Author Topic: Nick's Finishing Touches  (Read 9150 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Nick's Finishing Touches
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2021, 03:21:20 PM »

What makes a pro bodybuilder is response to drugs, its that simple

This exactly ^

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2021, 11:49:51 PM »
Maybe he actually processed more calories despite eating less maybe he became 100% efficient and didn't poop maybe before he was just pooping it all out undigested

But yes otherwise agree simple physics you have to eat more to grow yes stimulation and hormonal support can tell your body to grow but without calories it isn't going to happen. You can starve to death waste away and die on 5g of gear a week if you don't eat. You can't add weight without eating your body can't just create matter from nothing.

Also yeah I get called out despite doing a weigh in on camera this guy wants to claim 260 and ripped we need a pic at least

True that you process nutrients better when on gear but you can eat five pounds of pure fat, which has twice the calories as carbs and protein, and you cannot gain more than that five pounds (not including water weight).
It's just physics. You can't get something out of nothing.

Another thing to take into account is that the bigger you get the more calories you need to get even bigger. If you weigh 200 lbs at a certain caloric level then when you get to 250 lbs you need even more calories just to maintain that weight. You can sleep all day but a 250 lb man is going to need more calories than a 200 lb man to maintain their weight. Forty pounds is a lot of weight. It is complete bullshit that he gained that much maintaining the same amount of calories and just increasing gear. I remember in the inserts included in those boxes
 of Organon Deca and Ciba dbol it specifically stated the importance of increasing calories and protein intake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2021, 11:59:56 PM »
Who is joeswift? why is he relevant ?
Fact is you are a druggie, maybe your memory is not good?

You don't know me, bitch so don't claim facts. I've never been drunk or high in my life. I smoked weed once, one puff, 43 years ago when I was 18 years old. I never liked the taste of alcohol and always had a particular disgust at people when they are drunk.

You're just butt hurt because I called you out on asking a stupid question.
I've stated repeatedly that drugs work but it varies among individuals. That's what the discussion is about although to me it is blatantly obvious.
Seems like your memory isn't so good or you're just so stupid to comprehend a simple argument and claim.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2021, 12:00:52 AM »

LOL! I had the same response reading his post.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2021, 12:06:26 AM »
Look, you cant just take enough drugs and magically be a pro bodybuilder.
You cant be a succesful pro bodybuilder without them.
But if you think its simply down to just upping the dose and eating than you clearly have no idea.

I have been around bodybuilders for over 30 years, I have known peopel do everything right, lived like Spartans taken all the right drugs and fucking zippo, nothing.
Alternatively I have seen guys party all weekend eat shit and just chuck in 500 mgs of test every week or so and grow like weeds

What makes a pro bodybuilder is response to drugs, its that simple
And by response to drugs Im talkin g how food is absorbed and used in the body to convert into muscle tissue.
Intense training , aminos (which contain around 20 calories per gram) and anabolics creates muscle, not shit loads of food, all that will do is make you fat.

We disagreed almost violently on metaphysics but we are kindred spirits on so many issues. I'm sure you are surprised at how many people, people with years of experience, just don't see the obvious. It's like, why are we even having this discussion?

When it comes to drugs and achieving not even a pro-level physique, but getting that freaky look, as we use to say in math "Necessary but insufficient."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2021, 01:16:34 AM »
I take it you either didn't read this whole thread or your comprehension and memory is on the level of a kid with Down's syndrome that just experienced a concussion.

I can see joswift shaking his head and laughing at your comment.
Wrong,I was gh15`s  biggest fan and you fuckface are getbigs biggest asshole with a zillion tired fucking gimmick accounts................ ........COWARD !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2021, 03:48:01 AM »
Wrong,I was gh15`s  biggest fan and you fuckface are getbigs biggest asshole with a zillion tired fucking gimmick accounts................ ........COWARD !

To be fair I was on this board in college 20 years ago before GH15 became famous. I then went about my adult life vs obsessing over bodybuilding. 20 some years later I come back and Wes is still here calling me a gimmick. I was here when this shit started why do you think I picked some dead old board to come back to. Hell I was on many other boards after I left getbig then none. I come back to the original see it isnt updated anymore and no one is on it but I post anyway as its the original. Then I get called a gimmick.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2021, 03:53:02 AM »
I'm finding it more and more difficult to follow the plot here.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2021, 03:53:51 AM »
To be fair I was on this board in college 20 years ago before GH15 became famous. I then went about my adult life vs obsessing over bodybuilding. 20 some years later I come back and Wes is still here calling me a gimmick. I was here when this shit started why do you think I picked some dead old board to come back to. Hell I was on many other boards after I left getbig then none. I come back to the original see it isnt updated anymore and no one is on it but I post anyway as its the original. Then I get called a gimmick.

What other boards do you frequent, Bhank?

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2021, 06:56:09 AM »
You don't know me, bitch so don't claim facts. I've never been drunk or high in my life. I smoked weed once, one puff, 43 years ago when I was 18 years old. I never liked the taste of alcohol and always had a particular disgust at people when they are drunk.

You're just butt hurt because I called you out on asking a stupid question.
I've stated repeatedly that drugs work but it varies among individuals. That's what the discussion is about although to me it is blatantly obvious.
Seems like your memory isn't so good or you're just so stupid to comprehend a simple argument and claim.
Everyone knows you are a druggie. without the drugs you would disappear  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »
True that you process nutrients better when on gear but you can eat five pounds of pure fat, which has twice the calories as carbs and protein, and you cannot gain more than that five pounds (not including water weight).
It's just physics. You can't get something out of nothing.

Another thing to take into account is that the bigger you get the more calories you need to get even bigger. If you weigh 200 lbs at a certain caloric level then when you get to 250 lbs you need even more calories just to maintain that weight. You can sleep all day but a 250 lb man is going to need more calories than a 200 lb man to maintain their weight. Forty pounds is a lot of weight. It is complete bullshit that he gained that much maintaining the same amount of calories and just increasing gear. I remember in the inserts included in those boxes
 of Organon Deca and Ciba dbol it specifically stated the importance of increasing calories and protein intake.

Again, he never specified how long he ate 4000 calories with a set amount of anabolics vs. reverting back to 2500 calories but "upping the dosage".

I simply don't buy that he increased his calories (while still taking pharmaceuticals) but got no gains.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2021, 05:56:33 PM »
He did this over a period of 9 years, not 9 months.

So he's a hard core addict then. 

Put this Baby Ruth on the Deadpool list.  Either that or create another for bodybuilders losing a leg.  I have long grown weary of taking turds like this Nick fellow.

Doping ain't training and I know I also read somewhere here a long while ago from the gh15 guy.  I think it was, "No drugs, no bodybuilding". 

This is not bodybuilding, it's abuse.  It's also just plain disgusting.  I bet he breathes hard just trying to breathe.  Spends his time eating and shitting and schmoeing. Lazy fuckwit.   FTN.  Just another Baby Ruth floating in the Deadpool, i.e., "dooooooooody!!!!"  Again,  Fuck That Noise.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2021, 06:25:27 PM »
I would rather be built like Nick than Paris all day everyday
Yeah?  And I bet you recycle your own shit, Baby Ruth.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2021, 08:27:30 PM »

I think you replied to the wrong person.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2021, 08:35:04 PM »
I hope not. This could get interesting.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2021, 08:39:06 PM »
Everyone knows you are a druggie. without the drugs you would disappear  :D

OK, now you presume to speak for everyone. Wes knows me well and he would disagree with that declaration. So when you make a general statement with the word, "everyone" I just need one contrary example to prove you wrong whereas you can prove nothing.

Again, you are just not an intelligent person. It reminds of that scene in Zoolander when the character played by David Duchovny is answering a question by the character played by Ben Stiller and he gives a long, detailed answer, then Stiller nods and asks him the same exact question. Duchovny just looks at him and says, "You're kidding?" Realizing everything just went over his head.

This discussion is not for you. It is way over your head. I think the glute thread is more your speed. Lots of pictures.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2021, 08:40:53 PM »
Again, he never specified how long he ate 4000 calories with a set amount of anabolics vs. reverting back to 2500 calories but "upping the dosage".

I simply don't buy that he increased his calories (while still taking pharmaceuticals) but got no gains.

Another excellent point. Refreshing to have an actually thinking person on this thread. I wish Van B was here.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2021, 08:41:26 PM »
So he's a hard core addict then. 

Put this Baby Ruth on the Deadpool list.  Either that or create another for bodybuilders losing a leg.  I have long grown weary of taking turds like this Nick fellow.

Doping ain't training and I know I also read somewhere here a long while ago from the gh15 guy.  I think it was, "No drugs, no bodybuilding". 

This is not bodybuilding, it's abuse.  It's also just plain disgusting.  I bet he breathes hard just trying to breathe.  Spends his time eating and shitting and schmoeing. Lazy fuckwit.   FTN.  Just another Baby Ruth floating in the Deadpool, i.e., "dooooooooody!!!!"  Again,  Fuck That Noise.  ;D

GH15? The genius who once implied he was an IFBB FEMALE Pro? The crackpot who never met a spell check he actually liked?

So what is exactly the "ideal" among of anabolics for you? If the answer is none, why aren't you singing the praises of the guys on the Natural Bodybuilding forum?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2021, 08:42:22 PM »
I hope not. This could get interesting.

I've grown to appreciate your work here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2021, 08:43:08 PM »
OK, now you presume to speak for everyone. Wes knows me well and he would disagree with that declaration. So when you make a general statement with the word, "everyone" I just need one contrary example to prove you wrong whereas you can prove nothing.

Again, you are just not an intelligent person. It reminds of that scene in Zoolander when the character played by David Duchovny is answering a question by the character played by Ben Stiller and he gives a long, detailed answer, then Stiller nods and asks him the same exact question. Duchovny just looks at him and says, "You're kidding?" Realizing everything just went over his head.

This discussion is not for you. It is way over your head. I think the glute thread is more your speed. Lots of pictures.
You are the Asian version of Matt.
Fascinating.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2021, 08:45:43 PM »
I've grown to appreciate your work here.
Don't bring your erection into this.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2021, 08:48:14 PM »
You are the Asian version of Matt.
Fascinating.

I'm not sure how to take that. I'm ambivalent about Matt. Seems like a good guy and is intelligent but also wacky. And I can't get past the overt racism and being a Holocaust denier.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2021, 10:45:54 PM »
I'm not sure how to take that. I'm ambivalent about Matt. Seems like a good guy and is intelligent but also wacky. And I can get past the overt racism and being a Holocaust denier.

Very liberal of you.   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2021, 02:06:17 AM »
Very liberal of you.   ;D

Yikes! I have to proofread what I write.

For the record, the word should have been "can't."

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2021, 09:44:41 AM »
Maybe high or drunk. I thought you and him were tonguing each others butt cracks?