Author Topic: Liz Cheney's Speech On House Floor  (Read 2231 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Liz Cheney's Speech On House Floor
« on: May 12, 2021, 08:53:14 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Liz Cheney's Speech On House Floor
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 09:40:19 AM »
lol....and? Hahahaha

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 01:39:24 PM »
And the kvnt has been ousted, so what?

Anther crazy Karen for the libtards is all.  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 04:57:24 PM »

She's a libtard at heart....good riddance.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 05:15:36 PM »
She's a libtard at heart....good riddance.

This is a patently stupid statement on your part.  You are capable of doing better. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 06:02:24 PM »
This is a patently stupid statement on your part.  You are capable of doing better.
As a dummycrat, you seem very upset by this broad being given the boot. What's up with that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 06:13:08 PM »
As a dummycrat, you seem very upset by this broad being given the boot. What's up with that?

You are off on this assessment.  Yes, I am a dummycrat.  You are very clever.  Could give two fucks about her getting the boot.  She and her father are vile pieces of shit who paved the way for Trump and company.  I merely pointed out that calling her a liberal if stupid.  Very stupid.  Not very controversial.  At all.  There is nothing and I mean nothing liberal about Liz Cheney. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 06:36:10 PM »
You are off on this assessment.  Yes, I am a dummycrat.  You are very clever.  Could give two fucks about her getting the boot.  She and her father are vile pieces of shit who paved the way for Trump and company.  I merely pointed out that calling her a liberal if stupid.  Very stupid.  Not very controversial.  At all.  There is nothing and I mean nothing liberal about Liz Cheney.
I did misread your post, you need to move on from Trump, you're supposed to be smarter than these others. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 06:49:59 PM »
I did misread your post, you need to move on from Trump, you're supposed to be smarter than these others. ;)

I've done been moved on.   ;D  Was just trying to emphasize my thoughts on Ms. Cheney.  I appreciate both your honesty as well as your back handed compliment. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 07:19:50 PM »
I've done been moved on.   ;D  Was just trying to emphasize my thoughts on Ms. Cheney.  I appreciate both your honesty as well as your back handed compliment.

What are your thoughts on running train on this broad? You get the anus, of course.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2021, 07:38:34 PM »
What are your thoughts on running train on this broad? You get the anus, of course.

What the fuck do you think?  Duh!  In like Mike Flynn!   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2021, 08:07:34 PM »
No matter what party affiliation you are if you are an American, this should concern you. Her crime? not spreading the proven lie that the election was stolen by Biden. It's not even debatable among rational people. Yet here we are, watching a party throw someone to the wolves because they weren't afraid to speak the truth. Sad day for the Republican party sad day for America. Same party btw silent on Matt's hitting 17 year olds. Though normally this wouldn't raise an eyebrow, Q was all fired up on sex trafficking and pedophilia. Suddenly silent on Gaetz.. can't wait to hear the Trumpster spins on this one.  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2021, 08:58:23 PM »

Wow....calm down there Libby Tard. You know people use sarcasm for a reason sometimes and you surely took the bait.

She's definitely a deep conservative, too bad she couldn't look past the polarizing personality of Trump.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2021, 09:03:04 PM »
No matter what party affiliation you are if you are an American, this should concern you. Her crime? not spreading the proven lie that the election was stolen by Biden. It's not even debatable among rational people. Yet here we are, watching a party throw someone to the wolves because they weren't afraid to speak the truth. Sad day for the Republican party sad day for America. Same party btw silent on Matt's hitting 17 year olds. Though normally this wouldn't raise an eyebrow, Q was all fired up on sex trafficking and pedophilia. Suddenly silent on Gaetz.. can't wait to hear the Trumpster spins on this one.  ::)

What's more concerning, the current issues at the border, unemployment,gas, Biden's dementia or Cheney?

And when you speak of turning a blind eye, that reminds me of the racist pandering Biden has been proven to be guilty of over the years as well as Hunter and Ukraine...oh, the irony of it all.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2021, 09:24:23 PM »
From the family that brought us the Patriot Act. Conservatism my ass.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 09:27:18 PM »
You had nothing to say for the last 5 years while the media blatantly dragged everyone that didn't toe their line through the mud. You had no problem with their censorship of conservative voices, you had no issues with so many obviously assaults on Americans freedoms....but now, this is what you feign concern over? LMAO!! You and your kind disgust me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:29 PM »
Wow....calm down there Libby Tard. You know people use sarcasm for a reason sometimes and you surely took the bait.

She's definitely a deep conservative, too bad she couldn't look past the polarizing personality of Trump.

Yeah, she voted with him 95% of the time.  It almost certainly was his personality that got her.  Thanks for straightening me out trumptard.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 04:35:03 AM »
She is so fake.

The reason she voted against Trump is a personal one and has nothing to do with American values as she says.

Trump treated John McCain badly and she sought revenge.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 11:41:39 AM »

Why do you keep telling people to move on from Trump

Trump still controls the Republican party and as Liz Cheney said he is a danger to OUR DEMOCRACY

We have seen the danger that he continues to provoke with his language. We have seen his lack of commitment and dedication to the Constitution. And I think it is very important that we make sure whomever we elect is somebody who will be faithful to the Constitution.

“For reasons that I don’t understand, leaders in my party have decided to embrace the former President who launched that attack,” Cheney said. “And I think you’ve watched over the course of the last several months, the former President get more aggressive, more vocal, pushing the lie, and I think that’s a really important thing for people to understand. This isn’t about looking backwards. This is about the real-time current potential damage that he’s doing, that he continues to do.”

She called the former president’s hold on the party “extremely dangerous” and “cult of personality.”

“I think people were betrayed and misunderstood by him,” Cheney said. “It’s a real betrayal. He intends to unravel democracy and regain power.”

I'll make you a deal

I'll stop ignoring Trump when he is no longer a clear and present danger to this country

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2021, 12:06:27 PM »

Trump still controls the Republican party and as Liz Cheney said he is a danger to OUR DEMOCRACY

I'll make you a deal

I'll stop ignoring Trump when he is no longer a clear and present danger to this country

Clear and present danger you literal fucking idiot? Like what? Dick head

Every fucking time you open your mouth you make an ass of yourself from politics to the economy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2021, 12:14:05 PM »
Clear and present danger you literal fucking idiot? Like what? Dick head

Every fucking time you open your mouth you make an ass of yourself from politics to the economy

maybe you should go find a third grader to read Cheney's statement to you

“It’s a real betrayal. He intends to unravel democracy and regain power.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2021, 12:19:49 PM »
maybe you should go find a third grader to read Cheney's statement to you

“It’s a real betrayal. He intends to unravel democracy and regain power.”

Fuck Cheney you hypocrite. She’s been a RINO her entire career. Keep making an ass of yourself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2021, 12:23:03 PM »
Fuck Cheney you hypocrite. She’s been a RINO her entire career. Keep making an ass of yourself

the irony of your post is off the charts

Cheney been a lifelong conservative and has voted in line with THE TRAITOR 92.9% of the time

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/liz-cheney/

how does that make her a RHINO

BTW  - I don't expect you to agree with Cheney statement because you are A TRAITOR too.

Just like THE TRAITOR you're also a pathological liar

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 12:28:25 PM »

I'll make you a deal

Wow, using Liz Cheney to validate an opinion on Trump.

Feeling lazy today? You have to do better if you want to stay in this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 12:31:38 PM »
Wow, using Liz Cheney to validate an opinion on Trump.

Feeling lazy today? You have to do better if you want to stay in this.

Wrong again

Liz Cheney is late to this conclusion

I've been saying it for many many months

Of course the difference is that Liz Cheney was the THIRD RANKING REPUBLICAN in the House

I understand that Trumptards now want to pretend that she a liberal just because she's not willing to LIE to support THE TRAITOR