its home...the gutter!

i've been teaching mucho..drinking wine....same ole..actually i'm in class as i type this but the students are doing a lab.

hey g'luck with the show  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2006, 07:59:43 AM »
yo....btw did ya ever try the port i suggested?

Mavaro Daphni

made by kurtaki....

its a greek port..VERY high in alkie..ask around at greek diners..i didn't find it on google..but its worth the find!    :)

PS i didn't make it to the bodyrock either.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2006, 10:05:41 PM »
hey jenn,

a little late but congrats on your 2nd place in the NY pro.

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2006, 03:29:38 AM »
Thanks Blinky!  I have another one in Detroit this weekend.  I'm very excited.... I worked my butt off for this one (literally!  No, not possible, there's still PLENTY there... but I AM much smaller than I've been for past shows....)

Tox~ Haven't been able to do much winein' as of late... doesn't fit into the regime, BUT  I have an icewine that was a gift sitting unopened in my fridge waiting for me to come home from Detroit on Sunday eve!  It's Inniskillen Vidal out of Canada.  I'll try to remember to give a report when I open it.... stay tuned! 

Thin Lizzy~Was a pleaseure meeting you the weekend of the NY show!  Hope you were able to make it home in less than 2 pieces LOL!

Hope all is well with everybody! ;)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2006, 03:12:54 AM »
YAY FOR JEN!!!!

congrats on your win this weekend girl  :D

now go enjoy some good food

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2006, 06:21:34 PM »

Tox~ Haven't been able to do much winein' as of late... doesn't fit into the regime, BUT  I have an icewine that was a gift sitting unopened in my fridge waiting for me to come home from Detroit on Sunday eve!  It's Inniskillen Vidal out of Canada.  I'll try to remember to give a report when I open it.... stay tuned! 

i got fat   ;D

Congrats on the 2nd place 8)

ya told me of said ice wine loooong time ago...fo shame woman ..its still sitting around?  :(
carpe` vaginum!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2006, 11:50:16 PM »

Jennifer,

Congrats on your win!!!! See what having no oatmeal in the morning does for you!!! First place!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2006, 08:43:30 AM »
wops..someone else said second...  ???

Congrats on the first place!  :)

( Ron ...Jen actually won cause of my recommendation of taking some wine first thing in the morn....now gimme my black stars  >:(  )
carpe` vaginum!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
Jen congrats on your win.  Your site looks great as do you. Hop to see you compete a the O.

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2006, 08:13:41 PM »
Thanks kids!!  I am totally psyched about last weekend... UNBELIEVABLE weekend!!  MY FIRST PRO WIN!!!

Tox, I placed 2nd in NY last month, maybe that's what you meant?  I know you must've meant that because Lord knows you wouldn't make a mistake about something like that... you're too up on the goings on in my life right?  LOL! Kidding of course my friend  ;D

I actually was given the ice wine as a gift for the NY show last month.  I hope to drink it this weekend... the last chance I'll get until after the O.....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2006, 05:23:33 PM »

Tox, I placed 2nd in NY last month, maybe that's what you meant?  I know you must've meant that because Lord knows you wouldn't make a mistake about something like that... you're too up on the goings on in my life right?  LOL! Kidding of course my friend  ;D

i dunt keep up with fitness or bbing now a days :-[   who needs muscles when u have great hair ;D

so ya doing the O??  cool!  8) still in training or can ya drink now?

as fpr the congrats...here is an all encompassing one " Congrats on being a hottie " :)  most fitness chicks have busted faces :-\..i'm a face guy..and ya have a face to go along with the bod!

cheers!
carpe` vaginum!