Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Nick Walker upped the creatine

(1/16) > >>

SF1900:
2021 vs 2024

Van_Bilderass:
Even more you think?

Look at his pics from his first show, no lne could have predicted this response to whatever, absolutely amazing. Yeah yeah I know he is ugly, but still...

Look at how everthing came up proportionally. I'm absolutely positive he has been prioritizing some parts, like all bbers. @dj lol.

Raymondo:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on May 01, 2024, 04:24:25 PM ---Even more you think?

Look at his pics from his first show, no lne could have predicted this response to whatever, absolutely amazing. Yeah yeah I know he is ugly, but still...

--- End quote ---

Humour us with a guess. What do you think he is on and what dosages?

Royalty:
I bet that he still has no pecs

Van_Bilderass:

--- Quote from: Raymondo on May 01, 2024, 04:25:13 PM ---Humour us with a guess. What do you think he is on and what dosages?

--- End quote ---

I'm not really aware of specific things he could do, apart from what I assume he was already on. Anyone else? Apart from just increasing his dosages overall but I mean I think he has been pushing to the MAX for several years already, but I guess there might still be some escalation of either the AAS, GH or Insulin, the holy trifecta? But other than that, sometimes the body just might want to grow at certain times, for whatever reason, like you are in a good spot with everything at the onset of off or on season. But I nean Nick already looked pretty well maxed out, and I actually see areal difference here, assuming no photoshop trickery.

Oh and I now I see it was from 2021, not than previous year like I assumed, so a good 3 years

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version