Author Topic: The MAGA King has been arrested  (Read 831 times)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The MAGA King has been arrested
« on: January 20, 2023, 10:47:45 AM »
My only question is why the Republican Party in New Mexico couldn't find ANYONE else to run for office other than a convicted felon who spent 9 years in prison

Seriously, there wasn't anyone else in this district they could have put up instead of him?

After losing his election by almost 50 points he refused to concede, declared himself the MAGA King and after "researching his options" apparently decided that his best option was to hire people to shoot into the houses of his perceived enemies

Failed New Mexico candidate arrested in shootings at Democrats

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A 39-year-old felon who overwhelmingly lost a bid for the New Mexico statehouse as a Republican paid for four men to shoot at Democratic lawmakers’ homes in recent months, including one house where a 10-year-old girl was asleep, police said.

The case against Solomon Peña, who had posted photos of himself online with Donald Trump campaign material, is one of dozens across the United States where people have threatened, and in some cases attempted to carry out, violence against members of Congress, school board members and other election officials. In Kansas, a trial began this week for a man who prosecutors say threatened to kill a congressman.

Officials accuse Peña of paying $500 to four men to shoot at the homes of Democratic lawmakers. He went along for the final drive-by, his gun jamming as bullets ripped into the bedroom of the girl, police said.

The criminal complaint against the self-proclaimed “MAGA king” describes how anger over his landslide defeat in November led to attacks at the homes of four Democratic lawmakers in New Mexico’s largest city. A SWAT team arrested him Monday afternoon, police said.

Peña spent nine years behind bars after his arrest in April 2007 for stealing electronics and other goods from several retail stores as part of what authorities described as a burglary crew. He was released from prison in March 2016, and had his voting rights restored after completing five years probation in April 2021, corrections officials said.

Peña ran unsuccessfully in November against incumbent state Rep. Miguel P. Garcia, the longtime Democrat representing House District 14 in the South Valley. Peña got 26% of the vote.

Peña, whose criminal past came up during the campaign, repeatedly made baseless claims that the election was “rigged” against him.

“I dissent. I am the MAGA king,” he posted the day after the election.

On Nov. 15, he posted an image of himself in a “Make America Great Again” hoodie, saying “Trump just announced for 2024. I stand with him. I never conceded my HD 14 race. Now researching my options.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/17/new-mexico-shootings-candidate-00078239

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The MAGA King has been arrested
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 11:31:34 AM »
In all fairness, we can say that Hershel isn't the worst candidate they ever put up now.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 11:38:51 AM »
In all fairness, we can say that Hershel isn't the worst candidate they ever put up now.

fair point
I hadn't thought about that

I do think that former drag queen Anthony Devolder is still in the running

seen here at ~ the 2 minute mark

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 12:04:08 PM »
Looks like failed Republican candidate Solomon Pena is going to remain in jail pending his trial

I'm still shocked that the New Mexico Republican party decided the best person to run for this office was a convicted felon who had spent 9 years in prison

WTF??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/failed-new-mexico-gop-candidate-solomon-pena-denied-bond-shooting-case

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 12:17:14 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 12:49:48 PM »

Also, I am waiting for it to be revealed any day now that Santos is actually a child of Hershel.   I mean, no one can lie that lousy and brazenly unless it has been encoded into your DNA.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 05:00:52 AM »

And Joe is even more brainless than those 2 tards. Which is pretty hard to be...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2023, 06:27:00 AM »
And Joe is even more brainless than those 2 tards. Which is pretty hard to be...

Now that is a stretch.  I know you don't like him, but that is a bit far.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2023, 01:50:54 PM »
Now that is a stretch.  I know you don't like him, but that is a bit far.

Biden is a demented old man for sure. He may have been somewhat smart back before his onset but he’s a shell of his former self.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2023, 02:09:40 PM »

Biden is a demented old man for sure. He may have been somewhat smart back before his onset but he’s a shell of his former self.

Interesting. So, you actually paid attention to what Biden was once like? Most VP's pretty much stay in the background like understudies in theatrical performances.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2023, 04:05:06 PM »
I like how people say Biden has dementia, as if he is the one going around talking about stolen elections without a shred of evidence.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2023, 06:23:27 PM »
I like how people say Biden has dementia, as if he is the one going around talking about stolen elections without a shred of evidence.

Being delusional and a megalomaniac are different than suffering from dementia.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 01:25:16 AM »

Keep in mind that there is a very good chance Trump fully understands that he lost the 2020 election and he cannot tolerate the idea of his being considered a loser. Also, he knows there is no future for losers and he hopes to regain the position he once held as the king of clowns.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2023, 07:26:47 AM »

Not when someone is conveniently "forgetting" the 60+ lawsuits that were tossed, the recounts that produced basically the same results, the biased ninjas in charge of tallying up the votes again, the GOP election officials that certified the counts, the GOP AG, VP, and conservative leaning SC, that all rejected the little fantasy of it being stolen.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023, 10:07:39 AM »

True

Dementia is more like when Trump said that he knew Diamond but he didn't know Silk and was just learning about her

WTF?

How is that even possible

The guy met them both many times

Go to the 10:10 mark in this video and you'll see it for yourself and then you'll see numerous pictures and a video of Trump meeting Diamond AND Silk

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2023, 04:39:18 PM »
True

Dementia is more like when Trump said that he knew Diamond but he didn't know Silk and was just learning about her

WTF?

How is that even possible

The guy met them both many times

Go to the 10:10 mark in this video and you'll see it for yourself and then you'll see numerous pictures and a video of Trump meeting Diamond AND Silk

Do you truly believe that cognitively  that Biden is more together than Trump?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2023, 04:54:55 PM »

Most definitely

Not only does Trump show obvious signs of dementia but as his former Secretary of State explained, he's also a fucking moron

BTW - delusions are part of having dementia

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/symptoms-and-diagnosis/delusions

It is common for people with dementia to experience delusions (or strongly held false beliefs), which can also take the form of paranoia. Common delusions include theft or believing loved ones are trying to harm them.

sound familiar?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2023, 05:19:40 PM »

Absolutely. 

When Biden wants to nuke a hurricane, or thinks windmills cause cancer, rake the forest, etc. etc. etc...  then you may be onto something.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 10:14:33 AM »
“Most definitely” and “Absolutely” 😂