Author Topic: California rolls out digital vaccine verification — but don't call it a passport  (Read 1863 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Starting my Texas job hunt. FOH!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I thought you lived in like Louisiana?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Need to send this guy some bail money

https://abc7.com/10806797/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
I thought you lived in like Louisiana?

Parents. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Need to send this guy some bail money

https://abc7.com/10806797/

I hope the blacks on getbig just looked very closely at the video, very closely.  Who were all the homeless people on the street?  I  rest my case. Erasure and displacement by another group (black and brown collations, LOL) is no game if you know the mentality of sub-North America. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Parents.

Holy sh*t - you have Louisiana roots?  Do either you or your parents speak French?

Either way - that's cool that you have roots in Louisiana [IMO - I have a lot of respect for the Deep South in the USA, as it gets trashed just like Thunder Bay does, and completely stereotyped by a bunch of progressive liberals who then say it's wrong to stereotype.  ::)].

I speak Louisiana Cajun French.  I used to speak Quebecois French...but due to lack of practice speaking it since age 20 [2002], my French can now best be described as Louisiana Cajun.

I would love to visit Louisiana, if that ever becomes legal.  Even if it does, it will probably require some form of "vaccine digital proof", or however Bill Gates put it.

I love the French symbolism in Louisiana, like the prominent fleurs-de-lis' that seem to be pretty common, as well as the French architecture, some of which dates back all the way to the French colonial period, when Louisiana was a part of New France, under the control of King Louis XIV.

I would love to visit either Vermilion or Lafourche in Louisiana, as they are two parishes that both have the most French speakers in some combination of absolute numbers or percentage - with the highest percentage of French speakers in Louisiana in Vermillion at 18%, and just under 10,000 French speakers in total, and with 15% of the population of Lafourche speaking French, for the second highest state total of French speakers overall at almost 14,000.  Lafayette [the city and hometown of soon-to-be UFC welterweight champion Dustin Poirier once he defeats Conor McGregor for the second time in the third fight of their trilogy] has over 20,000 French speakers, which is the most overall, but only represents 10% of the population.  I would want to go somewhere where I could walk into a restaurant with ten tables, and expect one or two of them, maybe even three, to have French speakers seated.

It's a shame to me that the French language is dying in Louisiana.  Louisiana has an agency called "CODOFIL" to help preserve the French language in Louisiana...but they can't force Louisianans to learn it if they don't want to.  It' sad to me to see the language go.  Quebec is having this same problem in Montreal [?? go figure], and the Quebec premier is putting together legislation to preserve French there.

That's amazing you have roots in Louisiana, G_Thang.  Louisiana is definitely #1 on my list of American states to visit.  8) [again, if that ever becomes legal].

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

All the best, brother!  I don't blame you one bit!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Holy sh*t - you have Louisiana roots?  Do either you or your parents speak French?

Either way - that's cool that you have roots in Louisiana [IMO - I have a lot of respect for the Deep South in the USA, as it gets trashed just like Thunder Bay does, and completely stereotyped by a bunch of progressive liberals who then say it's wrong to stereotype.  ::)].

I speak Louisiana Cajun French.  I used to speak Quebecois French...but due to lack of practice speaking it since age 20 [2002], my French can now best be described as Louisiana Cajun.

I would love to visit Louisiana, if that ever becomes legal.  Even if it does, it will probably require some form of "vaccine digital proof", or however Bill Gates put it.

I love the French symbolism in Louisiana, like the prominent fleurs-de-lis' that seem to be pretty common, as well as the French architecture, some of which dates back all the way to the French colonial period, when Louisiana was a part of New France, under the control of King Louis XIV.

I would love to visit either Vermilion or Lafourche in Louisiana, as they are two parishes that both have the most French speakers in some combination of absolute numbers or percentage - with the highest percentage of French speakers in Louisiana in Vermillion at 18%, and just under 10,000 French speakers in total, and with 15% of the population of Lafourche speaking French, for the second highest state total of French speakers overall at almost 14,000.  Lafayette [the city and hometown of soon-to-be UFC welterweight champion Dustin Poirier once he defeats Conor McGregor for the second time in the third fight of their trilogy] has over 20,000 French speakers, which is the most overall, but only represents 10% of the population.  I would want to go somewhere where I could walk into a restaurant with ten tables, and expect one or two of them, maybe even three, to have French speakers seated.

It's a shame to me that the French language is dying in Louisiana.  Louisiana has an agency called "CODOFIL" to help preserve the French language in Louisiana...but they can't force Louisianans to learn it if they don't want to.  It' sad to me to see the language go.  Quebec is having this same problem in Montreal [?? go figure], and the Quebec premier is putting together legislation to preserve French there.

That's amazing you have roots in Louisiana, G_Thang.  Louisiana is definitely #1 on my list of American states to visit.  8) [again, if that ever becomes legal].

My parents have Caribbean roots, Cuban, but as a family, we are fully integrated within the Creole culture.  My siblings are all married to Louisianans now. : ).  I’m next.  When I was in grade and high school, French was taught for a year. You would have to ask Howard White also.  I don’t believe it is any longer which is sad. I can only imagine the Cajun/Creole culture being replaced by Latino, especially Mexican cultures. There are still broken French speakers in places like Washington, Iberia, Leesville, and the swamp inlands.  I lived in Lafourche for a short stint. Funny, my older sister and I just had a conversion about making French mandatory for grade school K-6 as a 2nd language.
It’s the best state in the union, regardless of its’ problems.  Kudos! Oh, there’s a REAL WORLD reason why I always post Celine Barbe and  Laisse moi te rider when a board member mentions Franch/French. It’s just not random.  I can’t speak anymore but there are words and phrases I can pick up, regurgitate and form simple elementary sentences from things I remember. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
My parents have Caribbean roots, Cuban, but as a family, we are fully integrated within the Creole culture.  My siblings are all married to Louisianans now. : ).  I’m next.  When I was in grade and high school, French was taught for a year. You would have to ask Howard White also.  I don’t believe it is any longer which is sad. I can only imagine the Cajun/Creole culture being replaced by Latino, especially Mexican cultures. There are still broken French speakers in places like Washington, Iberia, Leesville, and the swamp inlands.  I lived in Lafourche for a short stint. Funny, my older sister and I just had a conversion about making French mandatory for grade school K-6 as a 2nd language.
It’s the best state in the union, regardless of its’ problems.  Kudos! Oh, there’s a REAL WORLD reason why I always post Celine Barbe and  Laisse moi te rider when a board member mentions Franch/French. It’s just not random.  I can’t speak anymore but there are words and phrases I can pick up, regurgitate and form simple elementary sentences from things I remember. 

Amazing! Love it!

The Caribbean seems pretty nice too, I must say. Whether that's due to tourism dollars or something else, it's place I wouldn't mind visiting. As far as living somewhere, I'd pick Louisiana, as it bears some cultural similarity to anywhere else in North America.

I haven't been to every state to judge which one is the best, but Louisiana is one of only a few on my list to visit right now.

Sad to think that may never be legal for me until I get a vaccine that they still have no way of knowing the long-term safety profile of.  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They will probably try this federally as well.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Amazing! Love it!

The Caribbean seems pretty nice too, I must say. Whether that's due to tourism dollars or something else, it's place I wouldn't mind visiting. As far as living somewhere, I'd pick Louisiana, as it bears some cultural similarity to anywhere else in North America.

I haven't been to every state to judge which one is the best, but Louisiana is one of only a few on my list to visit right now.

Sad to think that may never be legal for me until I get a vaccine that they still have no way of knowing the long-term safety profile of.  ::)

I can tell you clinically there are nasal sprays and dissolvable tablets in phase one testing at this moment, but of course, the syringe pay-per-dosage, yearly booster shot on the way pharmas will do everything to block them. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V

::)

Puckery is real when someone has natural immunity even when there is scientific evidence.  Go get a shot!  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
https://youtu.be/j7PJT9D7twU?t=826

Get a shot even if you have the antibodies   ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V

I wonder what the imp geneticist was talking about last year when he said vaccines for black women, not my daughter and mother.  ovaries say no to spikes, hearts say no to spikes, vessels say no to clots, pharmas say yes to shots and revenues.  you can't make this stuff up.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Joe Biden is also demanding "digital rectal exams" all around, especially for underage girls.
Upping his "sniff" game.

G_Thang

• Getbig V

Vaccinated people can spread. Here is the catch: they were isolated before they could move around the ship. Forgot to add that little detail. How about letting them circulate with the other 200 passengers for 24-48 hrs and then test them?  FOH!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_EOCYtN5Y&ab_channel=CBCNews%3ATheNational[/youtube

Transparency but they won't let you comment.  Yeah, how convenient!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Anyone who supports this current Commie regime, fake COVID scamdemic, and believes any MSM, go "off yourself".
Youre a very brain-dead kvnt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V

Remember they were trying to distribute the AD5 vaccine in Africa. That little version of the vaccines can increase HIV+ cases. How soon we forgot but God does not nor does he support the evil men do?

FOH with the nonsense!

G_Thang

• Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Nearly all COVID deaths in U.S. are now among unvaccinated

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average, etc, etc, etc.

I go into the comments for the article and find that 1st comment was May 2nd 2021.  They are now regurgitating old stats. When last I check one hospital as of 6/23 had 3 admissions in which one was vaccinated.  FOH! 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Just ask those "experts" why international pilots/air crews don't get Covid  :D