Author Topic: from bodyrock productions...i got this e-mail  (Read 4504 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
from bodyrock productions...i got this e-mail
« on: March 20, 2006, 05:47:33 PM »
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:18 AM
To: 'Billy Folks'
Subject: FW: Please Read

Subject: Please Read

This is scary--it was forwarded to me by my daughter. please read:

This is something that happened to us on the way back from vacation last spring. I didn't think much of it until now. The reason we were a little suspicious is we had been riding in a jeep all day with 100 degrees temps and we stopped at a truck stop for something to drink.When I was leaving, a young girl followed me out and asked what kind of cologne I was wearing. Well, after 7 hours in the car sweating, I don't think you could tell I was or was not wearing any cologne. We just got in the jeep and said no thanks.

Then it was about 3 weeks ago, I was at a service station in Brampton getting gas. It was about 9:30 pm. I was approached by 2 men and 2 women in a car. The man that was driving asked me 'What kind of perfume
do you wear?' I was a bit confused and I asked him 'Why?' He said, 'We are selling some name brand perfumes,  at cheap prices.' I said I had no money. He then reached out of the car and handed me paper that was
laminated; it had perfume on it. I looked quickly at it and gave it back. I said, I have no money. He said it is OK,  we take check, cash,or credit cards. Then the people in the car began to laugh.  I just got in my car and said no thanks. Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills up my spine. Please read this. It is no joke. Here is the e-mail I was sent-

Dear Friends:
I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, but am hoping you will share this with your wives, daughters, mothers, sisters, etc. Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombs in mailboxes
and sickos in parking lots with perfume.  Be careful. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 5:30 PM in the Walmart parking lot by two
males asking what kind of perfume I was wearing.Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an
e-mail warning of a "Wanna smell this neat perfume?" scam. The men continued to stand between parked cars,  I guess to wait for someone else to hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at them and told her about how I was sent an e-mail at work about someone walking up to you at the malls or in parking lots and asking you to SNIFF PERFUME that they are selling at a cheap price.                                       

THIS IS NOT PERFUME...IT IS ETHER!
When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuables and heaven knows what else.  If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' but thanks to the generosity
of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.
PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND
PLEASE BE ALERT AND BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND
RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS.

Ladies, this happened to me yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume either, thanks to this email. This is true.  Believe me, I know. I was over by Big Lots in the parking lot at lunch time when I was approached. So either day or night, it does not matter. There were 3 guys together when I was approached. I called the police when I got back to my desk.

Like the email says above, LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS - YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, whomever. It helped me. The first thing that popped into my head  was this e-mail warning.

carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: from bodyrock productions...i got this e-mail
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 10:20:55 PM »
youre an idiot junaids ... you cannot pass out from sniffing ether

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/perfume.asp

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 12:04:03 AM »
youre an idiot junaids ... you cannot pass out from sniffing ether

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/perfume.asp

its scary that u know this...esp since   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=58426.0

:-\
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 07:39:13 AM »
i know this from grade 9 science class jagoff ... and with your deeply ingrained misogyny i would say youre much closer to the prototypical date rapist than ill ever be ;)

+ you have "teh look" of a night club sexual predator ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »
i know this from grade 9 science class jagoff ... and with your deeply ingrained misogyny i would say youre much closer to the prototypical date rapist than ill ever be ;)

+ you have "teh look" of a night club sexual predator ;D

aww hon..guys that look like me dont hafta predate....

thats the job of guys that look like you and get all their dates off the net  ;)

btw i'm making $35/hr no tax right now posting stuff on the net...watchooo up 2?
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »
aww hon..guys that look like me dont hafta predate....

LMAO

talking about money (yours or daddies) is classless ... guys like u buy people stuff to have friends ... you're pathetic :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 08:26:56 AM »
LMAO

talking about money (yours or daddies) is classless ... guys like u buy people stuff to have friends ... you're pathetic :)

YOU talking about class?  lol....

you'r sitting at home not working again aren't ya..or maybe talking to one of them hot internet gals...

good for you!  8)

PS get it right...guys like me buy people...not stuff  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 08:34:18 AM »
im really not surprised your parents didnt raise you any better ... your mom looks pretty trashy

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 08:45:12 AM »
im really not surprised your parents didnt raise you any better ... your mom looks pretty trashy

jimmy running to post pix of my family = juni gone done and pissed jim off     ;D

you seem easy to melt now a days jim..everything ok at home?
carpe` vaginum!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 08:56:08 AM »
actually ... i do it cause i know it pisses you off ... thats sort of my specialty :P

thats really beside the point ... she has more makeup on than your average crackwhore

and shes still looks like shit ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 08:56:11 AM »
btw i'm making $35/hr no tax

Someone wanna pass Junaids' name and address on to the IRS, along with a copy of this post?
Ron: "I am lazy."

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 08:59:33 AM »
there is an IRS rat line if youre interested

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 09:10:45 AM »
whats wrong with the foreheads in his family ... they all have hair growing like an inch above their eyebrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 09:32:19 AM »
whats wrong with the foreheads in his family ... they all have hair growing like an inch above their eyebrows

As opposed to the billboard-like foreheads found in the Simon family?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 09:35:32 AM »
actually ... im the only one in my family blessed with it !

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
Someone wanna pass Junaids' name and address on to the IRS, along with a copy of this post?

no tax = 35/hr after taxes..i could say i'm making 40/hr but that wouldn't be true now would it?

in the same genere..when folks say they make 6 figs i always ask..before or after taxes...
carpe` vaginum!