Author Topic: Question for Trumptards  (Read 1369 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Question for Trumptards
« on: June 09, 2021, 07:06:31 PM »
Should Dems (and the country) just forget about the attack on our Democracy by Trump terrorists on January 6th and move on?

yes or no ?

If yes, why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Question for Trumptards
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 07:20:05 PM »
Should Dems (and the country) just forget about the attack on our Democracy by Trump terrorists on January 6th and move on?

yes or no ?

If yes, why?

Dems know nothing about democracy they know nothing about the constitution they try to ruin everything they touch. Go ahead ask me for some examples. And I’ll tell you why you give me some examples of what you just described. You fucking communist piece of shit. Like I said you’re a fucking troll and a communist communist should be the first to be purged

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 07:57:00 PM »

yes or no ?

If yes, why?

My answer is yes and no. Yes we should move on and no we should not forget. The problem is that I think for most people it is too soon to move on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 11:39:40 PM »
Dems know nothing about democracy they know nothing about the constitution they try to ruin everything they touch. Go ahead ask me for some examples. And I’ll tell you why you give me some examples of what you just described. You fucking communist piece of shit. Like I said you’re a fucking troll and a communist communist should be the first to be purged

completely ignored the question... typical Trumpster

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 08:00:32 AM »

He asked a yes or no question.  Which you are obviously too stupid to answer.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 08:20:31 AM »

yes or no ?

If yes, why?

No.

What happened on January 6th was an attempted insurrection plain and simple.   Those who went into the capitol building need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Trying to dismiss that incident as a bunch of fools who got out of control in some attempt to minimize its association to Trump supporters is disgraceful.  You fuckers need to own the fact that the rhetoric spewing out of Trump's mouth and other people around him leading up to January 6th is at the very least indirectly connected to the incident. 

Our constitution allows for protest.  It's one of the hallmarks of our freedoms and our country.  No different than Kaperneck kneeling inprotest.  The difference is, he didn't break laws like that group of idiots did.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 12:30:29 PM »
No.

What happened on January 6th was an attempted insurrection plain and simple.   Those who went into the capitol building need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  Trying to dismiss that incident as a bunch of fools who got out of control in some attempt to minimize its association to Trump supporters is disgraceful.  You fuckers need to own the fact that the rhetoric spewing out of Trump's mouth and other people around him leading up to January 6th is at the very least indirectly connected to the incident. 

Our constitution allows for protest.  It's one of the hallmarks of our freedoms and our country.  No different than Kaperneck kneeling inprotest.  The difference is, he didn't break laws like that group of idiots did.

Thanks for answering ....even though I don't consider you to be a Trumptard

How much responsibility do you think Trump has for inciting this attack?

Many of the attorney's for the defendants are directly blaming Trump

Quick reminder

Here is what McConnell said:  McConnell said the former president was "practically and morally responsible" for the attack on the Capitol on January 6.

Here is what Kevin McCarthy said: “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump."

Here is what Nikki Haley wrote:  "We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again." "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history," she said.

Follow up question.  If Trump decides to run again in 2024 do you think "Hang Mike Pence" will be part of the 2024 Republican platform?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 01:14:46 PM »
I think a bunch of people with different priorities (both sides) showed up and behaved like retards.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 01:35:36 PM »
Thanks for answering ....even though I don't consider you to be a Trumptard

How much responsibility do you think Trump has for inciting this attack?

Many of the attorney's for the defendants are directly blaming Trump

Quick reminder

Here is what McConnell said:  McConnell said the former president was "practically and morally responsible" for the attack on the Capitol on January 6.

Here is what Kevin McCarthy said: “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said on the House floor. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump."

Here is what Nikki Haley wrote:  "We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again." "His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history," she said.

Follow up question. If Trump decides to run again in 2024 do you think "Hang Mike Pence" will be part of the 2024 Republican platform?

That's hard for me to answer regardless of what others are saying.   I would have to investigate every statement and action leading up to it.  Don't really care to.  there is no way he will ever be held directly responsible for what based on the speech that day. 

But, I will say also, at the very least, this is a president who never acknowledged he lost the presidency based on nothing that has yet to be proven regarding election fraud.  He has claimed consistently the election was stolen with zero evidence of such.  He even slowed the transfer process.  Even when the attack was happening he was slow to respond and didn't denounce what they were doing calling them "special people".

This capped a lack of leadership that started in February 2020.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 03:30:42 PM »
Yes.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 04:09:21 PM »
I think a bunch of people with different priorities (both sides) showed up and behaved like retards.

I like you but respectfully, that is bullshit and you know it. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 04:28:12 PM »

There were accounts from both sides.

I'm not saying they made an impact. But there were plenty of leftists at the event. If you watch some of the videos from the event, there are BLM signs and anti-Trump signs.

I think the people responsible for entering the property deserve to be prosecuted.

My personal belief is that Trump should not be held criminally liable for their actions. That's a very bad precedence.

If he is held liable, then i think all the Liberal congressmen, mayors and public officials that told people to riot and take to the streets should be just as liable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 05:36:19 PM »

yes or no ?

If yes, why?

You mean the fake “insurrection” that the left tried blaming Trump with when in fact they say nothing about the daily “insurrections” the left are causing by burning federal buildings with people still inside that the media and leftists ignore?

Oh..btw. Why the coverup of the Capitol cop that murdered Ashly Babbitt? Why did they open the gates and get told to stand down?

This is far from a yes or no question

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 06:04:54 PM »
You mean the fake “insurrection” that the left tried blaming Trump with when in fact they say nothing about the daily “insurrections” the left are causing by burning federal buildings with people still inside that the media and leftists ignore?

Oh..btw. Why the coverup of the Capitol cop that murdered Ashly Babbitt? Why did they open the gates and get told to stand down?

This is far from a yes or no question

I honestly don't know why more of YOUR FELLOW TRAITORS didn't get shot

Hopefully they kill a few more of you idiots next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time)

Hey, do you think HANG MIKE PENCE will be part of the Republican Platform in 2024

Will you idiots even bother writing a platform or will you just recycle the one from 2016 like THE TRAITOR did in 2020?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 06:15:44 PM »
I honestly don't know why more of YOUR FELLOW TRAITORS didn't get shot

Hopefully they kill a few more of you idiots next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time)

Hey, do you think HANG MIKE PENCE will be part of the Republican Platform in 2024

Will you idiots even bother writing a platform or will you just recycle the one from 2016 like THE TRAITOR did in 2020?

You’ve just proven yourself MUCH dumber than expected and COMPLETELY uninformed thanks to the bullshit that keeps getting debunked daily by your communist propaganda.

Tell us more how you, like the rest of the communist Left, indicted Trump for what supposedly happened at Lafayette Park...oh wait, you didn’t hear about that? Karl?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 06:16:48 PM »
There were accounts from both sides.

I'm not saying they made an impact. But there were plenty of leftists at the event. If you watch some of the videos from the event, there are BLM signs and anti-Trump signs.

I think the people responsible for entering the property deserve to be prosecuted.

My personal belief is that Trump should not be held criminally liable for their actions. That's a very bad precedence.

If he is held liable, then i think all the Liberal congressmen, mayors and public officials that told people to riot and take to the streets should be just as liable.

I think the word you probably meant was precedent

If anyone gathers a crowd (this was a Trump event which he personally promoted on Twitter) and then stands in front of that  crowd and encourages them to engage in an attack and then that mob goes down the street and does exactly what they were told to do why shouldn't that person (the POTUS or Liberal congressmen, mayors and public officials) be held accountable?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 06:18:01 PM »
You’ve just proven yourself MUCH dumber than expected and COMPLETELY uninformed thanks to the bullshit that keeps getting debunked daily by your communist propaganda.

Tell us more how you, like the rest of the communist Left, indicted Trump for what supposedly happened at Lafayette Park...oh wait, you didn’t hear about that? Karl?

I noticed you didn't actually "debunk" anything that I said

Do you want to take another try at it

This time try to do some actual debunking you fucking moron

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 06:37:49 PM »
then stands in front of that  crowd and encourages them to engage in an attack and then that mob goes down the street and does exactly what they were told to do why shouldn't that person (the POTUS or Liberal congressmen, mayors and public officials) be held accountable?

That's not what happen though. Not even close.

You're acting like he road into battle with them. ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 06:42:37 PM »
That's not what happen though. Not even close.

You're acting like he road into battle with them. ;D

He did say he was going to be with them but of course he lied and turned tail and ran

You do know that many of those arrested are blaming Trump for inciting them to act

You didn't answer my question as to why we shouldn't hold him (or anyone else) accountable for inciting a mob to attack

You seem to believe that "libs" have done the same thing.  Shouldn't they be held accountable?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 07:59:12 PM »
He did say he was going to be with them but of course he lied and turned tail and ran

You do know that many of those arrested are blaming Trump for inciting them to act

You didn't answer my question as to why we shouldn't hold him (or anyone else) accountable for inciting a mob to attack

You seem to believe that "libs" have done the same thing.  Shouldn't they be held accountable?

He didn't force anyone to do anything. If people are dumb enough to raid the halls of congress based on what he said, they should be held accountable.

I told you why but you would rather pick apart my grammar.

Libs have incited more actual violence in the last year than a simple comment from Trump.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 08:04:47 PM »
No.

well said

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 08:05:39 PM »

agree

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 08:15:04 PM »
I noticed you didn't actually "debunk" anything that I said

Do you want to take another try at it

This time try to do some actual debunking you fucking moron

So if the left media lies about literally everything else, you actually think this is legit? Remind me again who was acquitted and arguable vindicated again?

For the record, I have no intention on being civil with communists, that being said, fuck you

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/10/iig-report-exonerating-trump-thrusts-bidens-false-narrative-to-spotlight-he-used-the-military-against-the-american-people/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 08:17:49 PM »
So if the left media lies about literally everything else, you actually think this is legit? Remind me again who was acquitted and arguable vindicated again?

For the record, I have no intention on being civil with communists, that being said, fuck you

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/10/iig-report-exonerating-trump-thrusts-bidens-false-narrative-to-spotlight-he-used-the-military-against-the-american-people/

and..... he posts a Breitbart link.....

You can't make this stuff up... well, maybe you can

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2021, 08:51:08 AM »
and..... he posts a Breitbart link.....

You can't make this stuff up... well, maybe you can

HAHAHAHAHA.  At least it wasn't the Navarroreport that he tries to hide the link from.