Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 168349 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #325 on: May 08, 2019, 03:48:12 PM »
Fella by the name of Graham Allen is looking for that guy ^^ :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2019, 05:21:50 PM »
College student cited for assault after punching pro-life activist

Chapel Hill, N.C., May 7, 2019 / 05:38 pm (CNA).- A college student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was arrested for assault after reportedly attacking the staff member of a pro-life group called “Created Equal” during an April 2 demonstration.

A video posted online appears to show the student attacking the staff member after confirming that the graphic images of abortion on display on the campus belonged to his group.

The video was taken by another member of “Created Equal.” It appears to show the woman asking the staffer “Did you put these (signs) up?” and punching the staff member multiple times in the face and stomach when he confirms that he did.

Created Equal describes itself as “a national anti-abortion organization that focuses on training students to be pre-born defenders by using a traveling photo exhibit to show as many students as possible what abortion does to preborn children.”

The group focuses on college campuses in order to “create debate on campus to influence America’s future decision-makers and leaders.”

The two members of Created Equal who were present for the UNC incident can be heard on the video saying “Ma’am, don’t do that” before calling the police. After the physical assault, the woman appears to yell at the staff member that he is a “(expletive) terrible person,” and that the signs are “wrong” and “triggering.”

When the police arrived, they confirmed the alleged attack with the young man who filmed the incident. The police said in the video that they were giving the student who threw the punches an arrest by citation for assault, which they said was a misdemeanor.

Mark Harrington, president of Created Equal, said in a statement following the incident that his group will continue to “return hate with love.”

"Pro-abortion activists are losing the argument, and instead of seeking debate they are escalating the violence on peaceful preborn defenders on college campuses,” he said. “We will never cave to acts of violence or intimidation. We will return hate with love for mothers and their babies."

The UNC incident is the latest in a series of attacks and harassment of pro-life demonstrators in the U.S. and Canada.

On May 2, Pennsylvania lawmaker Brian Sims livestreamed himself harassing an elderly woman who was praying a rosary outside of a Pennsylvania Planned Parenthood.

On March 2 of this year, an 85 year-old pro-life demonstrator was thrown to the ground and kicked outside a Planned Parenthood facility in San Francisco.

In October 2018, a Canadian man was arrested for roundhouse kicking a female pro-life demonstrator at a pro-life rally that took place in Toronto in late September 2018.

In a statement following the UNC incident, Created Equal said it is “currently engaged in several open cases with prosecutors” that include cases of stolen or damaged property of the group or physical assault of its members.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 09, 2019, 06:23:52 PM »
Bitch would get a straight back hand from me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2019, 06:32:01 PM »
Such tolerance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2019, 09:11:50 PM »
Democrats are talking about trying to imprison Attorney General Barr and Donald Trump Jr. if they don't comply with Congressional subpoenas.  This is Orwellian.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2019, 01:25:02 PM »
Democrats are talking about trying to imprison Attorney General Barr and Donald Trump Jr. if they don't comply with Congressional subpoenas.  This is Orwellian.   

What Horrible People Some Democraps are -
Sick & nasty they are - I struggle to understand how any right minded person
Could agree & support them. Their extremes know no bounds.

Donald is the best president America has had for a long while (tweets/gaffs/errors included)
He’s had a positive knock on effect in Europe Also.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2019, 02:36:27 PM »
No, not Orwellian one bit. Nobody is above the law. Surely you want the law followed by everybody yes??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #332 on: May 13, 2019, 06:29:29 AM »
Skip to comments.

The Left Has Us Walking On Eggshells
Townhall.com ^ | May 13, 2019 | Rachel Alexander
Posted on 5/13/2019, 9:18:02 AM by Kaslin

Political correctness has escalated out of control. It used to be you were criticized if you said something that the left didn’t agree with. That was political debate. Now, the left will come after you with a vengeance and destroy your career, your life and often your presence on social media. The number of regular conservatives being censored on social media is growing; almost every day there is another report of one being banned or suspended from one of the major platforms. Many of them lose their jobs.

The only way to survive this type of witch hunt is to water down everything you say. References to violence are out, even if they are clearly meant allegorically. This includes statements made by revered historical figures. Patrick Henry’s “Give me liberty or give me death!” will likely get you suspended or banned from social media. The actor James Woods tweeted in response to the Mueller report, "If you try to kill the King, you better not miss. #HangThemAll." It is a line from the TV series The Wire, which was paraphrased from a line by the poet Ralph Waldo Emerson. It was an obvious allegory but Twitter decided to treat it like a real threat of violence, no doubt because Woods is a brilliant conservative mind whose tweets go viral they’re so clever.

David Clarke, the former sheriff of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, was suspended from Twitter over a tweet that was an obvious allegory. He tweeted about the media, "Punch them in the nose & MAKE THEM TASTE THEIR OWN BLOOD."

Comparisons to evil tyrants are also risky. A friend of mine posted an image featuring dictators like Hitler supporting gun control on her Facebook page, and was promptly suspended for three days. Merely pointing out the negatives about a tyrant is enough to get suspended.

Criticizing LGBT and feminist issues is dangerous. Feminist Meghan Murphy was banned from Twitter for using male pronouns to refer to a transgender who was born biologically a male. Robert Stacy McCain was banned from Twitter in 2016 for his witty takedowns of feminists.

Posting on social media about race is also risky. Conservative activist Candace Owens, who is black, copied tweets from New York Times editorial board member Sarah Jeong. Jeong viciously attacked white people in her tweets, so Owens changed them around by swapping out the races and religions. Twitter temporarily locked Owens out of her account.

Terrifyingly, sometimes it’s not even clear what posts get a conservative banned. Outspoken talk radio host Jesse Kelly was permanently banned from Twitter without explanation. He was later reinstated.

The censorship is getting more and more ridiculous. Earlier this month, Twitter banned the parody account AOCpress, which mocks Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, merely for its posts mimicking the congresswoman’s idiotic statements. The account was clearly marked as a parody account. Twitter also just suspended MAGAPhobia, an account run by One America News host Jack Posobiec that tracks acts of violence against Trump supporters.

President Trump frequently retweets funny memes by Carpe Donktum. But Twitter locked the meme creator out of his account after he posted a parody clip of an Old West gunfight between Trump and the mainstream media.

It’s worse in other countries. A journalist in Germany was given a 6 month suspended jail sentence and 100 hours of community service for arguing that Islam is a fascist ideology. He also compared the Koran to Hitler’s Mein Kampf.

The left is boxing the right in. Little by little, our allowed speech on the big tech platforms is shrinking. But too many conservatives aren’t sounding the warning bells. They think it won’t happen to them. However, we’re no longer talking about those on the fringe like Alex Jones of Infowars, Milo Yiannopoulos and Tommy Robinson. The censorship is happening to regular conservatives. It’s here, and shows no sign of letting up. Unless you want to limit your speech to milquetoast posts, it’s time to take a stand against the erosion of speech. Like it or not, speech now takes place on the platforms of the big tech giants, so ignore them at your peril. Until the right creates viable alternatives to the big tech giants, we’re stuck with them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 13, 2019, 09:52:17 AM »
No, not Orwellian one bit. Nobody is above the law. Surely you want the law followed by everybody yes??

Of course everyone needs to follow the law, including Hillary Clinton, the DNC, FBI, and Obama Administration officials who lied their way to multiple FISA warrants to spy on political opponents based on a knowingly false Trump-is-a-Russia-spy conspiracy theory. 

And how stupid is this arrest stuff?  Barr released more than 95 percent of the report.  He made almost 100 percent of the report available for viewing by members of Congress.  And it's a report that confirms this entire Russia conspiracy theory was false.  Plus the portions of the report that are redacted contain information that Barr is precluded from disclosing.  Holding Barr in contempt and threatening to jail him for following the law is pretty dang stupid.  So yes, Orwellian.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2019, 10:10:13 AM »
Trump 'deserves' Khashoggi treatment, Maher guest Fran Lebowitz says before backpedaling
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Liberal author Fran Lebowitz went to the extreme Friday night during an appearance on "Real Time with Bill Maher," suggesting that President Trump should not only be impeached but killed.

Lebowitz began by saying she felt "plagued" by Trump's presidency and "shocked" by what she claimed was criminal behavior by Attorney General William Barr over his handling of the Mueller report.

But when she was asked about impeachment, Lebowitz did not think that was enough punishment for the president, who has not been charged with any crimes.

BILL MAHER: THE DEM WHO 'STANDS UP' TO THE TWITTER MOB WILL WIN NOMINATION

"Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves," Lebowitz said. "Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think, 'We should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter, you know. Maybe they can do the same for him.'"

"Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves."

— Fran Lebowitz, liberal author
 Embedded video

Brent Baker
@BrentHBaker
 On HBO’s @RealTimers on Friday night, guest #FranLebowitz suggested murdering @realDonaldTrump: “We should turn him over to the Saudis, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter. Maybe they could do the same for him.” #RealTime

4:22 PM - May 17, 2019
628 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Her remarks, which drew some applause from Maher's studio audience in Los Angeles, was in reference to the 2018 murder of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi, who is believed to have been tortured and dismembered with a bone saw, purportedly under the orders of the Saudi government.

During the show's "Overtime" segment, however, Lebowitz said the "Real Time" producers told her that her remarks were getting blowback on social media, which prompted her to walk them back.

"I saw your face when I said it. I didn't even realize that I said it. I had twelve cups of coffee," Lebowitz told Maher. "I regret saying it."

"I saw your face when I said it. I didn't even realize that I said it. I had twelve cups of coffee. I regret saying it."

— Fran Lebowitz, liberal author

Author Fran Lebowitz spoke some harsh words about President Trump on Friday night during an appearance on Bill Maher's weekly late-night show. (Getty Images)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"You know, everyone's too, too, too, too ... " Maher told the panel. "I mean, it's a live show. You really don't want to see the president dismembered by the Saudis. I don't like Donald Trump either. ... but no matter who the president is, we don't want physical harm."

"I don't like Donald Trump either. ... but no matter who the president is, we don't want physical harm."

— Bill Maher, "Real Time" host
"I did not mean that and I regret saying it. I regret that everyone misinterpreted it because they misinterpret everything," Lebowitz added.

The situation seemed reminiscent of the May 2017 controversy surrounding comedian Kathy Griffin, who posed for a photo while holding a fake head of Trump, dripping with fake blood, as if the president had been beheaded. The photo drew scorn from around the world, and Griffin lost work as a result, including an annual New Year's Eve gig on CNN.

Lebowitz is an author and speaker best known for her appearances on "The Late Show with David Letterman." She also appeared on "Law & Order" and in the film, "The Wolf of Wall Street."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/maher-guest-suggests-trump-should-be-turned-over-to-saudis-for-khashoggi-treatment

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2019, 10:11:47 AM »
Jim Carrey

Verified account

@JimCarrey
Follow Follow @JimCarrey
More
I think If you’re going to terminate a pregnancy, it should be done sometime before the fetus becomes Governor of Alabama.

7:10 AM - 18 May 2019

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1129796511611490304

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2019, 06:01:29 PM »
Jim Carrey

Verified account

@JimCarrey
Follow Follow @JimCarrey
More
I think If you’re going to terminate a pregnancy, it should be done sometime before the fetus becomes Governor of Alabama.

Can he just fuck off back to Canada?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #337 on: May 20, 2019, 06:47:05 PM »
Jim Carrey

Verified account

@JimCarrey
Follow Follow @JimCarrey
More

LMFAO!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2019, 06:39:49 AM »
BAWHAHAHA!
That's great!  He's quite the talented artist.
Good for him!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #339 on: May 23, 2019, 09:52:15 AM »
Kristy Swanson says she and co-star Dean Cain got 'death threat' over pro-Trump production

Kristy Swanson, famed for starring in the 1992 film version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, says she and actor Dean Cain have received a “death threat” over a live stage reading they are starring in next month — because it supports Donald Trump.

As Politico has reported, the conservative actors are set to play former Trump-Russia investigators Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in a Washington, D.C. performance titled FBI Lovebirds: Undercovers. The reading will pore over the former FBI agents’ text messages to each other, highlighting their extramarital affair and disdain for Trump. Cain will play Strzok, while Swanson has been cast as Page.

Swanson, who frequently tweets pro-Trump messages, shared a screenshot on a tweet sent by an anonymous troll threatening to “lock the doors and set the theater on fire.” The actress called the message a “death threat” and demanded it be reported. Cain retweeted her post.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kristy-swanson-dean-cain-fbi-lovebirds-death-threat-trump-123258063.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #340 on: May 23, 2019, 10:06:06 AM »
Most libfaggets are afraid of fire so no real threat there. 

Kristy Swanson says she and co-star Dean Cain got 'death threat' over pro-Trump production

Kristy Swanson, famed for starring in the 1992 film version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, says she and actor Dean Cain have received a “death threat” over a live stage reading they are starring in next month — because it supports Donald Trump.

As Politico has reported, the conservative actors are set to play former Trump-Russia investigators Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in a Washington, D.C. performance titled FBI Lovebirds: Undercovers. The reading will pore over the former FBI agents’ text messages to each other, highlighting their extramarital affair and disdain for Trump. Cain will play Strzok, while Swanson has been cast as Page.

Swanson, who frequently tweets pro-Trump messages, shared a screenshot on a tweet sent by an anonymous troll threatening to “lock the doors and set the theater on fire.” The actress called the message a “death threat” and demanded it be reported. Cain retweeted her post.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kristy-swanson-dean-cain-fbi-lovebirds-death-threat-trump-123258063.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: May 23, 2019, 07:03:12 PM »

PPOP

PS: What happened to Dean Cains face?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #342 on: May 23, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »

Pussies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2019, 11:12:01 PM »
Don't know how to post the video, but it really shows how crazy and violent liberals-statists-progressives can be.

Watch: Pro-Choice Activists Swarm Pro-Life Student: ‘Go the F*ck Home!’
AMANDA HOUSE22 May 2019

Activists surrounded and screamed at pro-life student Boris Kizenko during a pro-abortion #StoptheBans protest Tuesday on Capitol Hill.

“People threatened me here, people pushed me. I was hit over the side of my head… I think that just shows that there’s a double standard between the left and the right.” Kizenko, a student at Holmdel High School in New Jersey and executive director of High Schoolers for Freedom told Breitbart News’ cameras before being cut off by insults and screams.

Planned Parenthood, NARAL, the Women’s March, and other leftwing groups were protesting across the country at some 400 demonstrations, holding what they call a “day of action for abortion rights.

https://www.breitbart.com/videos/watch-pro-choice-activists-swarm-pro-life-student-go-the-fck-home/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: June 05, 2019, 03:02:23 PM »
Furious Celebs Want Trump Impeached, Assaulted and Tortured to Death
By Geoffrey Dickens | June 5, 2019
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2019/06/05/furious-celebs-want-trump-impeached-assaulted-and-tortured

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2019, 01:54:02 PM »
Vox Reporter and YouTube Censorship Advocate Carlos Maza Defended Antifa, Encouraged Political Violence
ALLUM BOKHAR
7 Jun 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/07/vox-reporter-and-youtube-censorship-advocate-carlos-maza-defended-antifa-encouraged-political-violence/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »
A prominent anti-fascist activist has sued Joey Gibson for defamation after Gibson called him a pedophile in a video he ended with a call to sue him.

Gibson is the leader of Patriot Prayer, a far-right group that has held multiple rallies in the Portland and Vancouver area. Gibson’s followers often clash with antifa activists during these events.

The Oregonian,  Posted Jun 3, 2019

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2019, 05:19:46 PM »
So this kid makes racist comments in a private conversation when he was 16.  Doesn't follow the herd at age 18.  People then unearth the comments and use them to get his Harvard admission rescinded, after he turned down a full ride to NYU.  And this after he took full responsibility and apologized.  Now comparing him to a mass murderer?  How low can liberals-statists-progressives go? 

MSNBC contributor makes shocking claim that Kyle Kashuv's online posts are similar to those of a mass shooter
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Harvard rescinds admission to Parkland survivor after past racist remarks surface; Kyle Kashuv speaks out on 'The Story.'

MSNBC contributor David Jolly shockingly suggested on Tuesday that the social media messages written by Parkland student Kyle Kashuv sounded like ones of a mass shooter and he "deserves a closer look" as to whether the pro-Second Amendment advocate should be able to purchase a firearm.

Jolly began by telling MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle that he has taken a "harder line" in the debate over whether or not Harvard should have rescinded Kashuv's acceptance after racist and anti-Semitic messages written by the student when he was 16 years old emerged. The former Congressman said today's political leaders have given "greater permission" to people with "racist feelings," and heralded the importance of Harvard taking a stand.

Then he launched into the more shocking part of his statements, comparing the Parkland survivor's online language to that of mass shooters.

CONSERVATIVE PARKLAND STUDENT DROPPED BY HARVARD ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS: 'I WISH I COULD TAKE IT BACK'

"My immediate reaction when I really dug into this, these are the social media postings we see of a shooter and we ask, ‘Where were the signs?' See something, Say something. We see a shooter, and then we go back and look at social media posts and this is exactly what we see," Jolly said.

David Rutz

@DavidRutz
 "My immediate reaction when I really dug into this, these are the social media postings we see of a shooter and we ask, ‘Where were the signs?' See something, Say something," @DavidJollyFL said.

"I understand the sensitivity of this man toward Parkland. I'm not a mental health professional to assess him on those grounds but what I'm suggesting... "

"But Congressman, is that too far?" Ruhle interrupted. "Can you make that a leap like that?"

HARVARD RESCINDS OFFER TO KYLE KASHUV, PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT PARKLAND SURVIVOR, DUE TO PAST REMARKS, HE SAYS

"It is not. No, Jolly responded, "because if an incident were to occur -- and I‘m not saying it will with this young man -- but these are the exact posts we find of people, particularly those who advocate for stronger gun rights, who has been given an audience with the President of the United States in the Oval Office, by Nikki Haley as well, by Vice President Mike Pence, who was an invited guest to a rally to speak for Matt Gaetz and Ron DeSantis, who was a speaker at the NRA recently... you have to question how do we promote somebody with these social media posts in their background."

The ex-lawmaker concluded by saying Kashuv "deserves redemption" but also "deserves a closer look if someone with this profile should be able to purchase a firearm under the gun laws in the United State."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Kashuv has repeatedly apologized for his offensive messages, insisting he has "transformed" into a better human being since the deadly 2018 shooting in Parkland.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/msnbc-contributor-says-kyle-kashuvs-texts-sounds-like-a-mass-shooter

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2019, 05:58:50 PM »
How low can liberals-statists-progressives go? 

You have to stop asking this, liberals are taking it as a challenge.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2019, 12:58:06 AM »
You have to stop asking this, liberals are taking it as a challenge.

Probably lower than a Snkes Belly When Limbo Dancing