Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17915 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2021, 11:50:57 AM »
Ah, it's all making sense now. Perhaps this is the reason this vaccine is being pushed so hard for a virus that is highly ttreatable without the vaccine?

Calling something that doesn't prevent you from getting the virus is a stretch, but this information regarding billionaires is interesting.

Does anyone get the impression in these pharmaceutical companies are shady?

It’s also a heavily regulated industry so the government gets its cuts by either fines or lawsuits:

Johnson & Johnson reaches $230 million opioid settlement with New York

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/johnson-johnson-reaches-230-million-opioid-settlement-new-york-n1272449

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2021, 02:18:12 PM »
I do not believe I used the term stupid. I might have suggested they were uninformed, but that doesn't IMO mean stupid. What the writer intends and how the reader takes what is written don't necessarily concur.

You ABSOLUTELY DID use the word “stupid”.

Of course, you’ve also deleted the posts from the previous page in which you used the word.

Coward. Hypocrite.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2021, 04:39:24 PM »
You ABSOLUTELY DID use the word “stupid”.

Of course, you’ve also deleted the posts from the previous page in which you used the word.

Coward. Hypocrite.

I have not deleted any post relating to vaccine or COVID. But it is convenient for you to try and cover your ass by saying I did. FYI, your memory is failing you or you are....never mind, I am not going to stoop to calling you names over this nonsense.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »
I have not deleted any post relating to vaccine or COVID. But it is convenient for you to try and cover your ass by saying I did. FYI, your memory is failing you or you are....never mind, I am not going to stoop to calling you names over this nonsense.

Liar.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2021, 07:39:49 PM »
Where's Adolph when we need him?
Bro...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2021, 08:59:29 PM »
Amazes me how the Chinese are getting away with fuckery with no worldwide fines and sanctions

Australia is already brawling with the Chings  ;)

AU spent over 19 billion $ on American build drones & Chinaman is fuming  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2021, 09:27:22 PM »

I commented that i've been to 7 different states and boarded 30 different flights in the last year.

Also, i've been to Mexico a dozen times in the last year.

China Flu never infects pilots/air crews  8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2021, 02:05:04 AM »
Delta Covid variant has a new mutation called ‘delta plus’: Here’s what you need to know

A plus-size viroid found under a microscope.  ::)

Oh, I meant to say, Delta Plus has a plus-size capsid.  ::)

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2021, 05:31:50 AM »
Prime, there won’t be any lawsuits because the manufacturers have been given full indemnity. And when Australians here take a Covid vaccine, they sign a waiver to say they know the risks and the government here is not held accountable. I dare say it’s the same or similar world wide. I know that in the USA they are wanting vaccine passports to travel. Here in Australia, getting vaccinated offers no difference as even fully vaccinated you can’t travel and must endure lockdowns etc. So that means that a fully vaccinated person who wishes to enter Australia, must still go into quarantine for 14 days at your own expense…. Same as an unvaccinated. The reason for this is because you can still transmit the virus.
I am not a virologist etc… I am an average person. But seeing what’s happening in regards to blood clots, myocarditis, strange heavy periods etc and then hearing from the inventor of the MRNA vaccine, that the spike protein breaks off and travels through the blood after 4 hours of being injected into the deltoid is enough to know that these vaccines are going to cause more harm down the line.

The big reason for removing them from lawsuits is to protect them from frivolous claims,. if you look through the VAERS website you will see things like "crashed car into tree because of vaccine" and the like, all of which would end up in a lawsuit in the US and would cost them billions and would tie up thousands of lawyers to defend them all.  They basically give a small portion of each vaccine sale over to cover the VAERS claims and basically settle out of court to reduce costs.  If they didn't do this the costs of defending every suit would make it unviable to manufacture vaccines

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2021, 05:32:49 AM »
That they had governments around the world as guaranteed customers seems like a pretty good business model for profitability to me.

For sales, not necessarily profitability

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2021, 05:36:29 AM »
Thank you. This is good information to know.

After reading Booty's reply to me yesterday, I checked out if she was correct in that the COVID vaccine manufacturers are immune from being sued by people who develop bad side effects. She is right about this. However, if it can be proved they were negligent or intentionally hid information about the dangers of their vaccine, then they can still be sued. The problem is that negligence can be difficult to prove. Still, if these vaccines end up being harmful, the makers of the vaccine will still suffer from the bad publicity. What I found interesting is the FDA cannot be held liable. There are government programs in place that might help someone out who has a negative result, but accessing this help can be difficult, which is not surprising.

When I read the it is next to impossible to sue and there is little other recourse I started to second guess my own decision to get vaccinated. After thinking about it for a bit, I realized had I had this information, I still would have chosen to be vaccinated. I believe the risks of something going wrong with the vaccine are much less than the risk of getting COVID and becoming acutely ill as a result. My choice to have the vaccines stands.

its really about protecting the company from frivolous law suits.  The VAERS database is full of claims that say everything from my hair falling out to crashing a car is because of vaccines.  If the drug companies had to defend each and every whack job suit then they would have to employ armies of lawyers and cost them tens of billions, at which point they would walk away from making vaccines.  It is the litigious nature of the USA that has caused that scenario.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2021, 05:44:01 AM »
For sales, not necessarily profitability

The sales figures are so huge even if the profit margins are lower they’re still going to clean up:

The COVID vaccine is set to make up more than half of Pfizer’s 2021 revenue – Fortune

https://fortune.com/2021/05/04/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-earnings-revenue/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2021, 05:58:32 AM »
Fucking Marks keep thinking of that if they’re just good boys and girls it will be over. Sorry kids.

AstraZeneca Booster Shot Lifts Immune Response, Study Finds

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/world/astrazeneca-vaccine-booster-shot.html

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: June 28, 2021, 08:22:58 AM »
WTF!!! ???  Those kids can die as long as it's not Covid.  Of course, it will be blamed on Covid even if they die of cancer. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #265 on: June 28, 2021, 09:03:46 AM »
WTF!!! ???  Those kids can die as long as it's not Covid.  Of course, it will be blamed on Covid even if they die of cancer.

Not to mention the increased possibility of the vaccine giving a terminally ill patient myocarditis

Sounds brilliant.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 28, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »
Not to mention the increased possibility of the vaccine giving a terminally ill patient myocarditis

Sounds brilliant.
Virtue signalling is more important.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2021, 09:58:27 AM »
Those dupes that have been programmed to believe that having freedom is being selfish:

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2021, 10:32:23 AM »
>:(

https://twitter.com/Pelham_3/status/1407964106653536256

Mankind needs a reckoning.  This is an abomination. Children are defenseless.  God equipped them with the most prolific immune on this earth.  Why the fuck are they getting these vaccines?   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »
This is interesting 🤔

Live Nation confirms: No vaccine required for St. Joe’s Amp, Darien Lake, SPAC concerts

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2021/06/live-nation-confirms-no-vaccine-required-for-st-joes-amp-darien-lake-spac-concerts.html

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2021, 11:44:02 AM »
Mankind needs a reckoning.  This is an abomination. Children are defenseless.  God equipped them with the most prolific immune on this earth.  Why the fuck are they getting these vaccines?

WTF that is appalling

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2021, 12:01:44 PM »
Getting the vaccine is the perfect equivalent of hiring a computer tech back in 1999 and spending $2,500 getting your computer ready for Y2K.

Meaningless shit. Did nothing. Pointless. Just made the nerd a few bucks.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 28, 2021, 12:21:55 PM »
The sales figures are so huge even if the profit margins are lower they’re still going to clean up:

The COVID vaccine is set to make up more than half of Pfizer’s 2021 revenue – Fortune

https://fortune.com/2021/05/04/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-earnings-revenue/

Do you believe big pharma should give their vaccine away for free? The Development, testing, manufacturing and distribution of these vaccines cost plenty. If it makes for half of Pfizer's revenue, that makes sense. This may be the most widely used vaccine in the history of vaccines, including smallpox and diphtheria.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2021, 12:28:45 PM »
Fucking Marks keep thinking of that if they’re just good boys and girls it will be over. Sorry kids.

AstraZeneca Booster Shot Lifts Immune Response, Study Finds

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/world/astrazeneca-vaccine-booster-shot.html

How much did folks have to pay for the first two AstraZenica shots? Oh that's right, they paid nothing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2021, 12:32:18 PM »
Getting the vaccine is the perfect equivalent of hiring a computer tech back in 1999 and spending $2,500 getting your computer ready for Y2K.

Meaningless shit. Did nothing. Pointless. Just made the nerd a few bucks.

except the vaccine is at no cost to the person getting it and COVID is already with us....your analogy doesn't compute.