Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17685 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2021, 08:41:08 AM »
Underlying issues ? only stupidity and a mild case of conspiracy theorist syndrome that ultimately got him killed.   ;D

He poked science/common sense/karma in the eye and it poked back harder.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2021, 09:24:13 AM »

Sorry to hear about your friend. Did you know anything about his prior health history? Or the type of treatments that he received from the hospital? I grew up around major hospitals. The treatments kill a lot more people than they want you to believe. This is especially true for cancer. “He couldn’t tolerate the treatment,” is  a way to blame the patient for the medical establishments’ own shortcomings when it comes to treatment of disease.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2021, 01:15:33 PM »

Regardless, he's an anomaly. His supposed reaction and death is not likely for most healthy people that get Covid.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2021, 01:35:46 PM »
Regardless, he's an anomaly. His supposed reaction and death is not likely for most healthy people that get Covid.

He’s going to believe what he wants to believe but we have the data. For that age group 1% (In NYC, 46/4100) had no known pre-existing conditions.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2021, 04:22:27 PM »
wooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

Mask mandate and use efficacy in state-level COVID-19 containment

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.18.21257385v1

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2021, 04:27:53 AM »
wooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mask mandate and use efficacy in state-level COVID-19 containment

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.18.21257385v1

But, but, anti-masker!!  But, but, anti-vaxxer!!  But, but Trump!!   ::)

Retards everywhere.
--

Background Containment of the COVID-19 pandemic requires evidence-based strategies to reduce transmission. Because COVID-19 can spread via respired droplets, many states have mandated mask use in public settings. Randomized control trials have not clearly demonstrated mask efficacy against respiratory viruses, and observational studies conflict on whether mask use predicts lower infection rates. We hypothesized that statewide mask mandates and mask use are associated with lower COVID-19 case growth rates in the United States.

Methods We calculated total COVID-19 case growth and mask use for the continental United States with data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. We estimated post-mask mandate case growth in non-mandate states using median issuance dates of neighboring states with mandates.

Results Case growth was not significantly different between mandate and non-mandate states at low or high transmission rates, and surges were equivocal. Mask use predicted lower case growth at low, but not high transmission rates. Growth rates were comparable between states in the first and last mask use quintiles adjusted for normalized total cases early in the pandemic and unadjusted after peak Fall-Winter infections. Mask use did not predict Summer 2020 case growth for non-Northeast states or Fall-Winter 2020 growth for all continental states.

Conclusions Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges. Containment requires future research and implementation of existing efficacious strategies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2021, 05:48:11 AM »
Has there been anything that we’ve been told by the so-called experts that has been proven correct? Seems to me that everything has been wrong: Lockdowns, masks, outdoor transmission percentages, fatality rates…

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2021, 09:09:54 AM »
Has there been anything that we’ve been told by the so-called experts that has been proven correct? Seems to me that everything has been wrong: Lockdowns, masks, outdoor transmission percentages, fatality rates…Election Results

100% correct

fixed for accuracy :-)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2021, 11:42:40 AM »
Two people in Oregon died of COVID yesterday. One was 59 with no underlying conditions and the other person was 49 with contributing conditions. What's going on here Matt? You said only old folks who are like over 90 are dying of COVID and those people also have underlying health issues. Has COVID morphed into a virus that is now going after younger unmasked and unvaccinated people?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2021, 02:40:10 PM »
Two people in Oregon died of COVID yesterday. One was 59 with no underlying conditions and the other person was 49 with contributing conditions. What's going on here Matt? You said only old folks who are like over 90 are dying of COVID and those people also have underlying health issues. Has COVID morphed into a virus that is now going after younger unmasked and unvaccinated people?

Oregon is a state with 4 million people. You are aware that people died every day there before 2020 right?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2021, 04:46:42 PM »

These are an anomaly. Simple. Nothing more, but MSM will force a different narrative.

I have a larger risk of dying in a car accident than dying of covid

Should I sell my car?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2021, 04:54:10 PM »
In Canada, 5.5% of COVID deaths were among people under 60 [94.5% have been aged 60+].  Of that 5.5%, 3.6% were among people aged 50-59.

That means that around 1 in 28 deaths from [or more accurately, WITH] Covid-19 is a person between 50-59.  As he was closer to 60, that number goes up slightly.

If I was in that age group, I would *consider* getting the vaccine...but even then, probably not.

It's sort of on the cusp.

Among the 600K or so Americans who have died of Covid-19, 94% of them had 2-3 comorbidities, on average.

That means that only 36,000 healthy Americans with no underlying conditions have died of Covid-19.  That's just south of 1 in 10,000.

Even among those healthy 36,000 people, the average age was 84.

In fact, if your coworker was healthy and had no other health conditions, I'd hazard a guess that you are actually lying here, Abraham.

If you're not, please accept my apologies.  But if your coworker was healthy, his death was a complete anomaly.

If your friend was overweight or obese, or had other health conditions, he should have taken C19 more seriously.  So his death really depends on all of that information.

PS - I don't mean to call you a liar...but I do need to emphasize how unlikely it is for a 59-year-old healthy man to die of C19 based on all available current data.  But you didn't mention his health status, so I don't want to make that claim.  I just want to say that it is unlikely.

Matt can you back up the average of death among the 36000 healthy people being 84. That age seems slightly off.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2021, 10:20:32 PM »
Latest numbers out of Britain, draw your own conclusions on vaccination, as Ive said previously i don't give two shites what anyone does as long as they are not imposing their position on me.

Britain is recording more than 10,000 new cases of COVID-19 a day, with about 220 patients admitted to hospital each day, according to the most recent data.
The number of patients in hospital has been relatively steady, at about 1300 each day the past week.
On most days, the number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test is fewer than 10. The number of people dying with flu and pneumonia, at 1163 in the week ending June 11, was more than 10 times the figure of 84 for deaths with COVID-19 in the same period.

Only 0.8 per cent of deaths are COVID-related, even as infections have surged.
Of Britain’s 67 million people, 43 million have had a first dose of COVID-19 vaccination – mostly AstraZeneca, but some people are getting Pfizer or Moderna – and 31.5 million have also had a second dose.
Of the people admitted to hospital in England in the past week, 65 per cent were unvaccinated, and only 10 per cent were more than a fortnight past their second dose.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2021, 12:24:27 AM »
Why would I try and countering some of his points when from the outset back in March I've said a lot of the same things myself?

Just because I call most of you retards for not understanding what you're talking about (like in this thread regarding the cruise liner) it doesn't mean I think your general conclusions over the pandemic and vaccinations are wrong. My bad for expecting retards to be able to understand that.

My first post back in Feb 2020 on the subject. Bare in mind I made this post before any lockdowns, before any pandemic models, before the virus was being discussed by mainstream media. I knew the price that would need to be paid to ensure we had the best outcome for the majority.

Matts a fucking potato on the subject as he thinks just because there were almost no cases in his little shithole corner of Canada, then that's what it must be like everywhere else. You can explain that isn't the case a 100 times in a 100 different ways and I've tried, but it doesn't register in his potato brain. His other points for the most, I don't disagree with.
Well said !!!!!!!!   LOL  ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2021, 12:58:06 AM »

How did they establish the reason was C0v1d? How do they do that? How can anyone prove you have c0v1d without extensive lab tests? Don't believe everything you hear on the news. Is it really so hard to turn it off and just enjoy life?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2021, 12:29:00 PM »
These are an anomaly. Simple. Nothing more, but MSM will force a different narrative.

I have a larger risk of dying in a car accident than dying of covid

Should I sell my car?

Yes, you should sell your car. :)

The daily COVID stats published in the Oregon are reported by Oregon counties and the OHA Oregon Health Authority......neither of which is MSM.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2021, 12:35:17 PM »

The daily COVID stats published in the Oregon are reported by Oregon counties and the OHA Oregon Health Authority......neither of which is MSM.

Everything in OR is libturded, so believe none of it.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2021, 12:41:47 PM »
Latest numbers out of Britain, draw your own conclusions on vaccination, as Ive said previously i don't give two shites what anyone does as long as they are not imposing their position on me.

Britain is recording more than 10,000 new cases of COVID-19 a day, with about 220 patients admitted to hospital each day, according to the most recent data.
The number of patients in hospital has been relatively steady, at about 1300 each day the past week.
On most days, the number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test is fewer than 10. The number of people dying with flu and pneumonia, at 1163 in the week ending June 11, was more than 10 times the figure of 84 for deaths with COVID-19 in the same period.

Only 0.8 per cent of deaths are COVID-related, even as infections have surged.
Of Britain’s 67 million people, 43 million have had a first dose of COVID-19 vaccination – mostly AstraZeneca, but some people are getting Pfizer or Moderna – and 31.5 million have also had a second dose.
Of the people admitted to hospital in England in the past week, 65 per cent were unvaccinated, and only 10 per cent were more than a fortnight past their second dose.

A case is a positive PCR test result. The test is completely meaningless and returns false positives at an arbitrary rate determined by political purposes. Tests are also mandatory for many occupations and for attending many events so there are millions of people who can be potentially used as "cases". They could decide to inflate it to 100,000 cases a day tomorrow if they wanted.

The data they can't fudge is all-cause mortalities, because you can't conjure bodies out of thin air. All-cause mortalities have been stable over the past few years. This suggests covid deaths have largely been redirected from elsewhere most commonly flu deaths, since the narrative is that we had no flu season, despite flu being a comorbidity in 50% of covid deaths.

It takes very little data to completely debunk the mainstream narrative on covid. Believing it requires a suspension of disbelief.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2021, 12:46:50 PM »

My point was these infections are an anomaly and have been occurring randomly throughout this scamdemic on a VERY infrequent basis.

MSM likes to make these things appear more serious and frequent than necessary.

These reports truly change nothing. Covid is a highly treatable illness for most healthy people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2021, 12:58:11 PM »
Everything in OR is libturded, so believe none of it.

LOL! It might surprise you to learn that although there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in Oregon, the difference is not that great. In 2020 there were 958,448 registered Republicans (40.3%) and 1,340,383 registered Democrats (56.4%). Most of the Democrats reside in Portland and Eugene. More rural areas of the state are mainly Republican. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2021, 01:05:30 PM »
LOL! It might surprise you to learn that although there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in Oregon, the difference is not that great. In 2020 there were 958,448 registered Republicans (40.3%) and 1,340,383 registered Democrats (56.4%). Most of the Democrats reside in Portland and Eugene. More rural areas of the state are mainly Republican.

Thanks captain obvious.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2021, 01:46:40 PM »
A case is a positive PCR test result. The test is completely meaningless and returns false positives at an arbitrary rate determined by political purposes. Tests are also mandatory for many occupations and for attending many events so there are millions of people who can be potentially used as "cases". They could decide to inflate it to 100,000 cases a day tomorrow if they wanted.

The data they can't fudge is all-cause mortalities, because you can't conjure bodies out of thin air. All-cause mortalities have been stable over the past few years. This suggests covid deaths have largely been redirected from elsewhere most commonly flu deaths, since the narrative is that we had no flu season, despite flu being a comorbidity in 50% of covid deaths.

It takes very little data to completely debunk the mainstream narrative on covid. Believing it requires a suspension of disbelief.

💪💪💪💪💪

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2021, 02:40:08 PM »
A friend from worked died today. Hospitalized 6 weeks ago with covid. Pneumonia, coma, trach...Now gone. He turned 60 today. Huge anti masker, anti vaxxer, no social distancing, etc. Wonder if he'd do anything different during the last year?

Crazy.

One of my Dad's good friends is the same, hardcore conservative. None masker, no vaccine either.

76 years old, smokes cigars, drinks, a little fat and had a previous heart surgery.

Him and his wife both got Covid 3 weeks ago and recovered in about 10 days.

The man went to the Hospital for 3 days, but didn't require a vent or anything. Just monitored because he was high risk.

Today they still feel the same way; no mask, no vaccine, etc.

Sorry about your friend, an illness doesn't understand politics unfortunately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2021, 02:43:40 PM »
Crazy.

One of my Dad's good friends is the same, hardcore conservative. None masker, no vaccine either.

76 years old, smokes cigars, drinks, a little fat and had a previous heart surgery.

Him and his wife both got Covid 3 weeks ago and recovered in about 10 days.

The man went to the Hospital for 3 days, but didn't require a vent or anything. Just monitored because he was high risk.

Today they still feel the same way; no mask, no vaccine, etc.

Sorry about your friend, an illness doesn't understand politics unfortunately.

The good news is they probably developed some immunity to COVID. The bad news is that it is at this time unknown how long it lasts.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2021, 03:23:42 AM »
The good news is they probably developed some immunity to COVID. The bad news is that it is at this time unknown how long it lasts.
But it’s still better immunity,  than from a Covid vaccine.