Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17766 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2021, 06:55:47 AM »
you could try countering some of the points he made rather trhan calling him names, it makes you look pretty stupid

Why would I try and countering some of his points when from the outset back in March I've said a lot of the same things myself?

Just because I call most of you retards for not understanding what you're talking about (like in this thread regarding the cruise liner) it doesn't mean I think your general conclusions over the pandemic and vaccinations are wrong. My bad for expecting retards to be able to understand that.

My first post back in Feb 2020 on the subject. Bare in mind I made this post before any lockdowns, before any pandemic models, before the virus was being discussed by mainstream media. I knew the price that would need to be paid to ensure we had the best outcome for the majority.

The virus taking out a large chunk of the elderly population is tragic, but at the same time the harsh reality is that it's a necessity.

Matts a fucking potato on the subject as he thinks just because there were almost no cases in his little shithole corner of Canada, then that's what it must be like everywhere else. You can explain that isn't the case a 100 times in a 100 different ways and I've tried, but it doesn't register in his potato brain. His other points for the most, I don't disagree with.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2021, 10:12:24 AM »
Why would I try and countering some of his points when from the outset back in March I've said a lot of the same things myself?

Just because I call most of you retards for not understanding what you're talking about (like in this thread regarding the cruise liner) it doesn't mean I think your general conclusions over the pandemic and vaccinations are wrong. My bad for expecting retards to be able to understand that.

My first post back in Feb 2020 on the subject. Bare in mind I made this post before any lockdowns, before any pandemic models, before the virus was being discussed by mainstream media. I knew the price that would need to be paid to ensure we had the best outcome for the majority.

Matts a fucking potato on the subject as he thinks just because there were almost no cases in his little shithole corner of Canada, then that's what it must be like everywhere else. You can explain that isn't the case a 100 times in a 100 different ways and I've tried, but it doesn't register in his potato brain. His other points for the most, I don't disagree with.
Good post, Im with you now..

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2021, 10:18:03 AM »

What a motherfucking arrogant, self important asshole you are, lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2021, 10:29:48 AM »

Flu viruses mutates, covid has variants. That's makes a huge difference when it comes to immunity.

The 90 day figure relates to antibodies in the blood. There are other forms of immunity. B and T cell immunity which can last for years, or even decades.

Also what they don't like telling is that those that had the original Sars some 20 years were immune to sars-cov2. I know you like using google to look for answers. Give it whirl.

Thanks. I will give it a whirl.

I've never had SARS, thank goodness. I have had enough respiratory illnesses to last a couple of lifetimes, mainly pneumonia. At the moment, I am fighting off a common cold with Zicam....which is probably useless.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2021, 10:38:21 AM »
That post of mine was actually worth reading.  ;D  It had a lot of relevant information - I'm sure there was some redundant areas, but it was pretty sound.  :)

You also stated that the arguments Trump made about electoral fraud represented a "Frankenstein's Monster" according to the judge.

Ok, so WHAT EXACTLY is your argument?

The thing about me is that I deal with incredibly specific, objective things, that you can point to and refute IF they are incorrect [although they are usually correct].

For instance, my statement that the average age of a COVID death is 82.5 in Canada, and 84 in the USA.  Is this wrong?  And if I'm correct, WHY would I be afraid of such a virus?

Huh? I don't recall posting that some judge said in regards to election fraud and "Frankenstein's monster". If he said that, it was his statement not mine.

That your dealings are usually correct is your opinion. Others might say you are usually way off base.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2021, 10:51:32 AM »

My apologies. I will exit this thread so you can have a safe space.

PM me if you want Matt.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2021, 09:39:56 AM »
All Vaccinated:

Royal Caribbean delays cruise ship after 8 crew members test positive for Covid

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/royal-caribbean-delays-cruise-ship-after-8-crew-members-test-n1270979

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2021, 10:33:43 AM »
All Vaccinated:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/royal-caribbean-delays-cruise-ship-after-8-crew-members-test-n1270979

What a wonderful 'vaccine'

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2021, 10:37:20 AM »
All Vaccinated:

I imagine we're going to run into a lot of these scenarios.
AS long as they dont shut shit down again, we're good. Its not a dangerous virus for 99.94% of the population.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2021, 11:13:50 AM »
Huh? I don't recall posting that some judge said in regards to election fraud and "Frankenstein's monster". If he said that, it was his statement not mine.

Yes, you were quoting the judge.  They were not your words.

That your dealings are usually correct is your opinion. Others might say you are usually way off base.

Not anymore.  I make it clear if I'm posting my personal view.

I have decided to state facts, as the "progressive" left has become increasingly more insane.

If I say that heart disease and cancer are the two leading causes of death, I am stating a fact, not an opinion.

On that note, I welcome you to correct the above information, which I am fairly certain is still a fact [it was pre-COVID, and I don't think it has changed since then - but I could be wrong].

So by all means, Prime - please correct me.

If I'm wrong, I want to be corrected.  It only helps me to correct me.

Spewing insults doesn't help me - and I don't think it helps anyone.  It just degrades the quality of the board.

I do think adding some ad hominem in ADDITION to a reasoned argument [rather than in LIEU of one] is fine.  But just include an argument!  I hate when people just name-call, and don't post an argument.

So - am I wrong about heart disease and cancer being the two leading causes of death?  If I am, please let me know.  Again, you would be helping me to correct me.

Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!

8) 8) 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2021, 11:19:50 AM »

Don't bring Chaos into this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2021, 01:49:55 PM »

I have decided to state facts, as the "progressive" left has become increasingly more insane.

If I say that heart disease and cancer are the two leading causes of death, I am stating a fact, not an opinion.

On that note, I welcome you to correct the above information, which I am fairly certain is still a fact [it was pre-COVID, and I don't think it has changed since then - but I could be wrong].

Spewing insults doesn't help me - and I don't think it helps anyone.  It just degrades the quality of the board.

I do think adding some ad hominem in ADDITION to a reasoned argument [rather than in LIEU of one] is fine.  But just include an argument!  I hate when people just name-call, and don't post an argument.

So - am I wrong about heart disease and cancer being the two leading causes of death?  If I am, please let me know.  Again, you would be helping me to correct me.

Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!

8) 8) 8)

You are correct. The 14 different types cardiovascular disease combined are the #1 cause of death in the world (about 18 million in 2017). More than 100 different types of cancers combined are #2 cause of death in the world (about 9.5 million in 2017).

It is estimated that 3 million people died as a result of COVID-19 and it's varients in 2020.

If numbers told the whole story, COVID-19 is about 4th on the list of causes of death. The one thing to consider is that COVID is essentially one disease whereas the #1 and #2 causes cover a multitude of different non-communicable health conditions. COVID is a communicable disease where the other two are not. Despite that you sometimes hear someone say he/she gave me a heart attack. LOL.

FYI, lucky for you I don't consider being called Mr. Rat Terrier lover name calling.  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2021, 02:26:46 PM »

Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!
Mr. RAT TERRIER LOVER!!

8) 8) 8)

Just shut up you dick  ;D
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2021, 03:17:20 PM »
You are correct. The 14 different types cardiovascular disease combined are the #1 cause of death in the world (about 18 million in 2017). More than 100 different types of cancers combined are #2 cause of death in the world (about 9.5 million in 2017).

It is estimated that 3 million people died as a result of COVID-19 and it's varients in 2020.

If numbers told the whole story, COVID-19 is about 4th on the list of causes of death. The one thing to consider is that COVID is essentially one disease whereas the #1 and #2 causes cover a multitude of different non-communicable health conditions. COVID is a communicable disease where the other two are not. Despite that you sometimes hear someone say he/she gave me a heart attack. LOL.

FYI, lucky for you I don't consider being called Mr. Rat Terrier lover name calling.  ;D

COVID isnt a disease.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2021, 03:23:38 PM »
“Disease”

“Vaccine”

“Jab”

“Dose”

“Mask up”

“Social distance”

These and a few more throw Fortress into a rage.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2021, 03:32:47 PM »
COVID isnt a disease.

Bro...

The D in COVID stands for Disease

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2021, 03:39:41 PM »
COVID isnt a disease.

Is this some manner of trick reply?

If it is not a disease, what would you say it is then?

The World Health Organization seems to think it is a disease.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.

https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1

Do you know something about COVID-19 they do not?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2021, 03:40:59 PM »

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.

You’re a disease, Soggy. Know that for certain.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2021, 04:33:47 PM »

Its a man-made flu-bug.
Cancer is a disease.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2021, 04:43:39 PM »
Its a man-made flu-bug.
Cancer is a disease.

And that's your opinion, which is something you are entitled to.  :)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2021, 05:19:23 PM »

Most of the Covid deaths had co-morbidities. If you only include people that died of just Covid the number of covid deaths would be much lower.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2021, 06:20:47 PM »
DEATH SENTENCE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2021, 06:47:14 PM »
Most of the Covid deaths had co-morbidities. If you only include people that died of just Covid the number of covid deaths would be much lower.

How does one die just of COVID? What does that mean? COVID causes respiratory failure among other things. I think you have to ask the question, would this person have died at the time they did, had they not had COVID? If the answer is no, then they died of COVID.

This AAMC article describes how COVID deaths are counted.

How are COVID-19 deaths counted? It’s complicated

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2021, 06:55:34 PM »
I read a newspaper article today about someone who had the COVID vaccination and did not developed any immunity to it because they already had a compromised immune system. Apparently, this is pretty common. I think with this person it was as a result of having leukemia.

Cancer treatments can seriously destroy a person's immune system depending on how aggressive the treatment is. I have friend who survived stage 4 throat cancer. The cancer was arrested with chemotherapy. As a result of the chemo, she now has congestive heart failure and issues with skin cancer due to the fact that her immune system is shot.   

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2021, 07:10:11 PM »
It never should have been upgraded for emergency use. Doctor Robert Malone who is an inventor of MRNA technology has shown logistics where the spike protein is circulating through the blood shortly after being delivered via the deltoid muscle. The spike protein is mostly ending up in the ovaries and bone marrow. It will be reactivating viruses which is why people are coming down with shingles. Long term affects will be cancer and fertility issues. This vaccine never should have been given to people. They are seeing myocarditis which is extremely concerning.

Thats why i opted for astra Zeneca too much unknown with MRNA technology, i figured I'm immunised for other diseases, If I'm required to be  immunised for Covid, i at least want to do it with the same manufacturing technique method as my previous vaccinations.

Im not pro Covid I still think Hydroxy chloroquine would work ivermectin effectively,and the disease kills mainly those with underlying issues or people with obesity. I just want to get on a plane and travel again, if two shots is all it will take. Good.