Author Topic: ErgoPharm AMP  (Read 2046 times)

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
ErgoPharm AMP
« on: November 26, 2005, 10:41:45 AM »
Just checking to see if anyone here has used this and what the general feedback is.  Also, curious as to how you use it.
musclegurus.net

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: ErgoPharm AMP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 09:31:29 PM »
I used it 2-3 times. I had a bad experience with it taking it on an empty stomach. I posted over at Avant a few months back when I tried it and was told by PA that some people are sensitive/allergic to the chocamine. Could have been what it was.

1st time I tried it, after eating, didn't notice much other than a moderate caffeine buzz. Second time I took - this was the "bad trip" - I took 3 on an empty stomach, almost drove myself to the hospital 10 minutes later if I hadn't been so euphoric  ;D. The 3 time just tried one on an empty stomach, nice burst of energy for about an hour, but then had a bad headache. I tolerate most stims pretty well, even yohimbe, but I've never had a bad reaction like I did from either the chocamine or geranium.

I don't think its a bad product overall, but I pity the 160lb kid who pops 4 on an empty stomach after picking it up at vitamin shoppe not knowing what it is or if they're as sensitive as I was to it...