Author Topic: Happy “Juneteenth”  (Read 7387 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Happy “Juneteenth”
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2021, 08:00:05 AM »
They tore down all the historic statues of people who owned slaves.

They created a holiday to celebrate slavery.

Smart bunch.

'Pat, I would like to buy a "g" please.'
"Yes Tom, there are two "g's" sir."
Leave the NAGGERS out of this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2021, 09:11:24 AM »
That`s why I said when I drive home from my small town and see all the BLM sign in the well manicured yards.............99% of these tards have never met a Black person.

Go march with them one night then walk through their neighborhood the next dat at noontime........RESULT:
An asswhipping by a mob
no more watch
no more wallett
no more cell phone
no more sneakers

As soon as this idiot got home he would burn the BLM sign.................fuc king morons they dont want whites marching with them.

Conversely smart Black people who aren’t thugs want to work in white neighborhoods because it’s safer.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2021, 01:24:51 PM »
Conversely smart Black people who aren’t thugs want to work in white neighborhoods because it’s safer.

If lots of black people move into a white neighborhood, at what point does it become a black neighborhood?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2021, 01:51:44 PM »
If lots of black people move into a white neighborhood, at what point does it become a black neighborhood?

About 20% seems to be the tipping point where quality of life suffers significantly.

Just to be safe Don lemon chose a place that has less than 10%.

An Inside Look at CNN News Host Don Lemon's Sag Harbor Home

https://mlhamptons.com/inside-don-lemons-sag-harbor-home

The racial makeup of the village was 85.78% White, 7.44% African American, 0.52% Native American, 0.95% Asian, 2.72% from other races, and 2.59% from two or more races

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2021, 03:25:19 AM »
Don prefers white meat.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2021, 04:44:23 AM »
Don likes "Kielbasa in the can".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2021, 05:38:40 AM »
Don likes "Kielbasa in the can".

😂😂

And it’s not just him. They’re all frauds that live in Lily white areas while playing the civil rights activist on TV.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V

Fortress

• Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2021, 03:00:44 PM »
N iggers.

Bringing down Western nations bit by bit.

Uncivilized savages.
What other demographic has shootings at funerals, weddings and graduation ceremonies?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2021, 04:05:26 PM »
N iggers.

Bringing down Western nations bit by bit.

Uncivilized savages.

thats the thing.. its 100% NOT..

Is everyone else who allows these apes to do this shit that is at fault

Until everyone finally stands up to these wastes of life its only going to change.

something needs to be done and nobody is doing it... just complaining like the rest of us on forums

enough is enough

Its white/asian/hispanic in the US that are at fault for putting up with this shit

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2021, 04:10:30 PM »
thats the thing.. its 100% NOT..

Is everyone else who allows these apes to do this shit that is at fault

Until everyone finally stands up to these wastes of life its only going to change.

something needs to be done and nobody is doing it... just complaining like the rest of us on forums

enough is enough

Its white/asian/hispanic in the US that are at fault for putting up with this shit

I don’t disagree.

Like children, nigs need to be kept on a short leash and scolded when necessary. As a whole, they’re simply not sophisticated enough to be left to their own devices.

These chocolates simulating sexual activity and jumping onto the ambulance needed to be physically put in place, and, if need be, given a robust “spanking” (beating).

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2021, 02:12:36 AM »
What other demographic has shootings at funerals, weddings and graduation ceremonies?

Why, White Supremacy Ne-Nazi's of course. ::)

You know, the biggest terror threat to our nation per Retard Joe!  ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2021, 02:18:06 AM »
Thousands of BLM'ers burn down a city, riot, murder some Cops and 5 year old white kids, MSM calls them "mostly peaceful".  :-[

White guy calls one of them an "N-word" or "Horrific name" (you know, he word htey throw around and call each other 24-7, so hurtful), HOLY FUCK, HUGE NATIONAL TERROR THREAT, RACIST, LOCK HIM UP!!!  ::)

Demtard-><-Not-Demtardz
-
Demtardz

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2021, 11:40:24 AM »
https://www.espn.com/olympics/trackandfield/story/_/id/31715788/hammer-thrower-gwen-berry-turns-away-flag-anthem-plays-us-track-field-trials?fbclid=IwAR25pwkrFEWkVjOf-009vZhzyYdaaT5piZv5vNqFixvnp6iX9qJS0IkfvFg

Ungrateful moron.
If I was the head of the US Olympic committee they would not be going.  Anyone who openly disrespected the flag during the Olympic games would have to buy a ticket to fly home as well.

These ungrateful retards have no idea how good they have it here.  To watch proud athletes from Liberia, Nigeria, Uganda, Samoa, Tonga, Indonesia, etc, etc, honoring their country and flag only to watch my own countries spoiled athletes shit all over their country pisses me off.  I will probably be cheering against many athletes from my own country this year, especially the women's soccer team.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2021, 12:10:38 PM »
If I was the head of the US Olympic committee they would not be going.  Anyone who openly disrespected the flag during the Olympic games would have to buy a ticket to fly home as well.

These ungrateful retards have no idea how good they have it here.  To watch proud athletes from Liberia, Nigeria, Uganda, Samoa, Tonga, Indonesia, etc, etc, honoring their country and flag only to watch my own countries spoiled athletes shit all over their country pisses me off.  I will probably be cheering against many athletes from my own country this year, especially the women's soccer team.

Exactly.  And I’m glad this pos got third and Price won who is proud of her achievement etc.  so sick of these whining cry babies.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2021, 12:53:14 PM »
If you feel that way why bother to try to make the Olympic team and represent your country in the first place?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2021, 01:49:07 PM »
If you feel that way why bother to try to make the Olympic team and represent your country in the first place?

Makes you wonder right ?    So sick of this a d these ingrates

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2021, 09:56:05 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #145 on: July 04, 2021, 05:19:51 PM »