Author Topic: Republicans just shot themselves in the foot to appease THE TRAITOR  (Read 1514 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Dems gave the McCarthy EVERYTHING that he requested and then he turned around and rejected it ..along with most House Republicans

How do you deal with someone who says give me X, Y and Z and then turns around and rejects it.
Republicans have once again demontrated that their word means NOTHING

Negotiating on behalf of House Republicans, Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.) had fought successfully to diminish any partisan edge surrounding the Jan. 6 investigative panel, which was modeled on the 9/11 commission. In crafting legislation with Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), Katko secured requirements for equal representation on the commission, bipartisan support for subpoenas and a sunset date of Dec. 31, more than 10 months before midterm voters head to the polls.

Now the Dems actually have a better option

Pelosi can do a Select Committee which is totally controlled by the Dems and can be extended well into next year

While sinking the commission would satisfy the Republicans' short-term objective of appeasing former President Trump, it would almost certainly prompt Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to launch a special investigation of her own — one that could play to the long-term advantage of Democrats heading into the 2022 midterms.

Not only would a select committee allow the majority Democrats to steer the process, including decisions surrounding the issuance of subpoenas. It would also empower Pelosi to extend the investigation well into next year, heightening the political potency of its findings ahead of elections when control of both chambers is up for grabs and Republicans are eyeing a return to power.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/555504-gop-gambles-with-pelosi-with-opposition-to-jan-6-commission

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
They are not appeasing the Traitor? The guy who takes China money and Ukraine?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They are not appeasing the Traitor? The guy who takes China money and Ukraine?

Kevin McCarthy swore to god that Putin pays Trump  so it's not hard to believe he is also getting paid by China and Ukraine

Since you asked the question I assume you already knew about this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/05/27/feds-reportedly-investigate-anti-biden-election-meddling-by-ukrainians/?sh=70df9d586a4f

BTW - aren't you glad that Pelosi and the Dems are now able to completely control the investigation into the January 6th attack on our country

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Kevin McCarthy swore to god that Putin pays Trump  so it's not hard to believe he is also getting paid by China and Ukraine

Since you asked the question I assume you already knew about this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/05/27/feds-reportedly-investigate-anti-biden-election-meddling-by-ukrainians/?sh=70df9d586a4f

BTW - aren't you glad that Pelosi and the Dems are now able to completely control the investigation into the January 6th attack on our country

LOL

I honestly dont care about all the fake pro-rasslin like shenanigans the dems like to play.
Comical at this point.

Pubturdz are very weak kvnts as well. We had one non-politician in for 4 years, scared them all, both parties.
Neither wanted their riches and govt mansions and pensions and lifelong health care taken away.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL

I honestly dont care about all the fake pro-rasslin like shenanigans the dems like to play.
Comical at this point.

Pubturdz are very weak kvnts as well. We had one non-politician in for 4 years, scared them all, both parties.
Neither wanted their riches and govt mansions and pensions and lifelong health care taken away.

You think the January 6th attack on our country was comical ?

the only people scared of THE TRAITOR are Republicans

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
lol...still the most powerful person in the country

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

you made that absurd claim before and I asked you to give some examples and you never did

will you run away again this time

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
ANOTHER TDS thread by the resident trash collector
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
You think the January 6th attack on our country was comical ?

the only people scared of THE TRAITOR are Republicans

OBW BoB, where have U been on the January 8 ?.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

OBW BoB, where have U been on the January 8 ?.

can someone translate this from Trumptard to English for me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Republicans just shot themselves in the foot to appease THE TRAITOR
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 07:11:32 PM »
Dems gave the McCarthy EVERYTHING that he requested and then he turned around and rejected it ..along with most House Republicans

How do you deal with someone who says give me X, Y and Z and then turns around and rejects it.
Republicans have once again demontrated that their word means NOTHING

Now the Dems actually have a better option

Pelosi can do a Select Committee which is totally controlled by the Dems and can be extended well into next year

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/555504-gop-gambles-with-pelosi-with-opposition-to-jan-6-commission

Fear of Trump so great it keeps some Republicans from making intelligent choices, which in the long run would save their mission of American conservatism.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2021, 07:26:09 PM »

In the minds of fewer and fewer people each day. Many Republicans are deeply concerned that Trump's return to rallying will kill any chance they have at gaining seats in the mid-terms. I say, let the man have his egocentric rally cries. You go guy! Keep telling this ever shrinking group of sheep who swallow your whining lies proclaiming the election was stolen from you. Keep taking their money for your personal 'poor me' issues instead of them using it to support the Republican party.

Hey Trump, have you considered asking Marjorie Taylor Greene to be your running mate in 2024? What an amazing ticket that would be. Two nuts instead of one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2021, 07:28:36 PM »

There are some languages for which there is no translation. Gibberish being one of them.  :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 09:46:28 PM »

I think this is technically 3rd world Trumptard.  Not sure it's translatable. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 10:17:04 PM »
why do they need to investigate ANTIFA being let into the capital via opened doors on Jan 6th?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 10:41:03 PM »
why do they need to investigate ANTIFA being let into the capital via opened doors on Jan 6th?

I thought they were tourists? 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2021, 03:57:59 PM »

Ask local imam to help yaaa  ;D

I'm really "missing" dust of Uruzgan & weekends in Tora Bora mountains (+ daily cleaning of TF2)   8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2021, 06:54:58 PM »

It’s a form of Trump pidgin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2021, 07:01:05 PM »

Probably because it wasn't ANTIFA that stormed  the capital. This has already been hashed out and proven to be fucking nonsense. Where have you been since this conspiracy theory died? Probably under a rock.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2021, 07:08:44 PM »
Do we really need to spend millions of dollars investigating what we already know??? A bunch of people were protesting the election process when they got excited and entered the capital waving flags while police took selfies with them a few others got into a fist fight with some guards in body armor. One crazy dude even had a spear and a bison headress with some cool celtic tattoos he didnt fight anyone they let him walk in. Some windows were broken one lady was shot for no damn reason and AOC keeps pretending it was an armed insurrection. It looked more like fans storming a football field. No one was shooting or carrying firearms or planning to hold the capital they literally just walked in after some wrestling and shoving with riot cops. Security was very lax considering they knew there was going to be a protest. Attack on the country lol it was literally a bunch of American flag waving patriots walking around taking selfies. What else is there to know???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2021, 08:03:35 PM »
Do we really need to spend millions of dollars investigating what we already know??? A bunch of people were protesting the election process when they got excited and entered the capital waving flags while police took selfies with them a few others got into a fist fight with some guards in body armor. One crazy dude even had a spear and a bison headress with some cool celtic tattoos he didnt fight anyone they let him walk in. Some windows were broken one lady was shot for no damn reason and AOC keeps pretending it was an armed insurrection. It looked more like fans storming a football field. No one was shooting or carrying firearms or planning to hold the capital they literally just walked in after some wrestling and shoving with riot cops. Security was very lax considering they knew there was going to be a protest. Attack on the country lol it was literally a bunch of American flag waving patriots walking around taking selfies. What else is there to know???

Your analogy is very interesting and certainly gives one pause. Hank, you forgot to mention how many people died or suffered injuries because of this event (call it what you will). Moreover, do you think the business of political process is best compared to fans storming a football field? Is that who we have become?

Then fuck it! Everyone should embrace a colossal free-for-all with no prisoners taken. How about we dial back the clock to a time when man was not much more than a tribe of wild animals fighting for a scrap of meat. Progression or regression....take your pick.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2021, 09:58:12 PM »
Your analogy is very interesting and certainly gives one pause. Hank, you forgot to mention how many people died or suffered injuries because of this event (call it what you will). Moreover, do you think the business of political process is best compared to fans storming a football field? Is that who we have become?

Then fuck it! Everyone should embrace a colossal free-for-all with no prisoners taken. How about we dial back the clock to a time when man was not much more than a tribe of wild animals fighting for a scrap of meat. Progression or regression....take your pick.  ::)
Portland is still burning, you support terrorists and anarchists. And how many people do you think died when they were let into the capital building?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2021, 12:22:22 AM »
Portland is still burning, you support terrorists and anarchists. And how many people do you think died when they were let into the capital building?

The death toll as a result of January 6th has already been stated by people who know more than you or I. Why are you asking me questions which have already been answered?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 03:23:28 AM »
TDS is still running wild.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2021, 08:25:20 AM »
The death toll as a result of January 6th has already been stated by people who know more than you or I. Why are you asking me questions which have already been answered?
No it hasn't, the death toll has varied from 1-6+ depending on which article you read and how many people they include that died of natural causes AFTER Jan 6th.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!