Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17773 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2021, 07:16:53 PM »
Thats why i opted for astra Zeneca too much unknown with MRNA technology, i figured I'm immunised for other diseases, If I'm required to be  immunised for Covid, i at least want to do it with the same manufacturing technique method as my previous vaccinations.

Im not pro Covid I still think Hydroxy chloroquine would work ivermectin effectively,and the disease kills mainly those with underlying issues or people with obesity. I just want to get on a plane and travel again, if two shots is all it will take. Good.

I hear you. I am so ready to go places, it is killing me. And I live where I can still leave the country if I choose.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2021, 07:28:38 PM »
You’re a disease, Soggy. Know that for certain.

:D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2021, 07:47:00 PM »
How does one die just of COVID? What does that mean? COVID causes respiratory failure among other things. I think you have to ask the question, would this person have died at the time they did, had they not had COVID? If the answer is no, then they died of COVID.

This AAMC article describes how COVID deaths are counted.

How are COVID-19 deaths counted? It’s complicated

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

I will make this simple and easy to understand for all.

1. A high percentage of people that died of covid had other ailments that contributed to their death.

2. If someone was in a car accident and had covid, it was considered a covid death. I someone had a heart attack and tested positive for covid, it was considered a covid death.

3. If you don't have these ailments, your risk of a dying from Covid is low ( depending on age of course) and the 600,000+ deaths being reported as covid deaths is misleading.

My point is, for younger, healthy people, covid is not a serious health concern and no need to be vaccinated.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2021, 08:37:48 PM »

1. A high percentage of people that died of covid had other ailments that contributed to their death.

2. If someone was in a car accident and had covid, it was considered a covid death. I someone had a heart attack and tested positive for covid, it was considered a covid death.

3. If you don't have these ailments, your risk of a dying from Covid is low ( depending on age of course) and the 600,000+ deaths being reported as covid deaths is misleading.

My point is, for younger, healthy people, covid is not a serious health concern and no need to be vaccinated.

Yep - it's amazing how people's complete understanding of what you just posted has driven this fraud.

[1] According to the CDC, 94% of people dying of Covid-19 had 2-3 separate health conditions [per 10 people dying of Covid-19, they collectively had 26 separate health conditions].  This means that out of the 600,000 people who died, a staggering 564,000 had 2-3 separate underlying health conditions!  That means that only 36,000 people died exclusively of Covid-19!

[2] Among the people who "died of Covid-19" [according to the disingenuous, misleading, and I would say outright FRAUDULENT reporting of such deaths, as explained in my previous point], the average age of a death in the USA is 84!  In Canada, that figure is 82.5!

On top of that, even in the 80-89 age group, there is a 75% chance of survival.  That means that Covid-19 only killed the 25% of least healthy people.

If you take an AVERAGE 84-year-old person, they only have 22 months left to live according to life insurance actuarial tables.  Go online to any life insurance rate calculator, and punch in 84 as your age, and see what the rate is - the rate is so high, because there such a high probability that you will die within the next few years.  Likewise, if we take supercentenarians [people who are aged 110 or older], there is a 75% chance that they won't make it to the next year.  So a 110-year-old has a 25% chance of living to age 111, and would then subsequently have a 25% chance of making it to 112.

I would say that, given the health status of those dying of Covid-19, that it's more likely that the people dying were in their last year of life, had Covid-19 not existed.  But even an extreme mathematical estimate is that probably 85% of them were somewhere in the last five years of their life.

I think of it this way:

Say there was a virus that killed people who were on average 100 years of age, with 10 separate underlying health conditions.  Should the average person be afraid of such a virus?  HELL NO.

But that's what they did to make everyone afraid of this virus - they took a virus that poses virtually no threat to anyone who isn't either [1] severely elderly, [2] has multiple underlying health conditions, is [3] immunocompromised, or [4] is extremely obese or otherwise unhealthy, and made us all afraid on the basis of complete mathematical manipulation combined with people's natural fear of death!

What a complete fraud!

It's wretched that people's fear has been made to make people afraid of their fellow man and woman, as governments worldwide have used this to clamp down on freedoms.  Very depressing.

But oh well - some people want to be afraid, I guess.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2021, 09:00:43 PM »
Yep - it's amazing how people's complete understanding of what you just posted has driven this fraud.

[1] According to the CDC, 94% of people dying of Covid-19 had 2-3 separate health conditions [per 10 people dying of Covid-19, they collectively had 26 separate health conditions].  This means that out of the 600,000 people who died, a staggering 564,000 had 2-3 separate underlying health conditions!  That means that only 36,000 people died exclusively of Covid-19!

[2] Among the people who "died of Covid-19" [according to the disingenuous, misleading, and I would say outright FRAUDULENT reporting of such deaths, as explained in my previous point], the average age of a death in the USA is 84!  In Canada, that figure is 82.5!

On top of that, even in the 80-89 age group, there is a 75% chance of survival.  That means that Covid-19 only killed the 25% of least healthy people.

If you take an AVERAGE 84-year-old person, they only have 22 months left to live according to life insurance actuarial tables.  Go online to any life insurance rate calculator, and punch in 84 as your age, and see what the rate is - the rate is so high, because there such a high probability that you will die within the next few years.  Likewise, if we take supercentenarians [people who are aged 110 or older], there is a 75% chance that they won't make it to the next year.  So a 110-year-old has a 25% chance of living to age 111, and would then subsequently have a 25% chance of making it to 112.

I would say that, given the health status of those dying of Covid-19, that it's more likely that the people dying were in their last year of life, had Covid-19 not existed.  But even an extreme mathematical estimate is that probably 85% of them were somewhere in the last five years of their life.

I think of it this way:

Say there was a virus that killed people who were on average 100 years of age, with 10 separate underlying health conditions.  Should the average person be afraid of such a virus?  HELL NO.

But that's what they did to make everyone afraid of this virus - they took a virus that poses virtually no threat to anyone who isn't either [1] severely elderly, [2] has multiple underlying health conditions, is [3] immunocompromised, or [4] is extremely obese or otherwise unhealthy, and made us all afraid on the basis of complete mathematical manipulation combined with people's natural fear of death!

What a complete fraud!

It's wretched that people's fear has been made to make people afraid of their fellow man and woman, as governments worldwide have used this to clamp down on freedoms.  Very depressing.

But oh well - some people want to be afraid, I guess.

I’ve been spending a lot of time communicating face to face with my computer and phone screens while wearing no mask. Now I’m feeling funny.

Has it been proven we can’t catch covid via intranet communications?

I’m nervous.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2021, 01:03:21 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/new-passengers-first-fully-vaccinated-north-american-cruise-test-positive-covid-19/

Passengers aboard the first 100% vaccinated North American cruise tested positive for Covid-19.
Two passengers on the Celebrity Millennium, which is operated by Royal Caribbean, tested positive for Covid-19 during end-of-cruise testing which is conducted 72 hours before returning to the US.

I got ridiculed repeatedly for stating at the beginning of the fucboi plague that the fucboi vaccines were only for the elderly and secondary concerns.  these fucboi vaccines are no better than a natural immune response by a healthy person, so why the fucboi are kids getting these fucboi vaccines when they have the most prolific natural immune response on the face of this earth.  covid is real but there is a lot of fucboi science going on here.  they know the t-cell threshold per ml of blood which determines if you need the fucboi vaccine or not, they have always known!

And that dumb golfer would have still tested positive with the vaccine. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2021, 01:12:06 AM »
A “vaccine” for a man made virus, hmmm.

It's not man-made, gone through normal sequence spacing (variant fear-mongering bullshit they keep putting out in the media) in the lab.  There are genetic alterations that chinks made during the maturation process.  Too many generations have passed for them to locate the makers similar to how they determined the viral generation which made its' way from Germany - NY. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2021, 03:27:41 AM »
I’ve been spending a lot of time communicating face to face with my computer and phone screens while wearing no mask. Now I’m feeling funny.

I’m nervous.

LMAO...things got so moronic last year with the recommendations to double-mask or whatever, that it wouldn't surprise me if someone had said that posting online without a mask is more likely to lead to getting Covid-19 through some behavioural correlation.  ;D  Things just got so completely insane for a while there.

Dave, do you remember that news article that said that Chinese officials were requesting anal swabs from American ambassadors or politicians or something?  It's like this is just one giant...well...SHIT TEST, and they were just throwing as much out there as we would tolerate that.  It sort of seemed that way to me to start, and it definitely became that way midway through.

I get the impression things are getting a bit saner, but I won't believe we will have freedom again until I see it.

Speaking of Dave's - one of my favourite YouTubers speaks on this topic below: Irish Dave Cullen!  Banned from YouTube:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FFCb7pFcISVy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2021, 01:34:46 PM »

You are entitled to an opinion. How valid it is depends on your credentials. If COVID never happened, would these folks you mention have died when they did? 

As far as deaths related to car accidents being wrongly attributed to COVID, this is possible, but highly unlikely and certainly not likely enough to affect COVID stats.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2021, 01:41:22 PM »
You are entitled to an opinion. How valid it is depends on your credentials. If COVID never happened, would these folks you mention have died when they did? 

As far as deaths related to car accidents being wrongly attributed to COVID, this is possible, but highly unlikely and certainly not likely enough to affect COVID stats.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

The track record, to date , of the so-called experts has been very poor. For example, a large majority of the hospitalizations have been among obese people. Yet the prescription for these people was to remain in their homes where they had nothing to do but eat, and where they got no exercise. And now it turns out that outdoor transmissions were essentially a non-issue.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2021, 01:44:41 PM »

What I take away from this is:

If you are under 65 and are in reasonably good health, covid is not likely kill you and you'll most likely have symptoms similar to the common cold.

This is why I feel the push to vaccinate is unreasonable for the group I mentioned above. Libby's and MSM are definitely overstaying the risks if covid.

I do see value in getting vaccinated if you're in the true high risk group.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2021, 01:49:21 PM »
The track record, to date , of the so-called experts has been very poor. For example, a large majority of the hospitalizations have been among obese people. Yet the prescription for these people was to remain in their homes where they had nothing to do but eat, and where they got no exercise. And now it turns out that outdoor transmissions were essentially a non-issue.

Prescription or restriction as recomended?

That's pretty rich....blaming people's obesity on COVID restrictions.

For Immediate Release: October 26, 1999

Obesity epidemic increases dramatically in the United States:
CDC director calls for national prevention effort

https://www.cdc.gov/media/pressrel/r991026.htm#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20findings%2C%20the,to%2017.9%20percent%20in%201998.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2021, 02:01:37 PM »

I’m nervous.

There haven't been any studies so there's no way of knowing.

In other news:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2021, 06:09:59 PM »

It saddens me to read your post.  Your lack of understanding of actuarial statistics is so poor, that I don't think there is anything I can do or say to make you understand anything I say about it - which is not my opinion, but is objectively factual and independently verifiable.

In any event, to answer your question, with the average age of a Covid-19 death in the USA being 84 years old, and with 94% of people dying having 2-3 separate underlying health conditions, in all probability [according to actuarial tables - the same ones used to set life insurance rates based on the probable number of years people have left to live], these people were likely in the last year of their lives.

Even without underlying conditions, the average person who is 84 only has an average of around 22 months left to live.  Add underlying conditions to the equation, and the projected lifespan gets even shorter.

So yes, Mr. Rat Terrier Lover [ ;D], most likely, these people would have died very soon, even if there was no Covid-19, and the fact that the global population INCREASED by the usual rate of 80 million per year, is evidence of that.

How else do you explain the low number of excess deaths?

Where are the bodies, Prime?  Where are the obituaries saying people are dying of Covid-19?  Where are all the celebrity deaths of Covid-19?  Where are the hearses driving by?

Don't you think that during a lethal pandemic, you would...well...NOTICE IT?

Don't trust me - trust your own eyes.  Does anything you notice feel like a pandemic to you, other than the forced masking, to keep giving people a visual reminder of a pandemic, when all available evidence shows very few people are dying.

Out of curiosity, Prime - how many people do you know who have had Covid-19?  How many died of it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2021, 07:30:01 PM »
It saddens me to read your post.  Your lack of understanding of actuarial statistics is so poor, that I don't think there is anything I can do or say to make you understand anything I say about it - which is not my opinion, but is objectively factual and independently verifiable.

In any event, to answer your question, with the average age of a Covid-19 death in the USA being 84 years old, and with 94% of people dying having 2-3 separate underlying health conditions, in all probability [according to actuarial tables - the same ones used to set life insurance rates based on the probable number of years people have left to live], these people were likely in the last year of their lives.

Even without underlying conditions, the average person who is 84 only has an average of around 22 months left to live.  Add underlying conditions to the equation, and the projected lifespan gets even shorter.

So yes, Mr. Rat Terrier Lover [ ;D], most likely, these people would have died very soon, even if there was no Covid-19, and the fact that the global population INCREASED by the usual rate of 80 million per year, is evidence of that.

Where are the bodies, Prime?  Where are the obituaries saying people are dying of Covid-19?  Where are all the celebrity deaths of Covid-19?  Where are the hearses driving by?

Don't trust me - trust your own eyes.  Does anything you notice feel like a pandemic to you, other than the forced masking, to keep giving people a visual reminder of a pandemic, when all available evidence shows very few people are dying.

Out of curiosity, Prime - how many people do you know who have had Covid-19?  How many died of it?

Read what I wrote, which was, they died when they did. Meaning at that moment in time....not sometime within a year.

I personally know 2 people who died from COVID. One was a senior with an underlying respiratory condition and the other was a 46 year old school teacher who was otherwise in good health and who had not been vaccinated because she had a fear of needles.

To the best of my knowledge, I do not personally know anyone who has had COVID and recovered. Should I start calling my friends and asking them if they have had it?

How old is your mom now? Is old enough that she's more likely to get seriously sick or even die should she contract COVID?

One would hope the bodies have been either cremated or buried depending on one's wishes. Otherwise 600,000 bodies would really start to stink the place up.

Each day the Oregonian publishes the number of new COVID cases and the number of deaths from the previous day in Oregon.

Coronavirus in Oregon: 7 deaths, 247 cases as downtrend officially ends
Updated Jun 17, 5:08 PM; Posted Jun 16, 5:59 PM

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2021, 08:29:01 PM »
Read what I wrote, which was, they died when they did. Meaning at that moment in time....not sometime within a year.

I personally know 2 people who died from COVID. One was a senior with an underlying respiratory condition and the other was a 46 year old school teacher who was otherwise in good health and who had not been vaccinated because she had a fear of needles.

To the best of my knowledge, I do not personally know anyone who has had COVID and recovered. Should I start calling my friends and asking them if they have had it?

How old is your mom now? Is old enough that she's more likely to get seriously sick or even die should she contract COVID?

One would hope the bodies have been either cremated or buried depending on one's wishes. Otherwise 600,000 bodies would really start to stink the place up.

Each day the Oregonian publishes the number of new COVID cases and the number of deaths from the previous day in Oregon.

So to be clear, 16+ months into a pandemic, you know a STAGGERING two people who died?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2021, 08:36:58 PM »

Prime thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I don’t mean to be insensitive but we will need the names and dates of death for verification purposes. The Getbig record keepers, it most likely include the impartial Grape Ape as he over sees the official hall of records, will review the facts and determine the true cause of death.

Thank you!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2021, 08:38:43 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!!

MATT C CALLING THE SOGGY OLD PEDO QUEER STUPID!

THE CUT & PASTE PEDO GETS SLAPPED AROUND BY SPASTIC MATTY!

POST THE MELTING OLD PHAGGOT PHOTO SO WE CAN ALL LAUGH AND RIDICULE.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2021, 08:48:18 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!!

MATT C CALLING THE SOGGY OLD PEDO QUEER STUPID!

THE CUT & PASTE PEDO GETS SLAPPED AROUND BY SPASTIC MATTY!

POST THE MELTING OLD PHAGGOT PHOTO SO WE CAN ALL LAUGH AND RIDICULE.

His long division is not good.  :-\

I told my friend "94.5% of Canadians who died were 60 years old or older."

He said "I didn't realize you were a virologist." LOL.

Because dividing two numbers on a calculator requires being a virologist?  ???

Liberals annoy me. Too bad Canada is infested with them. Prime would feel right at home here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2021, 09:16:28 PM »
His long division is not good.  :-\

I told my friend "94.5% of Canadians who died were 60 years old or older."

He said "I didn't realize you were a virologist." LOL.

Because dividing two numbers on a calculator requires being a virologist?  ???

Liberals annoy me. Too bad Canada is infested with them. Prime would feel right at home here.

I am pissing my pants laughing.

That senile old cock-sukker fancies himself an expert on everything, yet all he does is Google a bunch of shit that he doesn’t even understand or he tries to use in entirely the wrong context.

I swear to God the dumb fucker has no life and just comes here to argue and get abused.

He wouldn’t know the statistics behind the pandemic if they were fed to him through a gloryhole.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2021, 09:25:06 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/new-passengers-first-fully-vaccinated-north-american-cruise-test-positive-covid-19/

Passengers aboard the first 100% vaccinated North American cruise tested positive for Covid-19.
Two passengers on the Celebrity Millennium, which is operated by Royal Caribbean, tested positive for Covid-19 during end-of-cruise testing which is conducted 72 hours before returning to the US.

According to this article*, 200 people in the cruise were tested, and 2 of them tested positive.

According to worldometers.info**, the rate of cases per 1M people in the US is 103k, which translates to roughly 1 in 10.

I know this was not a random sample, but with no other info (too lazy to look it up) one would infer that among the 200 tested individuals, you could expect 20 cases. If the vaccines are 90% effective, you'd expect exactly 2 people to still get infected with covid.

In other words, the article is an indicator that vaccines work, but your retarded ass could not notice it. :-\ If Math is your strong point I don't wanna know what your weaknesses are lmao.

*https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Positive-Covid-test-on-Celebrity-Millennium

**https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2021, 12:21:48 PM »
I am pissing my pants laughing.

That senile old cock-sukker fancies himself an expert on everything, yet all he does is Google a bunch of shit that he doesn’t even understand or he tries to use in entirely the wrong context.

I swear to God the dumb fucker has no life and just comes here to argue and get abused.

He wouldn’t know the statistics behind the pandemic if they were fed to him through a gloryhole.
The old fuck is petrified of death. Biggest pussy on Getbig!
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2021, 12:30:55 PM »
(Sogster) wouldn’t know the statistics behind the pandemic if they were fed to him through a gloryhole.

Now this is some quality material right here.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2021, 12:39:41 PM »
So to be clear, 16+ months into a pandemic, you know a STAGGERING two people who died?

What can I say? I know incredibly healthy people who wear masks and social distance in public and they got vaccinated as soon as it was available. The Oregonian reports on the number of new cases and deaths daily. The age of those who died and the county they lived in are shown, but not their names. I'm sure if they were and I had a morbid curiosity, I see some people I know.

It was reported in today's paper that Oregon is on schedule to lift most restrictions on June 27th.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2021, 12:55:52 PM »
The old fuck is petrified of death. Biggest pussy on Getbig!

;D ;D ;D