Author Topic: Attorney for QAnon Shaman says what I've been saying on this board for years  (Read 617 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't know that they are all retarded but the majority of them are definitely fucking morons...just dumb fucking people....that's why they are fucking Trumptards in the first place. 

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/capitol-rioters-trump-defense-comes-up-again-and-again-will-it-make-a-difference

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Oh well, I guess that does it then, if that guys says so, he must be right.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh well, I guess that does it then, if that guys says so, he must be right.

you're exhibit A on this board

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”

no kidding...Das ist keine Scheiße

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Epic fail Straw, epic fail... :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Epic fail Straw, epic fail... :D

fail ?

All I did was post a story about a Trumptard attorney who admits that his client shares a trait common to most Trumptards

We see corroboration every day on this board..even within this thread