Author Topic: hey Div and for others..that sauce at prince cafe..here is how ya make it..  (Read 5315 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The guys are trading cooking recipes on the "Womans Board" ?!?!?!?!

that's just a lil 2 fruity in my book!

mikey ya hop in and out of my threads and ALWAYS with something negative to say..

i gotta pm laura and politely ask her to stop complimenting me in your presence.. :-\

we get it..you r really really really masculine...stronger than me ....and truly a real man..

you make chuck norris look like a puss..

carpe` vaginum!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
mikey ya hop in and out of my threads and ALWAYS with something negative to say..

i gotta pm laura and politely ask her to stop complimenting me in your presence.. :-\

we get it..you r really really really masculine...stronger than me ....and truly a real man..

you make chuck norris look like a puss..

Negative!??!?!?!?!?................i was adding a little "fruit" to your recipe that's all!
 ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
You got a good recipe for tuna casserole??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
yeah now all i hear from her is "you friend liked my cooking so why wont you eat my food"  >:(

I like the spicy nature of Pakastani food.

It's a nice combination of bland and spice, and the protein is great.

Div,

What was his sister wearing?

I barely saw her...

From what I remember, she was wearing night-time wear........nothing risque though.

I hoped to catch her going from her room from the bathroom or vice versa, but it never happened.

Almost like she planned to never have a conversation.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Negative!??!?!?!?!?................i was adding a little "fruit" to your recipe that's all!
 ;)

encore  ::)  get off the facking tren...this flip flopping of moods is better suited for women with pmdd
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Almost like she planned to never have a conversation.

DIV

she dosen't plan it..but i i hardly see her in the mornings..she's uaually in her room and when i'd done with my shower i politely knock on her door and leave letting her know i'm done...

if she is there first...i sleep in till mum knocks and lets me know she is done and by then she is usually in her room getting ready and i usually leave before she is done..

not planned....actually ..i never really gave it any thought before..
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun

don'tya just wanna throw everything up when you're happily scrolling and then you spy an Arvilla post coming up next?

Negative isn't the word for it.

xetc.

the same crap that goes on on your manly boards (unprovoked horridness) goes on here, on your "safe" girly place. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

don'tya just wanna throw everything up when you're happily scrolling and then you spy an Arvilla post coming up next?

Negative isn't the word for it.

xetc.

the same crap that goes on on your manly boards (unprovoked horridness) goes on here, on your "safe" girly place. 

meh..i try n keep most of my X material on teh X

but there r a lot of fragile egos on board here

some people get on teh juice start getting attention and just dont know what to do with it and cant handle it... = i'm a badass swollen head..

its like the poor guy winning the lotters...and dosen't quite know how to handle the $
carpe` vaginum!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
OK OK !.................forget the tuna casserole

how about a good spinach quiche recipe???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

what the heck ya babbling about now mike?  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V

Michael,

You just worry about keeping that stomach in check and that BF% low and the food will take care of itself.

Sometimes you need to back away from the table, son.

Entiendes, Mendes?   :-X

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Michael,

You just worry about keeping that stomach in check and that BF% low and the food will take care of itself.

DIV

what most including mikey, dont understand is..tox eats what he wants..except..most of the time what tox wants ends up being clean food anyhow..

sans the soda i drink on ocassion..

div you were a witness to dat..even in OC we never really ate any real junk..except for tat arbys sammich and my tatertots..no wait yer sammich ws healthy..I got the tatertots....wait did i?

ahh i forget..
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
what most including mikey, dont understand is..tox eats what he wants..except..most of the time what tox wants ends up being clean food anyhow..

sans the soda i drink on ocassion..

div you were a witness to dat..even in OC we never really ate any real junk..except for tat arbys sammich and my tatertots..no wait yer sammich ws healthy..I got the tatertots....wait did i?

ahh i forget..

Junaids,

Only the Ocean City food and the Arbys.........

That was it.

That was a good pizza on the boardwalk.......best meal we had in Ocean city.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Junaids,

Only the Ocean City food and the Arbys.........

That was it.

That was a good pizza on the boardwalk.......best meal we had in Ocean city.

DIV

wasn't the resturant on the boardwalk good?

i thought so...that ws good food and they got your order right!!! :D   ooo yeah  right ya had pidda...well..that ws one helluva pizza ...ya addeded so much....buuut i still liked it...neat!!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Michael,

DIV

mikey is kinda ....i dunno...he's nice 2 months and then off for another 2...dont get him..... ???
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Div,

Juni and I will get to hang out in about a month. I'll find some aromatase inhibitors or receptor blockers just in case. :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
Div,

Juni and I will get to hang out in about a month. I'll find some aromatase inhibitors or receptor blockers just in case. :)

If need be, I'll send you some Nolvadex if things get too weepy....   :-X

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
If need be, I'll send you some Nolvadex if things get too weepy....   :-X

DIV

No worries, LOL!

If this hapless romantic can't be cured at least I won't catch his disease. :) I might be there up to 7 months so there's plenty of opportunity for his game to be improved. If our boy's gonna be foolish with women at least I can show him how to spot the good ones.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
No worries, LOL!

If this hapless romantic can't be cured at least I won't catch his disease. :) I might be there up to 7 months so there's plenty of opportunity for his game to be improved. If our boy's gonna be foolish with women at least I can show him how to spot the good ones.

I didn't bother trying to change him, he's going to go after whatever suits him at the time.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
I didn't bother trying to change him, he's going to go after whatever suits him at the time.

DIV

I prefer the term educate over change. :) I would consider his becoming a bit more aware during the process a success.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I prefer the term educate over change. :) I would consider his becoming a bit more aware during the process a success.

You'll have to get him to put down the vodka tonic if you want to accomplish that.

DIV

drkaje

• Getbig V
You'll have to get him to put down the vodka tonic if you want to accomplish that.

DIV

I'm guessing they are a defense mechanism.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
I'm guessing they are a defense mechanism.

They are, but I was on vacation and that's not the time for an intervention.

That first night I must have had three of those double vodka tonics w/ redbull myself.

I felt that the next few days, though.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
They are, but I was on vacation and that's not the time for an intervention.

That first night I must have had three of those double vodka tonics w/ redbull myself.

I felt that the next few days, though.

DIV

i drink..i get social...then i feel conversational and i go out...otherwise i'm bored...

think about it as being extremly extroverted..i need a lot of excitement around me to get me going...i'm one of em people that can yawn on a rollercoaster..<hense the 2 ephedrines with vodka to get that high>

now whether being extroverted is a defense mechanism or not...well i'm usually not self reproachfull enough for such internal investigations..
carpe` vaginum!