Author Topic: Are Liberals Smarter? Study Indicates The Answer Is YES  (Read 9470 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Are Liberals Smarter? Study Indicates The Answer Is YES
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 02:16:45 AM »
What study?  What methodology?  Didn't see any specific empirical research in the "article."

I've spent a lot of time in the south.  They are not "generally stupid." Absurd. 

And no, most intelligent people don't become Democrats.  This stuff is laugh out loud funny.   :)

Actually you have just inforced what the study says.
You are a conservative and when presented with data that suggest people are less educated in the south and vote republican you use your own experience( i have spent a lot of time in the south...) as data.
Its called making up your own facts and is not based in science but in your mind.
Kind of like how repub could not see the loss in the election because their minds told them something else.
This blind disregard for facts is what makes the republicans a laughing point now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 02:31:50 AM »
Actually you fucking retard, he's questioning the study. So people in the South are stupid...so you've talked to every southern Republican?  No chance in hell this study is fucked up...the case is closed right?  Just because dems want to crush businesses, back insane and suicidal immigration policies, pander to minority groups who bring nothing...NOTHING to this country.....want to regulate the country into the ground and despite their supposed grounded scientific and realistic approach to ALL things....can't come up with a workable alternative to fossil fuels and do everything possible to stop the US using its own resources. You guys are the fucking idiots.....
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 02:35:21 AM »
Actually you fucking retard, he's questioning the study. So people in the South are stupid...so you've talked to every southern Republican?  No chance in hell this study is fucked up...the case is closed right?  Just because dems want to crush businesses, back insane and suicidal immigration policies, pander to minority groups who bring nothing...NOTHING to this country.....want to regulate the country into the ground and despite their supposed grounded scientific and realistic approach to ALL things....can't come up with a workable alternative to fossil fuels and do everything possible to stop the US using its own resources. You guys are the fucking idiots.....

It wasnt about questioning the study it was about using his own limited experience as facts just like you do.
If you want to impress try making a point based on facts.
Come on you can do it i know its been a long time but use the brain god gave you.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 02:50:38 AM »
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 03:59:16 AM »
It wasnt about questioning the study it was about using his own limited experience as facts just like you do.
If you want to impress try making a point based on facts.
Come on you can do it i know its been a long time but use the brain god gave you.

Limited experience...........dud e.....I suspect I'm substantially better educated...been to more countries and experienced far more then you have ever and will ever experience. Your posts are ridiculous..basically cheerleading lib talking points. What facts do you want....for every article you assholes cut and paste, I can find one that disputes the points, if not the exact article.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/are_libs_smarter.html
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 04:20:26 AM »
Further...if Cons are so stupid..what exactly has liberalism gotten us. Please enlighten me because I'm at a loss. Oh and don't drag Bush up...he is not now nore ever was a conservative. Look at Reagan if anything. Don't drag the "neocons" in either. Foreign adventurism isn't conservatism. Kicking the shit out of our enemies if forced ala 911 is plenty conservative...you asshole want to understand the  enemy, I'd rather put them in bodybags, bomb their shitty countries to rubble and move the fuck out. Neo cons...embraced the whole break it you buy it bullshit that Powel preached. He endorsed barry...enough said on that. You embrace suicidal immigration. Why is is harder for a rocket scientist from India, Norway or the fucking pole, to get in here, then a unskilled borderline retard from mexico. Have you been to South America, do you want that? They have been fucking each other over for 500 years while Western Civ put people on the moon. Now they want to give these people drivers licenses...really. No, they should be put in camps and then deported. The border should be guarded and those crossing over should be shot. Nope...hugs and trophies for everybody. I blame you idiots but I don't dwell on that much. I have a great job...I a wife...dogs...summer house...toys..whatever. Plus I get to sit back and watch your guy, the messiah incorrectly pronounce the names of world leaders, watch as the Middle East melts, the media ignore scandal after scandal...and its all ol barry H O'fuctards fault.   
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 04:27:01 AM »
Limited experience...........dud e.....I suspect I'm substantially better educated...been to more countries and experienced far more then you have ever and will ever experience. Your posts are ridiculous..basically cheerleading lib talking points. What facts do you want....for every article you assholes cut and paste, I can find one that disputes the points, if not the exact article.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/are_libs_smarter.html

You may be better educated but if you dont use it really doesnt matter.
BB's argument was that people in the south is highly intelligent and educated because thats his experience.
I responded that his personel experience isnt facts.
Get it?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 04:36:44 AM »
Don't use it...please dude post anything...anything at all thats not either a cut and paste job or regurgitated lib blather. I just laid out while Liberals are fucking idiots...u fell back on a questionable study that both Beach and I feel is bullshit liberal blathering at its finest. You have no response to either. The article I was forced to post goes point counter point to both that study and another one thats also bullshit.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 04:45:02 AM »
Don't use it...please dude post anything...anything at all thats not either a cut and paste job or regurgitated lib blather. I just laid out while Liberals are fucking idiots...u fell back on a questionable study that both Beach and I feel is bullshit liberal blathering at its finest. You have no response to either. The article I was forced to post goes point counter point to both that study and another one thats also bullshit.

Can you read?

Try reading my posts then reply

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 04:48:20 AM »
Further...if Cons are so stupid..what exactly has liberalism gotten us. Please enlighten me because I'm at a loss. Oh and don't drag Bush up...he is not now nore ever was a conservative. Look at Reagan if anything. Don't drag the "neocons" in either. Foreign adventurism isn't conservatism. Kicking the shit out of our enemies if forced ala 911 is plenty conservative...you asshole want to understand the  enemy, I'd rather put them in bodybags, bomb their shitty countries to rubble and move the fuck out. Neo cons...embraced the whole break it you buy it bullshit that Powel preached. He endorsed barry...enough said on that. You embrace suicidal immigration. Why is is harder for a rocket scientist from India, Norway or the fucking pole, to get in here, then a unskilled borderline retard from mexico. Have you been to South America, do you want that? They have been fucking each other over for 500 years while Western Civ put people on the moon. Now they want to give these people drivers licenses...really. No, they should be put in camps and then deported. The border should be guarded and those crossing over should be shot. Nope...hugs and trophies for everybody. I blame you idiots but I don't dwell on that much. I have a great job...I a wife...dogs...summer house...toys..whatever. Plus I get to sit back and watch your guy, the messiah incorrectly pronounce the names of world leaders, watch as the Middle East melts, the media ignore scandal after scandal...and its all ol barry H O'fuctards fault.   
G

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 05:00:59 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 05:16:43 AM »
Do you see Ann Coulter as a credible source Mcway?

You now she is full of shit right?

i disagree.   She accurately predicted if repubs choose mitt, he will lose. 

That kind of honesty is rare, and she did wimp out and back down, but she clearly meant it when she said it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 05:22:48 AM »
i disagree.   She accurately predicted if repubs choose mitt, he will lose. 

That kind of honesty is rare, and she did wimp out and back down, but she clearly meant it when she said it.

Mcway was talking history and used Coulter as source.
Not a very good source on this subject.

But she never liked Romney until her masters told her thats for sure.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012, 06:02:04 AM »
I've spent a lot of time in the south.  They are not "generally stupid." Absurd. 
I beg to disagree.
I'm in Texas.
We are almost all generally stupid here.
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:49 AM »
If you want to quote Ann Coulter as a credible source, then that's your business.

But don't expect other people to take you seriously.

You made the ridiculous claim that nobody on the right questioned the "Southern Strategy".

And, just like last time, when I used specific examples of prominent RACIST Democrats who (contrary to your claims) did NOT turn into Republicans, you clam up like an oyster.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 06:33:03 AM »

Since when does actually requiring people to follow our immigration rules to come to this country equated to racism?

As HH6 said, people from Norway, India, China, or even (as with some of my family) from Jamaica have to play by the rules.

But, if you're from Mexico, all you have to do is sneak into this country, not get caught, pop out some babies, and hop on welfare and you're on your way to citizenship.......utterl y ridiculous.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
Since when does actually requiring people to follow our immigration rules to come to this country equated to racism?

As HH6 said, people from Norway, India, China, or even (as with some of my family) from Jamaica have to play by the rules.

But, if you're from Mexico, all you have to do is sneak into this country, not get caught, pop out some babies, and hop on welfare and you're on your way to citizenship.......utterl y ridiculous.

Not to mention that those people from countries who legally immigrate here typically learn the English language while immigrants,illegals from Mexico do not.

They sit in o ur country like handicapped citizens causing schools to teach half the class in Spanish, so much documentation in Spanish, interpreters etc.

Learn English or get out. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2012, 06:49:23 AM »

Sneak in to the country and not get caught.
Thats a bigger effort than just being lucky enough to be born in the US.
Why do you hate people with drive?
Is it because you never became succesful yourself?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 06:51:35 AM »
When the majority of your political party believe in creationism I think its safe to say they aren't very intelligent.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 07:04:02 AM »

What point are you trying to make whork?

Do you advocate people being able to get in this country illegally?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09:59 AM »
What point are you trying to make whork?

Do you advocate people being able to get in this country illegally?

My point is the american dream the america Mcway says dem will destroy, is built on immigration.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 07:13:48 AM »

Robbing a bank is a bigger effort, too. That doesn't make it right (I guess that means I don't like people with drive  ::) ).

Hardly!!

- I attended a private school with friend and teachers who cared about me.
- I ended up with a full-ride scholarship and got my degree in engineering.
- I've traveled the world.
- I married the girl on whom I had a MAJOR CRUSH in high school (and have been married for over ten years, with four children).
- I've seen my favorite team win a Super Bowl
- I've attended WrestleMania
- I've competed in a bodybuilding contest
- I've achieved many of my personal bodybuilding goals.

I think it's safe to say that my life has been (by my standards) fairly successful.....so much for your theory.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2012, 07:15:10 AM »
My point is the american dream the america Mcway says dem will destroy, is built on immigration.

How is it built on immigration?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2012, 07:15:58 AM »

Sneaking into the country is NOT immigration.

Applying for citizenship (as my friends and family have) or asking for asylum IS immigration.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »
Robbing a bank is a bigger effort, too. That doesn't make it right (I guess that means I don't like people with drive  ::) ).

Hardly!!

- I attended a private school with friend and teachers who cared about me.
- I ended up with a full-ride scholarship and got my degree in engineering.
- I married the girl on whom I had a MAJOR CRUSH in high school (and have been married for over ten years, with four children).
- I've seen my favorite team win a Super Bowl
- I've attended WrestleMania
- I've competed in a bodybuilding contest
- I've achieved many of my personal bodybuilding goals.

I think it's safe to say that my life has been (by my standards) fairly successful.....so much for your theory.

I agree you seem to have a good life.

Can you blame a mexican for wanting the same thing?