Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17784 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« on: June 11, 2021, 08:45:05 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/new-passengers-first-fully-vaccinated-north-american-cruise-test-positive-covid-19/

Passengers aboard the first 100% vaccinated North American cruise tested positive for Covid-19.
Two passengers on the Celebrity Millennium, which is operated by Royal Caribbean, tested positive for Covid-19 during end-of-cruise testing which is conducted 72 hours before returning to the US.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »
 ;D
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 09:35:35 AM »
"I follow the science."  ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 09:42:15 AM »
Maybe it’s my 0+ blood that has kept me Covid free for over a year now or maybe it the fact I’m not a fat unhealthy fuck. Maybe is because I’ve trained for 30 years. The take home, take care of yourself so you don’t feel compelled to drink the useless Govt. cool aide.
T

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 09:46:41 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/new-passengers-first-fully-vaccinated-north-american-cruise-test-positive-covid-19/

Passengers aboard the first 100% vaccinated North American cruise tested positive for Covid-19.
Two passengers on the Celebrity Millennium, which is operated by Royal Caribbean, tested positive for Covid-19 during end-of-cruise testing which is conducted 72 hours before returning to the US.

I thought vaccines were supposed to prevent infection i
of the virus they are meant to vaccinate? For example, if you receive a hepatitis vaccine, you don't get hepatitis without symptoms. You don't get hepatitis.

If people that are vaccinated still get covid, how does it actually prevent mutations?

This situation gets more illogical by the day

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 10:06:38 AM »
I thought vaccines were supposed to prevent infection i
of the virus they are meant to vaccinate? For example, if you receive a hepatitis vaccine, you don't get hepatitis without symptoms. You don't get hepatitis.

If people that are vaccinated still get covid, how does it actually prevent mutations?

This situation gets more illogical by the day
Everything they have done is illogical but they are the "scientists" shaming everyone else for not believing their bullshit.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 10:18:54 AM »
Everything they have done is illogical but they are the "scientists" shaming everyone else for not believing their bullshit.

Illogical is the theme of the Harris administration.

Remember, white supremacists and global warming are the top threats to this country....

Meanwhile, cyberattacks have shutdown critical infrastructure several times in the last month alone. That's not to mention the solarwinds issue and many others a couple if months ago.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »
I know Math isn't a strong point for getbiggers, but the vaccines were reported to have around 90% efficacy. That means 1 in 10 can still get infected.

Cruises usually have 100s of passengers and a lot of old people who happen to be the most susceptible to infection even after vaccination. So having only 2 people test positive for the virus and be asymptomatic shows better than expected results for the vaccination programme.

Trust getbig to post an article that's actually validates the vaccination programme and then celebrate it as some kinda failure.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2021, 11:08:31 AM »
I really hope that Trump comes back with Desantis in 2024 and they declare themselves supreme rulers of the country for life

this liberal fuckboi mentality madness has to stop and the only way is either civil war or dictatorship so pick your poison

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »
Where's Adolph when we need him?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 11:25:20 AM »
I know Math isn't a strong point for getbiggers, but the vaccines were reported to have around 90% efficacy. That means 1 in 10 can still get infected.

Cruises usually have 100s of passengers and a lot of old people who happen to be the most susceptible to infection even after vaccination. So having only 2 people test positive for the virus and be asymptomatic shows better than expected results for the vaccination programme.

Trust getbig to post an article that's actually validates the vaccination programme and then celebrate it as some kinda failure.

Good post. Yes, it appears that getbig is home to the 1%ers of retards.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 11:29:54 AM »
Good post. Yes, it appears that getbig is home to the 1%ers of retards.

Do you know what has a 99.6% efficacy? ............ getting COVID

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »
Do you know what has a 99.6% efficacy? ............ getting COVID

Good job showing him you're not a retard. LMAO  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2021, 11:43:58 AM »

Nice spin on a virus that kills very few of the people who contract it.  The vaccine is not needed.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2021, 11:50:32 AM »

Actually math IS my strong point, you Kunt, lol. I thought the article was funny. Go go fight your demons somewhere else, geesh.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2021, 11:53:46 AM »
Nice spin on a virus that kills very few of the people who contract it.  The vaccine is not needed.

Not to mention starting the program at a time when flu infections were gonna fall off a cliff anyway as they do every year.

At this point, if you don’t accept that this whole thing is a fucking fraud, you’re probably too far gone.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 11:53:56 AM »

Who said the vaccine was needed?

Don't get mad at me, get mad at yourself for being a retard.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 11:56:43 AM »

Actually math IS my strong point, you Kunt, lol. I thought the article was funny. Go go fight your demons somewhere else, geesh.

I guess you did only post a link and qoute. You can't really be held responsible for the ensuing retardation.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2021, 11:59:27 AM »

Since we're speaking math here, why should someone who is not in a high risk group with a 99% chance of survival get a vaccine that is in a trial phase?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2021, 12:01:57 PM »
I guess you did only post a link and qoute. You can't really be held responsible for the ensuing retardation.

No retards on here- just people having fun posting.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2021, 12:07:36 PM »
Since we're speaking math here, why should someone who is not in a high risk group with a 99% chance of survival get a vaccine that is in a trial phase?

Did you see me say that they should?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2021, 12:09:34 PM »

No retards on here- just people having fun posting.

Just having fun calling getbiggers retards  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »

"All crew and adult passengers on board the Celebrity Millennium had to show proof that they were fully vaccinated as well as provide a negative COVID-19 test prior to or at the time of boarding.

A spokesperson for Celebrity explained the two positive passengers will remain in St. Maarten until they test negative, and then the cruise line will help them make travel arrangements to go home."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/2-passengers-test-positive-covid-003023545.html

Dang, you do everything they tell you to do and still they abandon you in some island and ruin your vacation after all that money you paid.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2021, 12:53:30 PM »
Did you see me say that they should?

Did I say that YOU said this? This is what the Libby's and the Harris administration are telling us and I was curious as to how you felt. Care to share your thoughts?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2021, 12:59:31 PM »
A “vaccine” for a man made virus, hmmm.

It’s needed though because the current industrialization and eco destruction are unsustainable.

For every new modern person there comes a ripple of impact.. whether it comes from trees cut down to wipe their asses or the thousands of pounds of plastics they will haphazardly dispose of.

It seems like it is meant to trim the fat, old, and unhealthy out of the picture.