Author Topic: Derek Chauvin gets 22.5 years  (Read 1681 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Chauvin gets 22.5 years
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2021, 10:15:10 PM »
Did you think I was serious about that comment? I guess your adequate education is just that. Only adequate.

Adequate does anyone fine. Hence, adequate.

And if you weren’t serious, well, my apology.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2021, 11:20:19 PM »
Guilty of what?cleaning up the streets,yes I agree but that is his job. Will never get a fair trial in libtard America at this point.no one doesn’t know about this case and anyone who says they don’t is full of shit so how can he have a fair trial?

Guilty of at least negligent homicide - 100% guilty of being a shitty cop and WAY undertrained. If you grapple at the most basic level you understand the ignorance of applying force of full weight to a narrow section of the neck.

Trust me Rob - I am certain that I am more about TRUE liberty than almost any man. Pro -Police 100% !!!!  Not only do we need to fogey the defunding ignorance - we need triple the funding.police should be training 48 weeks a year (I have no clue how their turn off works so I chose a random 48).
There are a lot of fake conservatives on here. Cripples who live off of disability who shouldn’t have the right to vote - racist idiots who could solve time travel if they were as “smart” as they profess with word salads. Closest homos who Act homophobic. Men who have never fired a weapon in anger and would never under any circumstances. People bitching about taxes that take the standard deduction? It’s so exhausting that I quit coming very often. The fake rainmakers who have never has to write an unconstitutional other fckn 6 figure tax payment because they happened to bust their ass and God only knows the sum total my team members paid.I 1099 because I couldn’t fckn do it - deduct duly earned pay and FCK yes I give cash bonus at times.
Matt seems like a decent guy but is a shit head as a father. I was there every fckn night to tuck in EVERY child of mine (of fckn course when I was away working I didn’t but we would FaceTime) - I told them every night for 16-17 years 365 times each year to expect greatness - embrace failure as a blessing to learn from and that they were loved beyond words.

George Floyd may have been a bad dude but Chauvin was an incompetent cop.  The first Ammenxment auditors mentioned above are douchebags who we need to reopen mental institutions and place these people. They should be well taken care of, but they provide no benefit and should be forgotten by the majority.

Sorry dudes - at a convention and gave (I think) a kick-ass talk - but then again - I had a few or more drinks and to avoid the easy ass being tossed by some fairly hot kids, I came to my room and smoked a bowl - have an edible but tomorrow I need to be awake and alert and those things scare me.

It’s great that we have guys like OMR on here - and intellect that I am sure would be a blast to have some whiskey and talk to. See he is a TRUE constitutional patriot. I don’t know him but I can’t possible imagine him giving a shit about my wife and I and what we do in our bedroom, bathroom and her retarded closet - dressing room whatever) - just like I could give a damn if he likes whatever he likes.   The problem is we all need to take up the torch
Fckn -highm hight as the fcb and need to sleep   

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2021, 12:02:36 AM »
… I came to my room and smoked a bowl - have an edible … highm hight as the fcb …

Indeed.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2021, 03:59:54 AM »
George floyd is this generation's Rosa parks

The selection criteria of their hero’s is slipping……a lot