Author Topic: More Liberal Censorship  (Read 180006 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: More Liberal Censorship
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »
I could. But I wont.

We both know the truth.

I know the truth - not sure about you

here's the thread - it took 2 seconds to find it

I haven't even bothered to look at it because I know I'm right

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=348652.0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2011, 05:26:00 PM »
When people like straw call me an extremist, I know I am clearly on the right track.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
When people like straw call me an extremist, I know I am clearly on the right track.

show me where I've called you an extremist

I've called you an idiot, moron, etc..

but I've never called you an extremist and certainly not merely disagreeing with me

have I ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 05:30:09 PM »
I've been called so many names by now I lost track, but whether you call me an extremist, idiot, moron, or whatever, I still consider it a sign and indication of my being far closer to the right and correct side of an issue than not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
I've been called so many names by now I lost track, but whether you call me an extremist, idiot, moron, or whatever, I still consider it a sign and indication of my being far closer to the right and correct side of an issue than not.

how many times have you called other people a moron, idiot etc..

we all give each other shit but I've never called you an extremist or even a moron for simply disagreeing with me

show me an example

shit - I always start every conversation with everyone (even Whorewell and Bum) with a clean slate ....every time

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »
i think straw man has said that nancy pelosi is not far left...

that gives you an idea of where he lands on the political spectrum

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »
i think straw man has said that nancy pelosi is not far left...

that gives you an idea of where he lands on the political spectrum

where are Sanders and Kucinich in relation to Pelosi ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 07:03:36 PM »
where are Sanders and Kucinich in relation to Pelosi ?
lol simply b/c there are ppl out there further left doesnt mean she isnt far left

is pelosi far left in your opinion straw?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »
Kookcinich is a joke.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 07:14:21 PM »
lol simply b/c there are ppl out there further left doesnt mean she isnt far left

is pelosi far left in your opinion straw?

no

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »
no
LOL again this gives you guys a very good idea of where strawman lands on the political spectrum

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 07:19:37 PM »
LOL again this gives you guys a very good idea of where strawman lands on the political spectrum

Yes, he falls somewhere between "moron" and "idiot".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 07:34:33 PM »
Yes, he falls somewhere between "moron" and "idiot".

I assume that is to the left of Moran

:D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 07:42:52 PM »

she is the Dem leader in the House so if she is Far Left then so is the Democratic Party

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
she is the Dem leader in the House so if she is Far Left then so is the Democratic Party

LOL goodness gracious your rationalzations sometimes are just knee slapping funny bro

first a number of the left didnt want her as the minority leader

second a number of the moderate democrats lost in the slaughter that was the 2010 mid term elections...

the ppl from districts with far left leanings such as pelosi's...got re-elected b/c their far left beliefs align with their constituents...

the others from moderate districts didnt agree with the far left agenda pushed by pelosi et al and guess where they are now?

thats right voted out...

so who is left in the democratic party in congress right now?

hmmm well if alot of the moderates got booted and the far lefts re-elected...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
LOL goodness gracious your rationalzations sometimes are just knee slapping funny bro

first a number of the left didnt want her as the minority leader

second a number of the moderate democrats lost in the slaughter that was the 2010 mid term elections...

the ppl from districts with far left leanings such as pelosi's...got re-elected b/c their far left beliefs align with their constituents...

the others from moderate districts didnt agree with the far left agenda pushed by pelosi et al and guess where they are now?

thats right voted out...

so who is left in the democratic party in congress right now?

hmmm well if alot of the moderates got booted and the far lefts re-elected...

I've said Pelosi is not far left and gave you some examples of people who could be conisidered far left

I then said if you've going to call Pelosi far left then you might as well calls the Democratic Party (at least in the house) far left as she is their chosen leader and you seem to be making that same argument in your post above

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »
I've said Pelosi is not far left and gave you some examples of people who could be conisidered far left

I then said if you've going to call Pelosi far left then you might as well calls the Democratic Party (at least in the house) far left as she is their chosen leader and you seem to be making that same argument in your post above

LOL the ppl in congress are not the democratic party...they are only part of it and as i explained further left for the most part now than before the elections...

again your rationalizations sometimes are knee slapping funny bro...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2011, 06:28:47 PM »
University to Change Policy Defining Religious Discrimination as Oppression by Christians
By Todd Starnes
Published February 16, 2011
FoxNews.com

The University of California at Davis has backed away from a policy that defined religious discrimination as Christians oppressing non-Christians after more than two dozen Christian students filed a formal complaint.

The definition was listed in a document called, “The Principles of Community.” It defined “Religious/Spiritual Discrimination” as “The loss of power and privilege to those who do not practice the dominant culture’s religion. In the United States, this is institutionalized oppressions toward those who are not Christian.”

“This is radical political correctness run amok,” said David French, senior counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund.

The conservative advocacy group wrote a letter on behalf of more than 25 students who objected to the policy and wanted it revised.

He said it’s absurd to single out Christians as oppressors and non-Christians as the only oppressed people on campus.

Raheem Reed, an associate executive vice chancellor at UC-Davis, said he received the letter and removed the definition Wednesday afternoon.

“I certainly can see how a Christian student reading that definition might feel and that’s why it was immediately disabled and taken down,” Reed told Fox News Radio. “This is not how we define religious discrimination.”

However, one student said they complained to administrators last November about the policy and nothing was done. “Christians deserve the same protections against religious discrimination as any other students on a public university campus,” French told Fox News Radio. “The idea that a university would discriminate against Christians is a very old story, unfortunately, and one that we see played out every day.”

One student, who asked not to be identified, said university officials asked her to reaffirm “The Principles of Community” last semester. She refused to do so when she realized that Christians were not protected under the policy.

“To have a non-discrimination policy that excludes the Christian faith is a cause for action,” she said. “In higher academia, one would hope that a diversity of ideas and beliefs would be appreciated. But my experience has been that this has not always been the case. There is a real fear of academic bias against the Christian faith.”

Reed said he regrets that Christian students might feel intimidated. “We want everyone to feel safe, welcomed and supportive,” he said.

“Not only are we taking it down, but now we’re going to look at what kind of affirmative steps we can take to reassure those members of our campus community who may have felt somewhat threatened or intimidated by it.”

French said all of the students who complained are fearful of backlash if their identities became known. “This was amazing to actually enshrine in your non-discrimination statement – discrimination against Christians,” he said.

“This is a symbol of the seeming impunity in which universities violate the law to establish a radical, secular-left agenda.” Alan Brownstein, a law professor at UC-Davis, said the campus has a generally open and tolerant view of religion.

“It’s a university campus,” he said. “There is robust debate and people will disagree on just about everything.” Brownstein, who is a nationally known constitutional scholar, said any legal challenges to the policy would depend on whether or not it’s a binding document.

“Clearly, if you had an enforceable regulatory policy that said, ‘we will discipline Christians who oppress non-Christians, but we will not impose the same kind of disciplinary sanctions on non-Christians who engage in the same kind of harassing behavior against Christians,’ that would be unacceptable and subject to legal challenge.”

Reed said “The Principles of Community” is not a policy. “They are, in fact, aspirational principles we have – to try to make sure we are promoting diversity and trying to build a more inclusive campus community,” he said.

Regardless, Brownstein said it might have been more appropriate to use less-specific language in the policy. “It’s always preferable to be as general as you can when you describe these kinds of unacceptable behaviors,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/16/university-says-change-definition-christians-oppressors/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2011, 11:21:22 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2011, 11:23:39 AM »
BB - check out my post in samsons thread what bama admn is doing to the Boston Herald.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2011, 11:33:57 AM »
Florida Teacher Suspended for Anti-Gay Marriage Posts on Personal Facebook Page
By Todd Starnes
Published August 19, 2011
FoxNews.com

A former “Teacher of the Year” in Mount Dora, Fla. has been suspended and could lose his job after he voiced his objection to gay marriage on his personal Facebook page.

Jerry Buell, a veteran American history teacher at Mount Dora High School, was removed from his teaching duties this week as school officials in Lake County investigate allegations that what he posted was biased towards homosexuals.

“We took the allegations seriously,” said Chris Patton, a communication officer with Lake County Schools. “All teachers are bound by a code of special ethics (and) this is a code ethics violation investigation.”

Patton said the school system received a complaint on Tuesday about something Buell had written last July when New York legalized same sex unions. On Wednesday, he was temporarily suspended from the classroom and reassigned.

Patton said Buell has taught in the school system for 22 years and has a spotless record. Last year, he was selected as the high school’s “Teacher of the Year.”

But now his job is on the line because of what some have called anti-gay and homophobic comments.

Buell told Fox News Radio that he was stunned by the accusations. “It was my own personal comment on my own personal time on my own personal computer in my own personal house, exercising what I believed as a social studies teacher to be my First Amendment rights,” he said.

The school system declined to comment on the specific Facebook messages that led to their investigation, but Buell provided Fox News Radio with a copy of the two Facebook messages that he said landed him in trouble.

The first was posted on July 25 at 5:43 p.m. as he was eating dinner and watching the evening news.

“I’m watching the news, eating dinner when the story about New York okaying same-sex unions came on and I almost threw up,” he wrote. “And now they showed two guys kissing after their announcement. If they want to call it a union, go ahead. But don’t insult a man and woman’s marriage by throwing it in the same cesspool of whatever. God will not be mocked. When did this sin become acceptable?”

Three minutes later, Buell posted another comment: “By the way, if one doesn’t like the most recently posted opinion based on biblical principles and God’s laws, then go ahead and unfriend me. I’ll miss you like I miss my kidney stone from 1994. And I will never accept it because God will never accept it. Romans chapter one.”

According to the school system, what Buell wrote on his private account was disturbing. They were especially concerned that gay students at the school might be frightened or intimidated walking into his classroom. Patton also disputed the notion that Buell’s Facebook account is private.

“He has (more than) 700 friends,” he said. “How private is that – really? Social media can be troubling if you don’t respect it and know that just because you think you are in a private realm – it’s not private.”

Buell’s attorney strongly disagreed and accused the school system of violating his First Amendment rights.

“The school district is being anti-straight, anti-First Amendment and anti-personal liberty,” said Horatio Mihet, an attorney with the Liberty Counsel. “The idea that public servants have to whole-heartedly endorse homosexual marriage is repugnant to the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution,” Mihet told Fox News Radio.

“All he did was speak out on an issue of national importance and because his comments did not fit a particular mold, he is now being investigated and could possibly lose his job. What have we come to?”

Buell said he does not know the individual who filed the complaint, but the past week has caused his family “heartache.”

“To try and say you could lose your job over speaking about something in the venue that I did in the manner that I did is not just a knee-jerk reaction,” he said. “It’s a violent reaction to one person making a complaint.”

But Patton said the school system has an obligation to take the comments seriously. He said Buell will not be allowed back in the classroom “until we do all the interviews and do a thorough job of looking at everything – past or previous writings.”

To accomplish that, he said people have been sending the school system screenshots of Buell’s Facebook page.

“Just because you think it’s private, other people are viewing it,” Patton said, noting that the teacher’s Facebook page also contained numerous Bible passages.

Mihet said he was livid.

“These are not fringe ideas that Mr. Buell espoused on his personal Facebook page,” he told Fox News Radio. “They are mainstream textbook opposition to homosexual unions – and now he’s been deemed unfit to teach children because he opposes gay marriage? My goodness.” Buell believes the school system is trying to send a message to Christian teachers.

“There is an intimidation factor if you are a Christian or if you make a statement against it (gay marriage) you are a bigot, a homophobe, you’re a creep, you’re intolerant,” he said. “We should have the right to express our opinions and talk about things.”

But some legal experts believe that school teachers could be held to a different standard when it comes to using social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

“This teacher is right on the cusp of going over the line,” said Miami attorney Justin Leto. “If he is ‘friends’ with his students on Facebook, then I think he should not be surprised by the school’s actions. However, if he has a private page and restricts student access, then he should be free to say what he wishes.”

Leto said teachers should have the right to make statements about their own personal beliefs without fear of retribution from their employer. “This assumes that the comments are not hateful, racist or malicious,” he said.

“It’s a little bit more complicated with a school teacher,” said Brad Jacob, a law professor at Regent University. “The first question you have to ask, did this context communicate that the teacher was speaking on behalf of the government?”

But what about on social networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter? “School teachers generally have free speech rights, and the government may not censor the private speech on public school teachers,” he said.

However, if Buell had communicated his opinion on gay marriage in the classroom, Jacob said the teacher would have been on shaky legal ground. “If he communicated those views in the classroom, I think the state could have grounds to punish or fire him,” he said.

Reaction in Central Florida has been mixed.

Brett Winters, a former Mount Dora student, told the Orlando Sentinel he was disappointed about Buell’s comments. “This type of hateful language is dangerous not only to gay students, but also to anti-gay students,” Winters told the newspaper.

Michael Slaymaker, president of the Orlando Youth Alliance, told the newspaper that gay students might feel uncomfortable in Buell’s class.
“I would hope a teacher would be there to help them and not hurt them,” he told the Orlando Sentinel.

Meanwhile, hundreds of people have joined at least two Facebook groups calling for the school system to reinstate the popular teacher. “He’s developed a reputation as being one of the most caring teachers in the school,” Mihet said.

Buell said the most disappointing part of the investigation is that he may not be in his classroom on Monday – the first day of the school year.
“This is the place where you will receive the most respect out of any place you’ll be all day. I love my kids. I take my job very seriously.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/19/florida-teacher-suspended-for-anti-gay-marriage-post-on-personal-facebook/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
Texas School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality
By Todd Starnes
Published September 22, 2011
FoxNews.com

An honors student in Fort Worth, Texas, was sent to the principal’s office and punished for telling a classmate that he believes homosexuality is wrong.

Holly Pope said she was “absolutely stunned” when she received a telephone call from an assistant principal at Western Hills High School informing her that her son, Dakota Ary, had been sent to in-school suspension.

“Dakota is a very well-grounded 14-year-old,” she told Fox News Radio noting that her son is an honors student, plays on the football team and is active in his church youth group. “He’s been in church his whole life and he’s been taught to stand up for what he believes.”

And that’s what got him in trouble.

Dakota was in a German class at the high school when the conversation shifted to religion and homosexuality in Germany. At some point during the conversation, he turned to a friend and said that he was a Christian and “being a homosexual is wrong.”

“It wasn’t directed to anyone except my friend who was sitting behind me,” Dakota told Fox. “I guess [the teacher] heard me. He started yelling. He told me he was going to write me an infraction and send me to the office.”

Dakota was sentenced to one day in-school suspension – and two days of full suspension. His mother was flabbergasted, noting that her son had a spotless record, was an honor student, volunteered at his church and played on the school football team.

Officials at the high school did not return calls for comment. However, the Fort Worth Independent School District issued a statement that read:

“As a matter of course, Fort Worth ISD does not comment on specific employee or student-related issues. Suffice it to say that we are following district policy in our review of the circumstances and any resolution will likewise be in accordance with district policy.”

After a meeting with Pope and her attorney, the school rescinded the two-day suspension so Dakota would be allowed to play in an upcoming football game.

“They’ve righted all the wrongs,” said Matt Krause, an attorney with the Liberty Counsel. “This should have no lasting effect on his academic or personal record going forward.”

Pope contacted the Liberty Counsel immediately after her son was punished.

“I told the school that he should never have been suspended for exercising his Constitutional rights,” Krause told Fox News Radio. “The principal is sincere in trying to do the right thing and hopefully they will tell the teacher, ‘Do not do that anymore.’ He won’t be pushing his agenda.”

Krause called the incident “mind blowing” and said the teacher had frequently brought homosexuality into ninth grade classroom discussions.

“There has been a history with this teacher in the class regarding homosexual topics,” Krause said. “The teacher had posted a picture of two men kissing on a wall that offended some of the students.”

Krause said the picture was posted on the teacher’s “world wall.”

“He told the students this is happening all over the world and you need to accept the fact that homosexuality is just part of our culture now,” Krause said.

The school district would not comment on why a teacher was discussing homosexuality in a ninth grade German class.

“In German class there should be no talk of being pro-Gay or homosexual topics,” Krause said.

Dakota’s mother said she believes the teacher should apologize.

“He should never have been punished,” Pope said. “He didn’t disrupt the class. He wasn’t threatening. He wasn’t hostile. He made a comment to his friend and the teacher overheard it.”

“My son knows people that are homosexual,” she said. “He’s not saying, ‘I don’t like you.’ He’s saying, ‘I’m a Christian and I believe that being that way is wrong.’”

Krause said school leaders told Dakota that in the future he should be careful when and where he talks about his opposition to homosexuality – suggesting that he talk about such matters in the hallway instead of the classroom.

He said Liberty Counsel will monitor the situation to make sure there is no future retaliation. Meantime, Pope said her son will return to the teacher’s classroom.

“I’ve told him to treat this teacher with respect,” she said. “He is your elder. He is your teacher. What his beliefs are or what they are not – outside the school is none of our business.”

Click here to read more on this story from Fox News Radio.

Click here to read more on this story from MyFoxDFW.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/22/texas-school-punishes-boy-for-opposing-homosexuality/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 07:51:46 PM »
Bum

except for the story about Rove on the first page (and a private university not wanting him to talk is not an example of censorship) all of your examples of so called "censorship" have to do with certain christian persons opinion about gays, gay marriage, etc....

ignoring the fact that no one is stopping any of these people from writing and publishing their beliefs and even speaking them virtually anywhere they want, why are all your examples about christians and their beliefs about gay people?

Do you believe that "Libs" are persecuting your fellow Christians?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »
Bum

except for the story about Rove on the first page (and a private university not wanting him to talk is not an example of censorship) all of your examples of so called "censorship" have to do with certain christian persons opinion about gays, gay marriage, etc....

ignoring the fact that no one is stopping any of these people from writing and publishing their beliefs and even speaking them virtually anywhere they want, why are all your examples about christians and their beliefs about gay people?

Do you believe that "Libs" are persecuting your fellow Christians?

Straw= Thinks that Christianity opposes homo's like him because Noah's arc doesn't advocate the pairing of same sex animals.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
Graduate Student Says She Was Dismissed From Program Due to Beliefs Toward Homosexuality
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published October 05, 2011
FoxNews.com

In July, a federal judge dismissed the lawsuit of Julea Ward, seen here, against Eastern Michigan University (EMU) after the school successfully contended she violated school policy and the American Counseling Association's code of ethics, which forbids counselors from discrimination in clinical practice.

An attorney for a graduate student claiming she was wrongfully dismissed from her counseling job at a Michigan college because she refused to work with gay and bisexual clients argued in federal court Tuesday that his client was discriminated against because of her religious beliefs -- while the school insists her actions violated school policy.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit in Cincinnati heard arguments in the case involving Julea Ward, a Detroit-area public school teacher. In July 2010, a federal judge dismissed Ward's lawsuit against Eastern Michigan University (EMU) after the school successfully contended she violated school policy and the American Counseling Association's code of ethics, which forbids counselors from discrimination in clinical practice.

Following Tuesday's hearing, Jeremy Tedesco, an attorney for the conservative Alliance Defense Fund, said he believes the Appeals Court will overturn the ruling because it violated Ward’s First Amendment rights.

"Ultimately, the university has a really tough battle here," Tedesco told FoxNews.com. "The bottom line to us is that this is very clear violation of her First Amendment rights in a couple of different contexts."

Tedesco argued that Ward's rights were violated when she was required to enter a remediation program to change her beliefs toward homosexuality. He said EMU officials violated the U.S. Constitution when they refused to accommodate Ward's sincerely held beliefs by not allowing her to refer her client to another qualified candidate.

"Rather than allow Julea to refer a potential client to another qualified counselor -- a common, professional practice to best serve clients -- EMU attacked and questioned Julea's religious beliefs and ultimately expelled her from the program because of them," Tedesco said in a statement. He said there is no timetable for the appellate court's decision.

According to ADF attorneys, Ward was assigned a potential client seeking assistance regarding a homosexual relationship shortly after she enrolled in the counseling program in January 2009. Realizing she could not affirm the client's relationship without violating her own religious beliefs, Ward then asked a supervisor for assistance. After being advised to reassign the potential client, EMU officials informed Ward she would need to undergo a "remediation" program in order to stay in the counseling program, the attorneys claim.

Ward was later dismissed from the program, and EMU officials denied her appeal.

"Julea followed accepted professional practice and the advice of her supervising professor when she referred the potential client to someone who had no conscience issue with the subject to be discussed," Tedesco's statement continued. "She would have gladly counseled the client herself had the topic focused on any other matter. Julea was punished for acting professionally and ethically in this situation."

In a statement to FoxNews.com, university officials said they are confident the July 2010 ruling will be upheld.

"This case has never been about religion or religious discrimination," read a statement issued by Walter Kraft, vice president for communications at EMU. "It is not about homosexuality or sexual orientation. This case is about what is in the best interest of a client who is in need of counseling, and following the curricular requirements of our highly-respected and nationally-accredited counseling program ... This case is important to Eastern Michigan, it also is important to universities across the country, as well as to the several universities in Michigan that have filed briefs in support of our position in this case."

In February, the American Civil Liberties Union and the ACLU of Michigan filed a friend-of-the-court brief supporting EMU.

"Students seeking counseling must be able to trust that they will receive the help they need, free from discrimination," ACLU Deputy Legal Director Louise Melling said in a statement.

"Counselors are entitled to their own religious beliefs, but they do not have a right to discriminate as part of their professional training at a public university."

Michael Steinberg, legal director of the ACLU of Michigan, said public school counselors should not be "able to close the door" to homosexual students looking for guidance.

In a 48-page opinion, U.S. District Judge George Caram Steeh dismissed Ward's lawsuit in July, citing the university's rational basis for adopting the American Counseling Association's code of ethics.

"Furthermore, the university had a rational basis for requiring students to counsel clients without imposing their personal values," Steeh wrote. "In the case of Ms. Ward, the university determined that she would never change her behavior and would consistently refuse to counsel clients on matters with which she was personally opposed due to her religious beliefs -- including homosexual relationships."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/05/appeals-court-to-hear-case-graduate-student-dismissed-for-refusing-to-work-with/?test=latestnews