Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17910 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2021, 12:35:17 PM »
How much did folks have to pay for the first two AstraZenica shots? Oh that's right, they paid nothing.

Who paid for it?

If the government, who funds the government?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2021, 12:42:17 PM »
Who paid for it?

If the government, who funds the government?

I thought of that. Seems to me if there was no vaccine and COVID went unchecked, the number of people dying, requiring ICU or regular hospital stays, or even had a mild case that only cost them a week or two off work, the costs to taxpayers would be greater. Also, until your taxes are increased because of the vaccine, you've paid nothing. So, let's revisit this when the government wants to raise your taxes because of the vaccine expense.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2021, 12:54:52 PM »
I thought of that. Seems to me if there was no vaccine and COVID went unchecked, the number of people dying, requiring ICU or regular hospital stays, or even had a mild case that only cost them a week or two off work, the costs to taxpayers would be greater. Also, until your taxes are increased because of the vaccine, you've paid nothing. So, let's revisit this when the government wants to raise your taxes because of the vaccine expense.

Tax money is still funding the vaccine.

The vaccine is funded by taxpayers. True or false?

How much did the lockdown cost taxpayers? You're talking about missing a week or more of work vs businesses closing down entirely. Taxpayers got stimulus checks? Where did the government get the money for the stimulus checks?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #278 on: June 28, 2021, 12:59:18 PM »
Prime = Economic Illiterate

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #279 on: June 28, 2021, 01:02:49 PM »
Prime = Economic Illiterate
Don’t forget coward and queer. He’s without a doubt the biggest pussy on getbig.
T

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2021, 01:19:30 PM »
Do you believe big pharma should give their vaccine away for free? The Development, testing, manufacturing and distribution of these vaccines cost plenty. If it makes for half of Pfizer's revenue, that makes sense. This may be the most widely used vaccine in the history of vaccines, including smallpox and diphtheria.

One thing, operation warp speed funded $18 billion for the development of these vaccines...

Do you think it's a bit fishy that the pharmaceutical companies are keeping the profits from the sales of these vaccines the government paid for?

Nothing to see here, right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2021, 04:47:10 PM »
One thing, operation warp speed funded $18 billion for the development of these vaccines...

Do you think it's a bit fishy that the pharmaceutical companies are keeping the profits from the sales of these vaccines the government paid for?

Nothing to see here, right?

Whatever you say.  ::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »

At least you tried. Remember, defeat is not the worst of failures. Not having tried is the true failure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2021, 12:16:43 AM »
At least you tried. Remember, defeat is not the worst of failures. Not having tried is the true failure.

There's that and then there's 'beating a dead horse'. This place if loaded with dead horses.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2021, 12:43:55 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2021, 07:49:32 AM »

See, I told ya you should take them all on a revolving basis, remember?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/third-astrazeneca-covid-shot-can-be-effective-booster-study-shows-11624896656

Alternating a dose of Covid-19 vaccine made byPfizer Inc. with one from AstraZeneca PLC is safe and provides a strong immune response against the disease, a new study shows.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #286 on: June 29, 2021, 08:32:59 AM »
Dr. Francis Christian, for being in favor of informed consent and agreeing with the WHO's statement that children should not be vaccinated, has been railroaded out of a job and told that he's in need of psychological help.

The audio starts at about 4:50. This is the sound of silencing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rv1galfv8npa3g/2021-06-23_08-26-55.wav?dl=0

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2021, 10:09:29 AM »
See, I told ya you should take them all on a revolving basis, remember?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/third-astrazeneca-covid-shot-can-be-effective-booster-study-shows-11624896656

Alternating a dose of Covid-19 vaccine made byPfizer Inc. with one from AstraZeneca PLC is safe and provides a strong immune response against the disease, a new study shows.

Seems like everyday there is some new idea, which may be a good one or not.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #289 on: June 29, 2021, 10:26:04 AM »
Dr. Francis Christian, for being in favor of informed consent and agreeing with the WHO's statement that children should not be vaccinated, has been railroaded out of a job and told that he's in need of psychological help.

The audio starts at about 4:50. This is the sound of silencing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rv1galfv8npa3g/2021-06-23_08-26-55.wav?dl=0

I'm not surprised given the current state of things regarding the vaccine, but can you imagine this happening a couple years prior?

This guy is making perfect sense, but it's just his educated opinion and he should be fired for it?

I am more certain than ever of not getting this vaccine. This shit is what movies are made of.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #290 on: June 29, 2021, 10:32:31 AM »
‘Bringing back mask mandate is a good idea’: a doctor on Delta variant

Fully vaccinated people are getting sick!

Fuboi Rushed Vaccines! Actually, experimental compounds because they are still in phase testing.  ::)

Oh, they let the 4 fully vaccinated virus-carrying Vanderbilt players continue in the  CWS.  No way they could make someone sick.   ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #291 on: June 29, 2021, 10:37:31 AM »
‘Bringing back mask mandate is a good idea’: a doctor on Delta variant

Fully vaccinated people are getting sick!

Fuboi Rushed Vaccines! Actually, experimental compounds because they are still in phase testing.  ::)

Oh, they let the 4 fully vaccinated virus-carrying Vanderbilt players continue in the  CWS.  No way they could make someone sick.   ::)

I love how all of these articles on CNN and other Libby network's are all filled with 'experts' and sources. Very little if this is coming from the CDC.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #292 on: June 29, 2021, 11:45:03 AM »
I love how all of these articles on CNN and other Libby network's are all filled with 'experts' and sources. Very little if this is coming from the CDC.

Even when the CDC was advocating mask use outdoors when exercising the WHO had the opposite position. Now they both switch positions. How can you take this shit seriously?

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-masks

Should I wear a mask while exercising?
Even when you’re in an area of COVID-19 transmission, masks should not be worn during vigorous physical activity because of the risk of reducing your breathing capacity. No matter how intensely you exercise, keep at least 1 metre away from others, and if you’re indoors, make sure there is adequate ventilation.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #293 on: June 29, 2021, 10:15:23 PM »
My girl works at an aged care facility. The residents were recently vaccinated en masse. She noted a big increase in problems in the days following, including heart attacks, falls from people who walked well before, people's hands shaking so they couldn't hold a drink who never had shakey hands before, etc. No follow up. No "Hey, maybe" discussions.

Yes, this is anecdote, not evidence. Just like my family members' stories of a rough post-vaccination period are anecdotal. But I am not sold on this product. I don't see a culture of honest inquiry regarding it. I don't believe we're getting an accurate reporting of side effects, the mention of which is a bit taboo. I don't see open and unbiased discussion of alternative treatments and prophylactics like ivermectin. And I'm seeing socialeering and strong-arm tactics to increase adoption.

Would you buy a car with this commercial? My confidence is uninspired.

And the Australian Government has just mandated vaccination for all aged care workers as of mid September.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2021, 03:07:02 AM »
How much did folks have to pay for the first two AstraZenica shots? Oh that's right, they paid nothing.

RIP! Marvin Hagler and others passed away with a smile on their faces after that fucboi vaccine shot.

Talk about Becky staying on code.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: June 30, 2021, 04:22:36 AM »
And the Australian Government has just mandated vaccination for all aged care workers as of mid September.

Oh FFS! What she gonna do?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #296 on: June 30, 2021, 06:06:30 AM »
One of the few heroes of this debacle:

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
Don’t let the fearmongers win. New public England study of delta variant shows 44 deaths out of 53,822 (.08%) in unvaccinated group. Hmmm.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2021, 06:16:17 AM »
I've flown ten times this year already and I'm currently doing another mandatory quarantine in a hotel. Everyone who's been vaccinated still has to do the same thing, and still has to pay ridiculous prices for their PCR test. I'm getting really fucking sick of having former shot-put champions launching swabs into my sinus cavity.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2021, 07:34:09 AM »
Oh FFS! What she gonna do?

Undecided for now. She intends to wait as long as possible and then make a choice.

A union representing health & aged care workers has "no stance on the matter," so they told me. The government labour law body Fair Work Australia similarly has nothing to say about the legality of mandating a pharmaceutical approved for interim emergency use or a worker's right to decline a medical treatment.

I have cold-emailed some labour law professor who gave a brief interview that I found online. It's a total hail mary and the whole thing feels like fighting city hall. There's no one with any clout going to stand for working people not being strong armed into shit. Same as it ever was.

IMO she ought to use this contentious issue as a launching pad for a new union since the only way to recind the mandate is if half the country's staff (who are already too few) say they'll walk off the job. Then demand a 100% pay increase over the next 3 years, every penny of which they deserve. But she isn't a nut with a Caesar complex like me, so in the end she will either take the shot or lose the job, which she [inexplicably] loves.

And if civil liberties disappear altogether here and I decide to head back to the US with her... well, no air travel without the shot, right? Kinda got us in a box here.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2021, 12:51:05 PM »
The richest fuck5 in the world are funding this plandemic. Anybody in the medical field that speaks against it and/or doesn’t support the vacc1nes gets censored and sacked. A couple of days ago they fired the dean of a university in Croatia for publicly telling the facts about how many people either got injured or died from the jab.